Dublin GAA Thread

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Just beware, the Cops are adopting a zero-tolerance policy policy to anti-social behaviour inside the cordon. Wouldn't want anyone to be picked up by the fuzz :wink: :wink: They let you act the B... and follow you up to the last barricade before the Stadium, then you're pulled to one side and don't get into the ground. :roll: :roll:
Well good, about time too!

Was walking along the canal to the game the last day and saw some Dublin young fella laid out on the ground, having his head bandaged by paramedics.
Apparantly he was bottled by another Dublin fan and there was going to be "killings" about it.

I wish the law could root out these little f**kers who give us all a bad name.
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Donny Brooke wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Just beware, the Cops are adopting a zero-tolerance policy policy to anti-social behaviour inside the cordon. Wouldn't want anyone to be picked up by the fuzz :wink: :wink: They let you act the B... and follow you up to the last barricade before the Stadium, then you're pulled to one side and don't get into the ground. :roll: :roll:

Was walking along the canal to the game the last day and saw some Dublin young fella laid out on the ground, having his head bandaged by paramedics.
Apparantly he was bottled by another Dublin fan and there was going to be "killings" about it.

Remember Donny, if you grass me up I know where you live...
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Duke Raoul wrote:
Donny Brooke wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote:

Remember Donny, if you grass me up I know where you live...
Oh yeah,

I forgot about Duke the hardcore thug.... :wink:

Off to clink with you I say....
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

When did your lot become the 'Law and Order' party? :D

Actually, I can see it now, a confession beaten out of me at the Lubyanka followed by exile to Siberia (or Leitrim) for the rest of the Championship. :(
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Duke Raoul wrote:When did your lot become the 'Law and Order' party? :D

Actually, I can see it now, a confession beaten out of me at the Lubyanka followed by exile to Siberia (or Leitrim) for the rest of the Championship. :(
I think if you look at our time in power that we never f**ked around when it came to putting a few hooligans straight (or just killing them!)

I think the cruellest punishment would be to exile you to Donnybrook for the duration of the championship.

You'll find no one willing to discuss Dublin football with you and you'll go slowly mad....... :shock: :x :wink: :cry: :shock: :o :( :? :shock: :cry: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Donny Brooke wrote:

I think if you look at our time in power that we never f**ked around when it came to putting a few hooligans straight (or just killing them!)

I think the cruellest punishment would be to exile you to Donnybrook for the duration of the championship.

You'll find no one willing to discuss Dublin football with you and you'll go slowly mad....... :shock: :x :wink: :cry: :shock: :o :( :? :shock: :cry: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:cry: Beria would be so proud of you.

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Duke Raoul wrote:
Donny Brooke wrote:

Jesus, when I read that first I thought you said "BERTIE would be so proud of you"

I was soooooo insulted!
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Donny Brooke wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Donny Brooke wrote: I think if you look at our time in power that we never f**ked around when it came to putting a few hooligans straight (or just killing them!)

Jesus, when I read that first I thought you said "BERTIE would be so proud of you"

I was soooooo insulted!
:D

Nah, neither you nor your pal Lavrenty can hold a candle to "the most skilful, the most devious, the most cunning of them all."

Yeah roysh! :roll: :lol:

CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Leinsterman wrote:Quinns in Drumcondra for pint bottles of Bulmers... 8)
....and a packet of semtex 8) 8)
T - 45
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

On Garda advice it looks now like the throw-in will be 2 p.m. rather than 4.
Last edited by Duke Raoul on July 26th, 2006, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Duke Raoul wrote:On Garda advice it looks now like the throw-in will now be 2 p.m. rather than 4.
Told you. It's part of a get tough policy :wink:
T - 45
the spoofer
Shane Horgan

Post by the spoofer »

As mentioned before the Dubs who came down to Longford were great, now we have to go down and kick the sh1te out of Kerry.

Anyone know what the spread is as anything more than 5 points is an insult to us!!!!!

Longford by 2.
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:On Garda advice it looks now like the throw-in will now be 2 p.m. rather than 4.
Told you. It's part of a get tough policy :wink:
Just means we'll have to hit the pub at 10.30 in the morning to get well tanked up CD :D
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Tickets for Westmeath

Post by Donny B. »

Anyone have any luck getting tickets yesterday?

I bloody didn't.

Ticketmaster was bloody jammed, and when I finally got on the Dubin tickets were all gone.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Looks like I'm going to be scrounging tickets on the day.
Colm
Mullet

Post by Colm »

Just about got tickets at 9:00 yesterday morning. Got Cusack Upper.

Bloody disgrace if you ask me - Ticketmaster tickets are the more expensive tickets (€35 plus €5 booking fee) so therefore they should be better seats. Instead Ticketmaster were selling DAVIN STAND and CUSACK UPPER section 714 which may as well be the bloody DAVIN STAND!
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Colm wrote:Just about got tickets at 9:00 yesterday morning. Got Cusack Upper.

Bloody disgrace if you ask me - Ticketmaster tickets are the more expensive tickets (€35 plus €5 booking fee) so therefore they should be better seats. Instead Ticketmaster were selling DAVIN STAND and CUSACK UPPER section 714 which may as well be the bloody DAVIN STAND!
Well we all know that Ticketmaster are the epitome of evil.

Still at least you're getting in.

I'm going to be living on hope for the next ten days
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Getting my tickets of the club :D
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

thecoolfreak wrote:

Getting my tickets of the club :D
Lucky bugger.

If you hear of any spares, can you let me know.

In fact that goes for all the small band of LeinsterDubs that post here.

You're my only hope :cry: :cry: :cry:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

If you don't manage to get one go into the ground a few hours before the match. There will be loads of spares floating around
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

thecoolfreak wrote:If you don't manage to get one go into the ground a few hours before the match. There will be loads of spares floating around
Oh I always head down around Gills if I'm looking for a ticket on the day.

But sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not.

I don't think there'll be that many spares going though, especially with the game being on a Saturday.