Rhys Ruddock

Who will win the Champions League

Post by sexy_rexy »

Just for Sheep Shagger, another poll!
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Re: Who will win the Champions League

Post by Duke Raoul »

sexy_rexy wrote:Just for Sheep Shagger, another poll!
Barca for me. Particularly if Messi wins his fitness battle.

Funny to think that Foetus Walcott probably won't even make the bench for the Gooners.

2-1 Barcelona.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Re: Who will win the Champions League

Post by Flash Gordon »

sexy_rexy wrote:Just for Sheep Shagger, another poll!
Aye, but Sheepshagger doesn't even know the rules of soccer!!!! :lol:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
groundhog
Knowledgeable

Post by groundhog »

Think the way Barca play will suit Arsenal, Arsenal will crowd midfield and hit on the break, Barca's fullback aren't the greatest. Messi is out as is Xavi who won't be match fit..
The French pulled up the Scots' kilts and discovered they had no balls - Zinzan Brooke
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

69% think Barca, while 30% think Arsenal?!

Where is the other 1%?!

This wouldn't happen on MF.com I tell ya! :wink:
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Secretly (well not any more) I fancy Arsenal...

...Henry's pace ill hurt Puyol and Marquez (or whoever plays ith Puyol), in a way that Shevchenko couldnt for Milan...

If you cancel out Ronaldinho, Barca dont tick as much, but you have to stay with him for 90 mins-he had one chance against Chelsea, and he took it.
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

Barca have the single best footballer in the World in Ronaldinho, and if he pulls something out of the bag a la his goal against Chelsea this season or the scoring pass at the San Siro, and as a Liverpool fan (don't go to games so wouldn't call my self a supporter) if there is a god in Heaven then the Cup will be going to Catalunya....
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. Muhammad Ali
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Sea_point wrote:Barca have the single best footballer in the World in Ronaldinho, and if he pulls something out of the bag a la his goal against Chelsea this season or the scoring pass at the San Siro, and as a Liverpool fan (don't go to games so wouldn't call my self a supporter) if there is a god in Heaven then the Cup will be going to Catalunya....
From the ridiculous to the sublime so :lol:
A proud Winsome Fluter
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Sea_point wrote:Barca have the single best footballer in the World in Ronaldinho, and if he pulls something out of the bag a la his goal against Chelsea this season or the scoring pass at the San Siro, and as a Liverpool fan (don't go to games so wouldn't call my self a supporter) if there is a god in Heaven then the Cup will be going to Catalunya....
From the ridiculous to the sublime so :lol:
You'll get yours on Saturday Grumpy. :twisted:

2-0 to the Champions of Europe.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Biarritz?
A proud Winsome Fluter
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

Grumpy, look at my location..... :roll:

The dweebs of Arsenal will surface again should they win, you can spot them a mile off on the trains and tubes. They all look like "Tefal" Scientists, peanut counters or focking IT heads and you only see them after a big win when they dust off their red scaves, jerseys and beanies. Still talking about Arsenal of course and not the current (five time champions)... :lol:
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. Muhammad Ali
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Sea_point wrote:Grumpy, look at my location..... :roll:

The dweebs of Arsenal will surface again should they win, you can spot them a mile off on the trains and tubes. They all look like "Tefal" Scientists, peanut counters or focking IT heads and you only see them after a big win when they dust off their red scaves, jerseys and beanies. Still talking about Arsenal of course and not the current (five time champions)... :lol:
So you're basically saying that Turnipstan and Arsenal have a good bit in common? :twisted:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Sea_point wrote: They all look like "Tefal" Scientists, peanut counters or focking IT heads
:shock: :shock:
badger79
Bookworm

Post by badger79 »

The dweebs of Arsenal will surface again should they win, you can spot them a mile off on the trains and tubes. They all look like "Tefal" Scientists, peanut counters or focking IT heads and you only see them after a big win when they dust off their red scaves, jerseys and beanies. Still talking about Arsenal of course and not the current (five time champions)... :lol:[/quote]

What are you on, man? The 'dweebs of Arsenal'? Lets not get silly now. I come from an Arsenal family - father, brother, uncle, cousins and have supported Arsenal for 18 years now - as long as I've been aware of football, basically - and I can safely say Arsenal fans tend, by and large, to be the most decent you can come across (that includes the English too). Are you an embittered Spurs fan or something?
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

H'mmm

Large chill pill dude, you want to hear what I think about Chelsea and Man U fans too.... :lol:

Seriously though I thought we had been transported to the seventies though after they won the 1/4 final. All these people that would normally be invisable on the tube and trains, (and life generally) were there large as fooking life in Arsenal colours....... :shock: :?

badger79 wrote:The dweebs of Arsenal will surface again should they win, you can spot them a mile off on the trains and tubes. They all look like "Tefal" Scientists, peanut counters or focking IT heads and you only see them after a big win when they dust off their red scaves, jerseys and beanies. Still talking about Arsenal of course and not the current (five time champions)... :lol:
What are you on, man? The 'dweebs of Arsenal'? Lets not get silly now. I come from an Arsenal family - father, brother, uncle, cousins and have supported Arsenal for 18 years now - as long as I've been aware of football, basically - and I can safely say Arsenal fans tend, by and large, to be the most decent you can come across (that includes the English too). Are you an embittered Spurs fan or something?[/quote]
badger79
Bookworm

Post by badger79 »

aye, consider it taken. i've spent a lifetime defending Arsenal so its kinda an impulse reaction. Biggest team in London, so i guess its inevitable alot of fairweather types appear after a big win. Who do you follow yourself?
Sea_point wrote:H'mmm

Large chill pill dude, you want to hear what I think about Chelsea and Man U fans too.... :lol:

Seriously though I thought we had been transported to the seventies though after they won the 1/4 final. All these people that would normally be invisable on the tube and trains, (and life generally) were there large as fooking life in Arsenal colours....... :shock: :?

badger79 wrote:The dweebs of Arsenal will surface again should they win, you can spot them a mile off on the trains and tubes. They all look like "Tefal" Scientists, peanut counters or focking IT heads and you only see them after a big win when they dust off their red scaves, jerseys and beanies. Still talking about Arsenal of course and not the current (five time champions)... :lol:
What are you on, man? The 'dweebs of Arsenal'? Lets not get silly now. I come from an Arsenal family - father, brother, uncle, cousins and have supported Arsenal for 18 years now - as long as I've been aware of football, basically - and I can safely say Arsenal fans tend, by and large, to be the most decent you can come across (that includes the English too). Are you an embittered Spurs fan or something?
[/quote]
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

Sorry Badger, don't take it personally..... :lol:
badger79
Bookworm

Post by badger79 »

not at all, some of my best mates are Liverpool fans - they're all still bitter and twisted about '89 though :wink:
Sea_point wrote:Sorry Badger, don't take it personally..... :lol:
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

badger79 wrote:not at all, some of my best mates are Liverpool fans - they're all still bitter and twisted about '89 though :wink:
Sea_point wrote:Sorry Badger, don't take it personally..... :lol:
I was at that game. 26th May 1989 marks the end of my childhood. From that day on I knew very well what kind of focked up world I was living in.

I was also in Istanbul, but that's a whole other thread entirely... :D

Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Duke Raoul wrote:I was also in Istanbul, but that's a whole other thread entirely... :D
I was there too. What a night.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN