Bohs win 2 in a row...

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

Skinfull
Mullet

Bohs win 2 in a row...

Post by Skinfull »

Last night Bohs all but secured the league title for two years in a row when they defeated Sligo 3-1 in Dayler. Thanks to Galway's 66 minute equalizer Shamrock Rovers cant catch them now unless they win next week 15-0 AND bohs lose...not likely.
So with all the somewhat soccer fans on the board and lets face it, the majority of you coming from or living in dublin...do we have any LOI fans here? some quality football on last night, just wondering who else is watching.
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
Leinster Exile
Mullet

Re: Bohs win 2 in a row...

Post by Leinster Exile »

Skinfull wrote:Last night Bohs all but secured the league title for two years in a row when they defeated Sligo 3-1 in Dayler. Thanks to Galway's 66 minute equalizer Shamrock Rovers cant catch them now unless they win next week 15-0 AND bohs lose...not likely.
So with all the somewhat soccer fans on the board and lets face it, the majority of you coming from or living in dublin...do we have any LOI fans here? some quality football on last night, just wondering who else is watching.
In the words of a Bohs fan who jumped on the stage and grabbed the microphone from someone i knew in band , "I'm Bhowes till i die" ................................ rock on young man ..........rock on
exiledinmunster
Beginner

Post by exiledinmunster »

LOI fan alright. Waterford United in honour of my late grand-dad. Bohs winning last night has ended a long wait for a nice treble with wolfsburg and bordeaux last season. paying around 45-1 so COME ON YOU BOOOOOHHHHSSSSSS.
gfo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by gfo »

Bohs in the premier league, Shels in division one. Don't know what I'll do when Shels get promoted though
Hippo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hippo »

Come on the Hoops, ran them close this season and we'll do it next year!
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

Hippo wrote:Come on the Hoops, ran them close this season and we'll do it next year!
Alot closer this year than last. Reckon Boh's team will be decimated this year though and maybe if the hoops can keep any knd of momentum you can win a few :lol:
Hippo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hippo »

Oh noooooo, being patronised by a Bohes fan, what has the world come to!
AKA Peter O'Sullivan
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

LOL :clap:
Ya had me worried this season. Ya know, as much as a leinster fan can be when it comes to the matters of the round ball.