Who are people backing for the masters?

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Who are people backing for the masters?

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

Metal wrote:
dipper wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote:
Correct Dipper, Mickelson has a good record at Augusta but I take you have not been watching him thus far this season?
He is playing awful Golf, the worst of his career. So far this year he has 1 Top ten finish and has broken 70 in a final round a measly once!
Coupled with his dramatic weight loss and erratic swing i'd be amazed if he figures this year.
He seems to be doing the business. :D I would prefer Westwood to win though.
Well, SB, were you amazed? Mickelsons shot from the trees, last par 5 if memory serves, was shot of the tournament. Felt a bit sorry for Westwood though, never really got into his rythym on Sunday. Had a €20 double on Leinster and Padraig.... at least I got one right!!
Not amazed, it was a great shot worthy of winning a major. However, he played for the left side of the green and drew it somewhat towards the hole which wasnt his intention as that is where the trouble was. Remember he was in the trees as much as 5/6 times on Sunday: typical Mickelson. It was wide open to be won. His shot came off spectacularly. Good on him but Choi had the tournament until his collapse. Westwood doesn't appear to have the cojones for major sunday. He simply couldn't change his approach/attack to beat mickelson. :(
3 Gold Stars
Mackman15
Mullet

Post by Mackman15 »

Totally bombed on this one.......
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
dipper
Knowledgeable

Post by dipper »

dipper wrote:Els is the man in the form but his record in recent years at the Masters is pretty poor. I have Mickelson each way at 14/1. He's always plays well at Augusta.
I was happy about this :D
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

dipper wrote:
dipper wrote:Els is the man in the form but his record in recent years at the Masters is pretty poor. I have Mickelson each way at 14/1. He's always plays well at Augusta.
I was happy about this :D

Much happiness I suspect :clap:
3 Gold Stars