Learner

Re: Every Heart Beats True: The Jim Stynes Story

Post by Ray Mc »

You really are a bitter little man,S.B.
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

Ray Mc wrote:You really are a bitter little man,S.B.
:lol: as a lemon.
3 Gold Stars
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Sea_point wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote:
Sea_point wrote: But maybe he should have turned those down just to appease real Irishmen like yourself back in Ireland.........
Can you define that term for me as distinct from 'an Irishman'?
Should he have turned them down? of course not, every little helps in your adopted country when you have previously escaped a desolate poverty ridden life back in Dublin because you didnt attend Blackrock college. Comedy gold seapoint :green clap:
seapoint wrote: Despite all your bluster you must be one seriously insecure individual if you think that every Irish born person who leaves our shore has to cling on to Irishness every day for the rest of their lives or measure up to your standards of Irishness...
Erm, youre telling porkies again seapoint :? making things up. Do point out where i said 'every Irish born person has to cling on to Irishness for the rest of their lives'. If you cannot stick to the main point without resorting to lies then best left alone.
What I said...just for your benefit again...

He forgot his roots and turned on his country. To some this is shameful to others with an identity crisis(yourself) this means nothing. Thats fine, i accept it doesn't rankle with you because your definition of 'Irishness' is rather vague.
However, you are probably one of these gobshites that becomes all pseudo patriotic when England come to town, or when at Twickenham, sing the anthem a bit louder in earshot of English fans and mumble some of the words because you dont know them. Behind that facade you are also quite uncomfortable with your own history? I could be wrong but .......probably not.

Finally, you didn't answer the question concerning Gerry Ryan. Care to? or was it just plain truthful?
I'll hapilly discuss my Irishness or lack of it face to face with you next time I'm home, always glad to set an Internet Hardman straight... :roll:
Quite the keyboard warrior aren't you seapoint. :?
seapoint wrote: You should be easy enough to spot, I bet people flock to speak to you in the HSH... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tremenjus' bout of humour that. Truly tea spluttering :clap:

So to sum up, your argument has started initially at slagging me off, telling lies and finally threatening me with a scrap. And failing to answer some questions.

Good man.
3 Gold Stars
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

Sauvignon Blank wrote:
Sea_point wrote:
Despite all your bluster you must be one seriously insecure individual if you think that every Irish born person who leaves our shore has to cling on to Irishness every day for the rest of their lives or measure up to your standards of Irishness...
Erm, youre telling porkies again seapoint :? making things up. Do point out where i said 'every Irish born person has to cling on to Irishness for the rest of their lives'. If you cannot stick to the main point without resorting to lies then best left alone.
What I said...just for your benefit again...

He forgot his roots and turned on his country. To some this is shameful to others with an identity crisis(yourself) this means nothing. Thats fine, i accept it doesn't rankle with you because your definition of 'Irishness' is rather vague.
However, you are probably one of these gobshites that becomes all pseudo patriotic when England come to town, or when at Twickenham, sing the anthem a bit louder in earshot of English fans and mumble some of the words because you dont know them. Behind that facade you are also quite uncomfortable with your own history? I could be wrong but .......probably not.

Finally, you didn't answer the question concerning Gerry Ryan. Care to? or was it just plain truthful?
Sauvignon Blank wrote:
Sea_point wrote: I'll hapilly discuss my Irishness or lack of it face to face with you next time I'm home, always glad to set an Internet Hardman straight... :roll:
Quite the keyboard warrior aren't you seapoint. :?
seapoint wrote: You should be easy enough to spot, I bet people flock to speak to you in the HSH... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tremenjus' bout of humour that. Truly tea spluttering :clap:

So to sum up, your argument has started initially at slagging me off, telling lies and finally threatening me with a scrap. And failing to answer some questions.

Good man.
Are you saying you can't meet someone you disagree with without resorting to fighting? Well if you must, I'll happily oblige you dear boy. Always happy to offer my services to help people resolve their issues.... :twisted:

Again you seem to be too stupid to comprehend the fact that you are the only person out of consensus on this thread so keen are you to ram your jingoistic claptrap down everyone else's bandwidth... :lol:

Strangely enough I don't see anyone rushing to defend your line of thinking on here, so what does that tell you..... :roll:
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. Muhammad Ali
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Sea_point wrote: Again you seem to be too stupid to comprehend the fact that you are the only person out of consensus on this thread so keen are you to ram your jingoistic claptrap down everyone else's bandwidth... :lol:
Do explain your admiration for Muhammed Ali the Racist? Or are you to stupid to realise the irony of your signature :lol:
seapoint wrote: Strangely enough I don't see anyone rushing to defend your line of thinking on here, so what does that tell you..... :roll:
It tells me that when you have this buffoon wombatloco, a right wing homophobic scrote backing you up, you know you are in trouble :oops:
combatloco wrote: About the level of "wrap the green flag around me boys" idiocy I'd expect from you Blanky. I'm delighted Stynes adopted his new nation so wholeheartedly. As Norman Tebbit said, even if your forebears came to England from the Carribean or the sub-continent, you should be cheering for England in cricket
He's a Republican hero SP, he doesn't sing Ireland's Call at internationals - that really puts those Brit Imperialists and their Unionist lackeys in their place. .
My points on Stynes and the Junkie still stand.
3 Gold Stars
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

Locking as the thread no longer serves any purpose, save for the posters slagging and insulting each other.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.