Moderator: moderators

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Bellamy Will Score Today

Post by Donny B. »

Admiral Badger wrote:Sh!te

And Bellars is out for 3 weeks.....

:cry:
Knew the old reliable knee injury would show up sooner or later :wink: .

Was delighted for Robbie last night, scored one and helped set up the other three. Really looked his old self. Liverpool could have used him against Boro last Saturday, but for Spanish Jack!!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Seven-all!!! 8)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Can't believe I forgot to post about this!!!

8-7 to Robbie!!!! 8)
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

Just heard on Sky Sports News that Bellamy has more than likely played his last game of the season according to Man City
Admiral Badger
Knowledgeable

Post by Admiral Badger »

Dear Mr Donny,

I have recently entered into a gambling addiction program with Gamblers Anon, as a result of this I am unable to bet or take part in bets in anyway whatsoever.

Therefore I sadly, with a hand on my heavy heart, must cancel our friendly wager as I would not be able to collect any winnings due to me.

I trust you understand and will fully support me in this first brave step I've taken on the road to redemption.

Yours in Christ,

The Badger.

* This post is completely concidential to Bellamy losing a leg and being out for the next decade and Keane being one in front. honest guv.
Bunty Chalmers RIP
3.52pm 18th July 2007.

He lived to give.

VOTE ZOD !
http://www.zod2008.com/
http://generalzod28.wordpress.com/2011/ ... d-in-2012/
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Admiral Badger wrote:Dear Mr Donny,

I have recently entered into a gambling addiction program with Gamblers Anon, as a result of this I am unable to bet or take part in bets in anyway whatsoever.

Therefore I sadly, with a hand on my heavy heart, must cancel our friendly wager as I would not be able to collect any winnings due to me.

I trust you understand and will fully support me in this first brave step I've taken on the road to redemption.

Yours in Christ,

The Badger.

* This post is completely concidential to Bellamy losing a leg and being out for the next decade and Keane being one in front. honest guv.
I think you should be allowed a sub :wink:
A proud Winsome Fluter
suisse
Shane Jennings

Post by suisse »

Yours in Christ,

The Badger.

The bet has been struck though - gambling problems or no gambling problems, all bets must be honoured. The fact that you have admitted a gambling problem means that no future bets will be struck between you and another individual on site.
Admiral Badger
Knowledgeable

Post by Admiral Badger »

suisse wrote: The bet has been struck though - gambling problems or no gambling problems, all bets must be honoured. The fact that you have admitted a gambling problem means that no future bets will be struck between you and another individual on site.
My sponsor won't allow it.

I know Donny will understand..............he's a caring sort.
Bunty Chalmers RIP
3.52pm 18th July 2007.

He lived to give.

VOTE ZOD !
Bosco
Mullet

Post by Bosco »

suisse wrote: The fact that you have admitted a gambling problem means that no future bets will be struck between you and another individual on site.
I would be more inclined to gamble with him, nobody has a gambling problem when they are winning :P
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Yours in Christ,

The Badger.

Dear Mr. Badger,

I read your letter with grave concern and will pray that you soon make a full recovery from this cruel affliction, Lord willing.
However in the interests of forgiving the sinner but not the sin, I feel the bet should stand and be paid in full as a reminder of your stupidity in backing a permanently knackered little skanger, for the second season running!
The humialiating memory of paying out on such a stupid bet, especially when you prematurely boasted about winning it, will be a strong deterrent to keep you on the straight and narrow in the future.
I would also feel that a failure to settle the bet would hamper your recovery, as to do so with two broken legs would offer an even greater challange.

God bless,

Donny
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Donny B. wrote:I would also feel that a failure to settle the bet would hamper your recovery, as to do so with two broken legs would offer an even greater challange.
It'd take him longer to walk to the bookies though.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Admiral Badger
Knowledgeable

Post by Admiral Badger »

Donny B. wrote:
Dear Mr. Badger,

I read your letter with grave concern and will pray that you soon make a full recovery from this cruel affliction, Lord willing.
However in the interests of forgiving the sinner but not the sin, I feel the bet should stand and be paid in full as a reminder of your stupidity in backing a permanently knackered little skanger, for the second season running!
The humialiating memory of paying out on such a stupid bet, especially when you prematurely boasted about winning it, will be a strong deterrent to keep you on the straight and narrow in the future.
I would also feel that a failure to settle the bet would hamper your recovery, as to do so with two broken legs would offer an even greater challange.

God bless,

Donny

Doh!

Busted.

Oh alright I'll pay up, was worth a shot !

alternately, we could go double or quits?

The entire West Ham midfield V the entire Liverpool midfield for the first month of next season......most goals the winner.....

:wink:

Well?
Bunty Chalmers RIP
3.52pm 18th July 2007.

He lived to give.

VOTE ZOD !
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

Help! I have tried to ignore this post since it started last November and now I'm a junkie. What the hell is it all about ? Who or what is Bellamy?WHy should I care? does it matter? how is it going on for so long?
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

icebaby wrote:Help! I have tried to ignore this post since it started last November and now I'm a junkie. What the hell is it all about ? Who or what is Bellamy?WHy should I care? does it matter? how is it going on for so long?
It's soccer stuff - they're best left to it :wink:
Summer is ready when you are

sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

This is Bellamy

And it's about whether he'll make it with the ladies more than this lot

Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Admiral Badger
Knowledgeable

Post by Admiral Badger »

sarah_lennon wrote:This is Bellamy

:lol:

How did I ever lose !
Bunty Chalmers RIP
3.52pm 18th July 2007.

He lived to give.

VOTE ZOD !
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Admiral Badger wrote:
Doh!

Busted.

Oh alright I'll pay up, was worth a shot !

alternately, we could go double or quits?

The entire West Ham midfield V the entire Liverpool midfield for the first month of next season......most goals the winner.....

:wink:

Well?
No dice Buster. I want paid!!!!

Next season's bet is for next season. Although we'll have to think of something new as I seem to put a curse on Liverpool strikers when I bet on them.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

sarah_lennon wrote:This is Bellamy

Brilliant!! :lol:
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Payment received in full last Saturday night, with photographic evidence to prove it! 8)

The thread is now over!!!
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Donny B. wrote:Payment received in full last Saturday night, with photographic evidence to prove it! 8)

The thread is now over!!!
Did you put the fiver in your jacket pocket by any chance? :wink:
A proud Winsome Fluter