"That" Tackle

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Re: Liverpool Thread

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Sauvignon Blank wrote: Cant say for sure as I don't know Jonjo personally but I'd guess he felt bad for the fans, as losing a man in a big game kind of scuppers ones chances of getting a win.
This is the question that you are still yet to answer. Why would he feel for the fans for his dismissal if he hadn't done anything wrong? Surely you only apologise if you did something wrong? Your opinion seems to be that he's saying "I apologise for making a perfectly good tackle and getting sent off"...How does that make sense? Just to add again that you are still to acknowledge that he mentioned pulling out of the tackle, imo those words indicate that he knew he should have. Your opinion appears to be that those words never appear anywhere...which is nuts.
LeRoux wrote: Your ignoring of the tweets is pathetic. He quoted something that someone else said, that's not irrelvant. That quote is also backed up by the photo which showed it was a bad tackle, why is that so hard for you to follow? Hate to break it to you but you can't actually use the tweets to say that he apologised to the fans for being sent off but then ignore the rest of what was said and the medium itself. If you don't find it a credible source (which would be ridiculous given that it's his own personal account) then you can't use it to support your argument either.
Er, you are using the tweets, not me. I'm going on what was actually said by Jonjo. I heard him being interviewed on Sky Sports News the following day just as he was about to play a round of golf. He didn't apologise then for any tackle just like the night before on your darling twitter. Straight from the horses mouth no less. I take the man at his word, you should too.
Er, I'm saying that you can't say that the tweets aren't credible and then use them in your argument, which you have done. This is amazing news though! How long has it taken you to remember that you saw that interview?? Why didn't you mention it before??? What exactly was "straight from the horses mouth"? Are you honestly saying that the fact that he didn't apologise in this "interview" means that he never did? Crazy.
LeRoux wrote: Studs showing and wreckless? Check.
Red card to follow? Check.
Apology to fans...
A) On the referee's behalf because he made a mistake? Doubtful.
Or
B) Because of the first two points meaning that he knows he was wrong? Check.

You said I was making things up...that fits under the definition of liar.
Thats correct, I did say that a couple of times because you patently were making things up. I can't help what fits in your definition of liar, but in mine it doesn't infer you are a liar per se, just merely incorrect and prone to a mistake. This is down IMHO to your interpretation of what may or not not have been inferred in cyberspace. You suspect & presume Shelvey may have apologised but I on the other hand know he didn't to the best of my knowledge. Knowledge of what Shelvey actually said Verbatim. Draw your own conclusions.

I will go with my logic on this one if you don't mind.

Please illustrate where Shelvey said the following and end this nonsense

" I apologise for making that (Bad) tackle on Sunday"

and FFS don't regurgitate the tweet because as Avenger also rightly points out(something i have also consistently pointed out to you), he never apologised for any tackle, just for being sent off and giving Ferguson jip going off.
How can you not see that there is a link between the tackle and being sent off? It's as if it never happened! I never argued that he showed any remorse, just that it was a bad tackle that he knew he shouldn't have done and nothing you have said has changed my mind on that because I still think (and your ignoring of the "no way was I pulling out" comment is your big problem here) that the apology acknowledges that it was a bad tackle.

Judging by your other post with the photo showing that his studs were up and yet using that as evidence that he SHOULDN'T have been sent off, there really is no reason to continue arguing when you're blind to any reasonable argument.
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sauvignon Blank »

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote: Cant say for sure as I don't know Jonjo personally but I'd guess he felt bad for the fans, as losing a man in a big game kind of scuppers ones chances of getting a win.
"Your opinion seems to be that he's saying "I apologise for making a perfectly good tackle and getting sent off"
(BINGO ! FINALLY IT HITS HOME)... How does that make sense? (TO YOU IT DOESN'T, BUT RATIONALE IS OUT THE WINDOW IN YOUR ARGUMENT)

just to add again that you are still to acknowledge that he mentioned pulling out of the tackle, imo those words indicate that he knew he should have. Your opinion appears to be that those words never appear anywhere...which is nuts.

LRIP, You are raving bonkers mate.
LeRoux wrote: Your ignoring of the tweets is pathetic. He quoted something that someone else said, that's not irrelvant. That quote is also backed up by the photo which showed it was a bad tackle, why is that so hard for you to follow? Hate to break it to you but you can't actually use the tweets to say that he apologised to the fans for being sent off but then ignore the rest of what was said and the medium itself. If you don't find it a credible source (which would be ridiculous given that it's his own personal account) then you can't use it to support your argument either.
Have you read Avengers post about your beloved tweets?

Er, you are using the tweets, not me. I'm going on what was actually said by Jonjo. I heard him being interviewed on Sky Sports News the following day just as he was about to play a round of golf. He didn't apologise then for any tackle just like the night before on your darling twitter. Straight from the horses mouth no less. I take the man at his word, you should too.
Er, I'm saying that you can't say that the tweets aren't credible and then use them in your argument, which you have done. This is amazing news though! How long has it taken you to remember that you saw that interview?? Why didn't you mention it before??? What exactly was "straight from the horses mouth"? Are you honestly saying that the fact that he didn't apologise in this "interview" means that he never did? Crazy. ---To which i reply....I have not used tweets to support my argument, you have, you crackpot!
Why didnt i mention the interview on Sky? Dunno, presumed you saw it too. I did and drew my conclusions after analysing the match,tackle, decisions,refereeing performance etc. Like i'd normally do. Not in an adhoc fashion like you prefer to do.'From the horses mouth' means from the person that actually said it, eh Verbatim .

LeRoux wrote: Studs showing and wreckless? Check.
Red card to follow? Check.
Apology to fans...
A) On the referee's behalf because he made a mistake? Doubtful.
Or
B) Because of the first two points meaning that he knows he was wrong? Check.

You said I was making things up...that fits under the definition of liar.
Thats correct, I did say that a couple of times because you patently were making things up. I can't help what fits in your definition of liar, but in mine it doesn't infer you are a liar per se, just merely incorrect and prone to a mistake. This is down IMHO to your interpretation of what may or not not have been inferred in cyberspace. You suspect & presume Shelvey may have apologised but I on the other hand know he didn't to the best of my knowledge. Knowledge of what Shelvey actually said Verbatim. Draw your own conclusions.

I will go with my logic on this one if you don't mind.

Please illustrate where Shelvey said the following and end this nonsense

" I apologise for making that (Bad) tackle on Sunday"

and FFS don't regurgitate the tweet because as Avenger also rightly points out(something i have also consistently pointed out to you), he never apologised for any tackle, just for being sent off and giving Ferguson jip going off.
How can you not see that there is a link between the tackle and being sent off? It's as if it never happened! I never argued that he showed any remorse, (no, you argued Shelvey apologised for a bad tackle! He did not.)Admit you are wrong. Your argument hinges on a tweet or tweets that have been misinterpreted by you and you alone. But I have shown(along with another poster) that this has been shown to be utter folly on your part.

SHELVEY NEVER APOLOGISED FOR ANY BAD TACKLE

just that it was a bad tackle that he knew he shouldn't have done and nothing you have said has changed my mind on that because I still think (and your ignoring of the "no way was I pulling out" comment is your big problem here) that the apology acknowledges that it was a bad tackle.(Ive already addressed this point numerous times and refuse to repeat it over and bloody over)

Judging by your other post with the photo showing that his studs were up and yet using that as evidence that he SHOULDN'T have been sent off, there really is no reason to continue arguing when you're blind to any reasonable argument.
No my friend, you know i've backed you into a corner (albeit took longer than I envisaged) and you have finally kopped(pardon the pun) on to the fact that basing your argument on a 'tweet' (illustrated by Avenger) has backfired. Realising that this 'tweet' was misinterpreted by yourself and was also from a 3rd party that you completely misunderstood.

You said I called you a 'Liar'. I did not.

I produced a photo of the tackle in question at the moment of impact and not the result of the tackle which you produced(open to interpretation ill agree). I illustrated and demonstrated 'Intent', an important legal concept. I explained the rules governing a tackle. Shelveys tackle is fine by the law.

You demonstrated none of the above in any form of a robust rebuttal other than to produce a tweet from twitter from cyberspace from Anon.

At this stage, you know i'm right. I know now you won't have the good grace to admit that but one final question i'd like answering is......

where did you get those wheels for the goalposts? because they move fairly rapido.
3 Gold Stars
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

So SB, you think that he apologised despite not doing anything wrong...and yet I'm the one who's not being rational? Have you ever apologised when you hadn't done anything wrong? Highly doubt it.

I'm not bonkers, I'm asking a simple question as to why he mentioned not pulling out...and you're still afraid of answering it.

So what did Shelvey say verbatim from this mystery interview? If you heard something then surely you can repeat it? Your argument appears to be that he said "I'm off for a round of golf now" therefore he didn't think the tackle was bad.

I have indeed read Avenger's comment and still think that it acknowledges that he went in off his feet. I'm not shifting any goalposts, I've said all along that the apology acknowledged that it was a bad tackle that he knows he shouldn't have done it...not that he felt bad about it.

Let's look at the law for a second:

Any player who lunges at an opponent when challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent, is guilty of serious foul play.- Fifa Laws of the Game, Law 12(1),

Now given that he flew in with studs up over the ball, I would think he knows he deserved a red...to me it then follows that his apology recognises that. I'm as sick of repeating this as you are but he wouldn't have apologised for nothing...and if you give me your interpretation of why he mentioned not pulling out of the tackle then we can all move on.
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:So SB, you think that he apologised despite not doing anything wrong...and yet I'm the one who's not being rational? Have you ever apologised when you hadn't done anything wrong? Highly doubt it.

I'm not bonkers, I'm asking a simple question as to why he mentioned not pulling out...and you're still afraid of answering it.

So what did Shelvey say verbatim from this mystery interview? If you heard something then surely you can repeat it? Your argument appears to be that he said "I'm off for a round of golf now" therefore he didn't think the tackle was bad.

I have indeed read Avenger's comment and still think that it acknowledges that he went in off his feet. I'm not shifting any goalposts, I've said all along that the apology acknowledged that it was a bad tackle that he knows he shouldn't have done it...not that he felt bad about it.

Let's look at the law for a second:

Any player who lunges at an opponent when challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent, is guilty of serious foul play.- Fifa Laws of the Game, Law 12(1),

Now given that he flew in with studs up over the ball, I would think he knows he deserved a red...to me it then follows that his apology recognises that. I'm as sick of repeating this as you are but he wouldn't have apologised for nothing...and if you give me your interpretation of why he mentioned not pulling out of the tackle then we can all move on.
LRIP, I'm not repeating myself over and over. I have addressed every single point/question you have raised yet you come back with the same questions rephrased or altered to avoid answering the one question you refused to answer or indeed acknowledge. You are tripping yourself up constantly.

Did Jonjo Shelvey say the following or something similar :

"I apologise for the bad tackle I made against Johnny Evans, It was bad, I was wrong, I'm sorry".

In other words did he specifically apologise for making a bad tackle?

Please answer these questions also:

Did he apologise to Johnny Evans? because if he admitted as much then he'd apologise to his fellow professional first, would he not?

Is it not right that we should dissect the words and deeds of Jonjo as opposed to some crank on twitter when analysing the issue? leaving supposition and opinion aside?

Are you now saying Jonjo lunged at Evans and used excessive force? that's laughable.

Have you ever played football?
3 Gold Stars
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Well yes, I keep repeating myself because you keep failing to answer my questions.

One simple question that you constantly ignore is...why did he mention not pulling out of the tackle? To my mind, the fact that he mentioned it is an indication that he knew he should have pulled out and that therefore the tackle was bad.

Your interpretation please.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Still awaiting those quotes from the interview btw!
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Well yes, I keep repeating myself because you keep failing to answer my questions.

One simple question that you constantly ignore is...why did he mention not pulling out of the tackle? To my mind, the fact that he mentioned it is an indication that he knew he should have pulled out and that therefore the tackle was bad.

Once again, i'll prove you wrong....
Sauvignon Blank had previously wrote:
My analysis of your dear tweets is as follows

1. Shelvey was playing in Liverpools biggest fixture in front of his fans and went full blooded into a tackle. He got the ball and the man. The ref didnt see this and decided he was off. Big derby games are full blooded and the nature of them dictates players put in strong/hard/tough/rough and aggressive tackles. Any player worth his salt wouldn't dare pull up/out of such a 50/50. Shelvey is worth his salt and duly went in to win the ball with one foot planted on the ground and contacting the ball 1st. His opponent was flying off both feet through the air studs showing. He stayed on because he came off worse in the tackle.
2. Shelvey apologised to the fans for getting sent off but no way was he pulling out of that tackle as he went to win the ball. Thats what any professional is expected to do. He done his job.
Now, I said this on the previous page thus answering your question. But again you dodge, wriggle, deny, ignore, so how is it you keep forgetting when I provide answers to you?

Pay attention to the bits underlined as they answer your question above in full.

Can't get the interview on Sky of Shelvey but I saw it. Are you saying he didn't say what I reported now?

Again, i'll repost this for you : and would be so kind as to address them, PLEASE!

"I apologise for the bad tackle I made against Johnny Evans, It was bad, I was wrong, I'm sorry".

In other words did he specifically apologise for making a bad tackle?

Did he apologise to Johnny Evans? because if he admitted as much then he'd apologise to his fellow professional first, would he not?

Is it not right that we should dissect the words and deeds of Jonjo as opposed to some crank on twitter when analysing the issue? leaving supposition and opinion aside?

Are you now saying Jonjo lunged at Evans and used excessive force? that's laughable.

Have you ever played football?
3 Gold Stars
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Sauvignon Blank wrote:
LeRouxIsPHat wrote:Well yes, I keep repeating myself because you keep failing to answer my questions.

1. Shelvey was playing in Liverpools biggest fixture in front of his fans and went full blooded into a tackle. Irrelevant He got the ball and the man. Untrue. He went over the ball. The ref didnt see this and decided he was off. Well nobody apart from you saw it.Big derby games are full blooded and the nature of them dictates players put in strong/hard/tough/rough and aggressive tackles.Irrelevant. A bad tackle is a bad tackle regardless of the occasion. Any player worth his salt wouldn't dare pull up/out of such a 50/50. Agree but that's also irrelevant in this case and ignores the fact that his studs were up and went over the ball. A crunching tackle is fine but there's a line and he crossed it.Shelvey is worth his salt and duly went in to win the ball I'm sure he did but it didn't exactly go to plan now did it?with one foot planted on the ground and contacting the ball 1st. Yeah...the top of the ball...he DID connect fully with Evans though. Having one foot on the ground is great...pity the other one had studs showing.His opponent was flying off both feet through the air studs showing. Again, irrelevant. He stayed on because he came off worse in the tackle. See now, you're assuming things there and you gave out to me for that! My own assumption would be that Evans got off because he actually did get the ball. I'm not saying that's right, his tackle was dangerous too and he should have been sent off.I wasn't 100% sure of that when we started arguing about Shelvey, I am now.
2. Shelvey apologised to the fans for getting sent off but no way was he pulling out of that tackle as he went to win the ball. Thats what any professional is expected to do. He is...but not with his studs up.He done his job.If his job was to commit a bad foul.
Now, I said this on the previous page thus answering your question. But again you dodge, wriggle, deny, ignore, so how is it you keep forgetting when I provide answers to you? My problem is how you can't see a link between the tackle, the red card and the words he said. I've been trying to get you to join the dots between each of those things but for some reason you can't seem to manage it. He apologised for being sent off (and I can agree with you on that) BUT to me, the fact that he said "no way was I pulling out of that tackle" infers that he should have. And if he knows that he should have then it automatically follows that the tackle was deserving of a red, he doesn't actually complain about it does he?

Pay attention to the bits underlined as they answer your question above in full.

Can't get the interview on Sky of Shelvey but I saw it. Are you saying he didn't say what I reported now? Well not exactly...because you haven't actually quoted anything that he said....all you said was the he didn't apologise, I'm sure there were a lot of things he didn't say. Do I believe that you suddenly remembered there was an interview which backed up your argument or that you really had assumed (again, something you told me not to do but somehow it's okay for you) I'd seen it? Of course not. You have no quotes and it makes no sense to only remember it after quite some time.

Again, i'll repost this for you : and would be so kind as to address them, PLEASE!

"I apologise for the bad tackle I made against Johnny Evans, It was bad, I was wrong, I'm sorry". IMO, yes.

In other words did he specifically apologise for making a bad tackle? Not specifically, but as I said, I think the apology for being sent off naturally leads to the conclusion that he knew it was bad tackle. My original comment was the following " Shelvey's tackle was awful and he deserved to go. He even admitted it himself and said that he knew it was wrong but given the massive occasion he couldn't pull out of the tackle." and I would still stand by that. I never said he apologised for making a bad tackle, so again, the question is irrelevant. As I said before, there's a difference between knowing you shouldn't have done something and feeling bad about it, and I never argued the latter. As you said, I can't get inside his head and know if he feels any remorse, I can look at the footage and what he said and come to the conclusion he knows it was a bad tackle though.

Did he apologise to Johnny Evans? because if he admitted as much then he'd apologise to his fellow professional first, would he not? Not to my knowledge but that's completely irrelevant. Why would he even apologise to Evans when Evans' tackle was just as bad? I have no idea if players apologise to each other and neither do you, I'd say some do and some don't so Shelvey saying nothing wouldn't be an indication of anything. Lance Armstrong hasn't apologised for anything but it doesn't make him any less guilty.

Is it not right that we should dissect the words and deeds of Jonjo as opposed to some crank on twitter when analysing the issue? leaving supposition and opinion aside? Agree with the first part, which is what I've done throughout. I'll happily dissect his words from the SSN interview if you'd be so good as to root out a clip? Oh flip, you can't can you?

Are you now saying Jonjo lunged at Evans and used excessive force? that's laughable. Yes. He dived in (there's your lunging part) and one foot had studs showing and went over the ball and hit into Evans' leg (there's your excessive force part). I'm glad you can laugh at things like that though, good to have a sense of humour.

Have you ever played football? Again, completely irrelevant question. The answer is yes though. I played on a team all the way through primary school, played an inter-year tournament every year in secondary school as well as spending Summers playing with my mates from first thing in the morning until darkness fell, played for two years in college and then for one year after college. Now that I've answered it, you can see how irrelevant the question was. Good job of trying to belittle me though, glad it backfired.
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

LeRouxIsPHat wrote:
Sauvignon Blank wrote:

1. Shelvey was playing in Liverpools biggest fixture in front of his fans and went full blooded into a tackle. Irrelevant He got the ball and the man. Untrue. He went over the ball. The ref didnt see this and decided he was off. Well nobody apart from you saw it.Big derby games are full blooded and the nature of them dictates players put in strong/hard/tough/rough and aggressive tackles.Irrelevant. A bad tackle is a bad tackle regardless of the occasion. Any player worth his salt wouldn't dare pull up/out of such a 50/50. Agree but that's also irrelevant in this case and ignores the fact that his studs were up and went over the ball. A crunching tackle is fine but there's a line and he crossed it.Shelvey is worth his salt and duly went in to win the ball I'm sure he did but it didn't exactly go to plan now did it?with one foot planted on the ground and contacting the ball 1st. Yeah...the top of the ball...he DID connect fully with Evans though. Having one foot on the ground is great...pity the other one had studs showing.His opponent was flying off both feet through the air studs showing. Again, irrelevant. He stayed on because he came off worse in the tackle. See now, you're assuming things there and you gave out to me for that! My own assumption would be that Evans got off because he actually did get the ball. I'm not saying that's right, his tackle was dangerous too and he should have been sent off.I wasn't 100% sure of that when we started arguing about Shelvey, I am now.
2. Shelvey apologised to the fans for getting sent off but no way was he pulling out of that tackle as he went to win the ball. Thats what any professional is expected to do. He is...but not with his studs up.He done his job.If his job was to commit a bad foul.
Now, I said this on the previous page thus answering your question. But again you dodge, wriggle, deny, ignore, so how is it you keep forgetting when I provide answers to you? My problem is how you can't see a link between the tackle, the red card and the words he said. I've been trying to get you to join the dots between each of those things but for some reason you can't seem to manage it. He apologised for being sent off (and I can agree with you on that) BUT to me, the fact that he said "no way was I pulling out of that tackle" infers that he should have. And if he knows that he should have then it automatically follows that the tackle was deserving of a red, he doesn't actually complain about it does he?

Can't get the interview on Sky of Shelvey but I saw it. Are you saying he didn't say what I reported now? Well not exactly...because you haven't actually quoted anything that he said....all you said was the he didn't apologise, I'm sure there were a lot of things he didn't say. Do I believe that you suddenly remembered there was an interview which backed up your argument or that you really had assumed (again, something you told me not to do but somehow it's okay for you) I'd seen it? Of course not. You have no quotes and it makes no sense to only remember it after quite some time.

"I apologise for the bad tackle I made against Johnny Evans, It was bad, I was wrong, I'm sorry". IMO, yes.

In other words did he specifically apologise for making a bad tackle? Not specifically, but as I said, I think the apology for being sent off naturally leads to the conclusion that he knew it was bad tackle. My original comment was the following " Shelvey's tackle was awful and he deserved to go. He even admitted it himself and said that he knew it was wrong but given the massive occasion he couldn't pull out of the tackle." and I would still stand by that. I never said he apologised for making a bad tackle, so again, the question is irrelevant. As I said before, there's a difference between knowing you shouldn't have done something and feeling bad about it, and I never argued the latter. As you said, I can't get inside his head and know if he feels any remorse, I can look at the footage and what he said and come to the conclusion he knows it was a bad tackle though.

Did he apologise to Johnny Evans? because if he admitted as much then he'd apologise to his fellow professional first, would he not? Not to my knowledge but that's completely irrelevant. Why would he even apologise to Evans when Evans' tackle was just as bad? I have no idea if players apologise to each other and neither do you, I'd say some do and some don't so Shelvey saying nothing wouldn't be an indication of anything. Lance Armstrong hasn't apologised for anything but it doesn't make him any less guilty.

Is it not right that we should dissect the words and deeds of Jonjo as opposed to some crank on twitter when analysing the issue? leaving supposition and opinion aside? Agree with the first part, which is what I've done throughout. I'll happily dissect his words from the SSN interview if you'd be so good as to root out a clip? Oh flip, you can't can you?

Are you now saying Jonjo lunged at Evans and used excessive force? that's laughable. Yes. He dived in (there's your lunging part) and one foot had studs showing and went over the ball and hit into Evans' leg (there's your excessive force part). I'm glad you can laugh at things like that though, good to have a sense of humour.

Have you ever played football? Again, completely irrelevant question. The answer is yes though. I played on a team all the way through primary school, played an inter-year tournament every year in secondary school as well as spending Summers playing with my mates from first thing in the morning until darkness fell, played for two years in college and then for one year after college. Now that I've answered it, you can see how irrelevant the question was. Good job of trying to belittle me though, glad it backfired.

I am truly flabbergasted at your responses above in red.

They are IMHO .... one-eyed, evasive, in denial, plain wrong, hypocritical, presumptious and in most cases bulls**t.

You asked why Shelvey didn't pull out of the tackle and I described in detail how a match of huge importance/significance coupled with pride, passion, the opposition and not to mention a sense of professionalism was the reason.

You rhetort its 'Irrelevant'.

Incredibly, you then describe how it was a 'pity Shelvey had one foot on the ground but the other foot had studs showing'.

How exactly is he supposed to make a tackle then? You do realise studs will be showing on his right foot heading for the ball? You dont tackle with your toes pointed at the ball you crackpot! It's not a ballet move.

A coward will pull out of a tackle, irrespective of the intentions. Your a dead man walking in football if fans and players sense this. You think it's 'Irrelevant' for some strange reason.

So now you are still saying Shelvey apologised for a 'bad tackle' when he never did in any way shape or form? He never apologised to Evans either which he would have publically or privately if it was a bad tackle. But carry on with the delusion.

Ludicrous stuff LRIP. Truly tea-spluttering stuff from you.

So, if i get the clip of Shelvey's interview on Sky you are willing to accept your argument is wrong???

Oh, and i'm not trying to belittle you either just trying to get a grasp on your rationale on football tackling. And nothing has backfired on me.
3 Gold Stars
Sea_point
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Sea_point »

So let me know if I'm up to date here..

Man Utd fan says, Liverpool Fan is wrong.

Liverpool fan says, Man Utd Fan is wrong.

Is there a conclude by date on this discussion given the tackle in reference was almost a full month ago...

A win against the might Royals eh? Progress at last... :lol:
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. Muhammad Ali
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Sea_point wrote:So let me know if I'm up to date here..

Man Utd fan says, Liverpool Fan is wrong.

Liverpool fan says, Man Utd Fan is wrong.

Is there a conclude by date on this discussion given the tackle in reference was almost a full month ago...

A win against the might Royals eh? Progress at last... :lol:
4 pages!!!
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Re: "That" Tackle

Post by limecat »

Can I suggest that this thread either be left to die completely or that it be taken to PM.
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Logorrhea
Shane Horgan

Post by Logorrhea »

Without the audience they wont bother.
LeRouxIsPHat
Jamie Heaslip

Post by LeRouxIsPHat »

Logorrhea wrote:Without the audience they wont bother.
Unfortunately not, PM sent. :oops:
Sauvignon Blank
Rhys Ruddock

LeRouxIsPHat wrote: PM sent. :oops:
Likewise.
3 Gold Stars