65%
West Ham
35%

Total votes: 23

badger79
Bookworm

Who will win the FA Cup?

Post by badger79 »

Have always had a soft spot for West Ham. Here's hoping they do the business - would bring a bit of life back to the Cup after years of domination by Arsenal, Utd., etc...
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Who will win the FA Cup?

Post by sexy_rexy »

badger79 wrote:Have always had a soft spot for West Ham. Here's hoping they do the business - would bring a bit of life back to the Cup after years of domination by Arsenal, Utd., etc...
Is that THE badger, runner-up on BBC2's The Apprentice with self-made-man Sir Alan Suger? Wow, we are honored! :D
rex banner
Mullet

Post by rex banner »

You cant look past Liverpool though even if alonso doesn't make it.
But it has been a great season for West Ham.
Actually thinking about it two of the promoted teams reached cup finals. (Wigan in the league cup)
`````````\|||/
`````````(o o)
,--ooO-----(_)-------------l
| ```````PAINT ```````l
| ````````THE````````l
| `````` `RDS````````l
| ```````BLUE````````l
'--------------Ooo---------l
````````|__|__|
`````````||``||
````````ooO Ooo
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

A six place and twenty-seven point gap in the premiership (including victories at home and away) all point towards a victory for Liverpool. In fact it could be a stroll if this guy plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US7eiFGi ... i%20alonso

I honestly see no logical reason for a West Ham win, but then I am old enough to remember Wimbledon in '88 and also the Crystal Palace semi-final in 1990 when a certain Alan Pardew popped up with the winner in a 4-3 victory for the Eagles. In other words, though confident, I'll be bloody nervous all the same.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Duke Raoul wrote:A six place and twenty-seven point gap in the premiership (including victories at home and away) all point towards a victory for Liverpool. In fact it could be a stroll if this guy plays:

I honestly see no logical reason for a West Ham win, but then I am old enough to remember Wimbledon in '88 and also the Crystal Palace semi-final in 1990 when a certain Alan Pardew popped up with the winner in a 4-3 victory for the Eagles. In other words, though confident, I'll be bloody nervous all the same.
Be afraid, be very afraid....... :twisted:
A proud Winsome Fluter
Uncle Mort
Shane Horgan

Post by Uncle Mort »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:A six place and twenty-seven point gap in the premiership (including victories at home and away) all point towards a victory for Liverpool. In fact it could be a stroll if this guy plays:

Trevor Brooking will win it with a header
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Listen Grumpy, that UEFA Cup Final last night should have shown you what happens when a team finds itself out of their depth in a major final. You should be more than a little nervous yourself. :lol:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Duke Raoul wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Listen Grumpy, that UEFA Cup Final last night should have shown you what happens when a team finds itself out of their depth in a major final. You should be more than a little nervous yourself. :lol:
Such arrogance. Are you sure you're not from Munster? :lol:
A proud Winsome Fluter
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Come on you Hammers. Anyone but those scum bags
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
groundhog
Knowledgeable

Post by groundhog »

Come on the Irons, guaranteed every gooners support.....
The French pulled up the Scots' kilts and discovered they had no balls - Zinzan Brooke
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote: Be afraid, be very afraid....... :twisted:
Not from Munster no. Sure aren't the team I support European Champions after all... :lol:

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Duke Raoul wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote: Listen Grumpy, that UEFA Cup Final last night should have shown you what happens when a team finds itself out of their depth in a major final. You should be more than a little nervous yourself. :lol:
Not from Munster no. Sure aren't the team I support European Champions after all... :lol:
& don't they wear red :twisted:
A proud Winsome Fluter
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote: Such arrogance. Are you sure you're not from Munster? :lol:
Which would make you a Bourgoin fan of course... :wink:

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Duke Raoul wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote: Not from Munster no. Sure aren't the team I support European Champions after all... :lol:
No, I think they made the top four!
A proud Winsome Fluter
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote: & don't they wear red :twisted:
No, I think they made the top four!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

We wuz robbed, robbed I telld yiz :cry:
A proud Winsome Fluter
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

Great game though GOM. Felt sorry for WH, felt they deserved it
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Some match, best FA Cup final I ever remember watching anyway!
Could have gone either way, but just felt Liverpool would pull it off even when we were 2-0 down.

I have never seen so many players finish a game so injured. In ET, they might as well have been playing 5 aside. Gerrard, Harewood and Sissoko, how did they play through extra time. None of them could even walk!
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Hmmmmmm ManUre v Crystal Palace in 1990 was similar - Ian Wright coming off the bench injured to score a couple of goals.

As for injuries...... :roll: soft as fook, it's hardly a Currie Cup match. :? #

HOWEVER!!!! For entertainment value - 7/10
Oscar
Mullet

Post by Oscar »

What the fock were you all doing watching poofball? Tarf needed your support (and Rollers needed to hear your abuse) in the AIL final yesterday.