Liverpool
65%
West Ham
35%

Total votes: 23

Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Oscar wrote:What the fock were you all doing watching poofball? Tarf needed your support (and Rollers needed to hear your abuse) in the AIL final yesterday.
I was at that, still not convinced I made the right choice....... :roll:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:We wuz robbed, robbed I telld yiz :cry:
Well logic be damned Grumpy, the Irons could, maybe even should, have won that game. I scoffed during the pre-match build-up when I heard Pardew opine that "West Ham would maybe be favourites today if Steven Gerrard played for us and not Liverpool". Turns out he was probably right!

What a game from the Reds skipper and two of the best goals you are ever likely to see in a cup final. The assist for Cisse was a piece of brilliance also. It says much about the game though that the next best performers on the pitch were Gabbidon, Reo-Coker, Benayoun, Ashton and, after his intial mishap, Pepe Reina.

Anyway, thanks for the game and all the best for next season.

:D
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Oscar wrote:What the fock were you all doing watching poofball? Tarf needed your support (and Rollers needed to hear your abuse) in the AIL final yesterday.
The main event may have been diappointing but I thought the division 3 final was worth the trek over in itself. Great match! Shame about the final result :cry:

Rollers was just about the worst I've ever seen him :evil:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Eve wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
The main event may have been diappointing but I thought the division 3 final was worth the trek over in itself. Great match! Shame about the final result :cry:

Rollers was just about the worst I've ever seen him :evil:
He was absolutely dreadful - there was a charming Shannon supporter behind me who kept pointing out that Rollers was a Fockin C-word. Brought my kids along (as did many) so was not impressed by his continuous tirade......

Good day out though and a very good crowd 9K. Fair play to Tarf for wearing the colours and flying the flags!
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

Flash Gordon wrote:
I won't disagree with you in hindsight, Flash, but this time yesterday it was the way to go.
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

Flash Gordon wrote: He was absolutely dreadful - there was a charming Shannon supporter behind me who kept pointing out that Rollers was a Fockin C-word. Brought my kids along (as did many) so was not impressed by his continuous tirade......

Good day out though and a very good crowd 9K. Fair play to Tarf for wearing the colours and flying the flags!

I'd think a Shannon fan would have been anointing him a saint midway through the 2nd half.

The 8.5-9k that were supposedly there seemed a little mor esparse to me than the 6.5k that supposedly showed up for the Scarlets and Ospreys games...