The Demise of Leeds United

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

Leinster Zulu
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinster Zulu »

Psycho B wrote:It's funny how Leeds Supporters are always very quiet about who they support! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are they though? When I come across a Leeds United fan they come across very passionate about the team they love...
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Leinster Zulu wrote:
Psycho B wrote:It's funny how Leeds Supporters are always very quiet about who they support! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are they though? When I come across a Leeds United fan they come across very passionate about the team they love...
And potentially violent :? :?

I hope you say sorry & wipe it off :lol: :lol: :lol:
T - 45
future international
Enlightened

Post by future international »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Leinster Zulu wrote:

I have never been quiet about supporting leeds and never will be no matter how bad it gets(cant really get much worse)

and violent well you could say that about a minority of supporters in nearly every club
Psycho B
Graduate

Post by Psycho B »

future international wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote:
Leinster Zulu wrote: Are they though? When I come across a Leeds United fan they come across very passionate about the team they love...

I have never been quiet about supporting leeds and never will be no matter how bad it gets(cant really get much worse)

and violent well you could say that about a minority of supporters in nearly every club
Ah now Crazy Dave never really shouts about how much he loves Elland Road :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

Psycho B wrote:
future international wrote:
CRAZYDAVE wrote: And potentially violent :? :?

Ah now Crazy Dave never really shouts about how much he loves Elland Road :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Since I first saw them in 1968 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't forget that Man City were in a similar predicament a number of years back... Third Division, money problems, etc....

Where are they now :wink: :wink: :wink:
T - 45
Psycho B
Graduate

Post by Psycho B »

CRAZYDAVE wrote:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Since I first saw them in 1968 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't forget that Man City were in a similar predicament a number of years back... Third Division, money problems, etc....

Where are they now :wink: :wink: :wink:
Yeah but they have a long way to go yet! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Shayter
Beginner

Post by Shayter »

Shayter
Beginner

Post by Shayter »

-6 :D
CrapFullBack
Bookworm

Post by CrapFullBack »

Leeds 1 Luton 0.

Att 26,856.

4 wins from 4 games - back to -3 pts
Come visit and see for yourself!
CRAZYDAVE
Rhys Ruddock

Post by CRAZYDAVE »

CrapFullBack wrote:Leeds 1 Luton 0.

Att 26,856.

4 wins from 4 games - back to -3 pts
The only 100% record left in the 4 Divisions :shock:
T - 45
Leinster Zulu
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinster Zulu »

They should be realistically trying to win the league, even though they started on -15 points. It's possible to win one of the lower-divisions by more than fifteen points, as proven by the likes of Fulham, Manchester City, Sunderland and Reading in recent years. They also have the best squad in the division, so I think they can do it...
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Leinster Zulu wrote:They should be realistically trying to win the league, even though they started on -15 points. It's possible to win one of the lower-divisions by more than fifteen points, as proven by the likes of Fulham, Manchester City, Sunderland and Reading in recent years. They also have the best squad in the division, so I think they can do it...
Well there's the kiss of death from Zulu!
Get in the f%~king bag.
Leinster Zulu
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinster Zulu »

Slipper1 wrote:
Leinster Zulu wrote:They should be realistically trying to win the league, even though they started on -15 points. It's possible to win one of the lower-divisions by more than fifteen points, as proven by the likes of Fulham, Manchester City, Sunderland and Reading in recent years. They also have the best squad in the division, so I think they can do it...
Well there's the kiss of death from Zulu!
Yep, I've never like Leeds, pure scum they are! :twisted:
Shayter
Beginner

Post by Shayter »

Back to zero, almost 27,000 @ game. Possibly off the bottom of table if win away to Bristol Rovers on friday nite. :lol:
D'Arse
Mullet

Post by D'Arse »

Shayter wrote:Back to zero, almost 27,000 @ game. Possibly off the bottom of table if win away to Bristol Rovers on friday nite. :lol:
If you beat the might Bristol Rovers eh? I'm about to burst with excitement here :roll:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

D'Arse wrote:
Shayter wrote:Back to zero, almost 27,000 @ game. Possibly off the bottom of table if win away to Bristol Rovers on friday nite. :lol:
If you beat the might Bristol Rovers eh? I'm about to burst with excitement here :roll:
are you sure its excitement D'Arse :wink:
Get in the f%~king bag.
D'Arse
Mullet

Post by D'Arse »

Slipper1 wrote:
D'Arse wrote:
:lol: :lol:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
D'Arse
Mullet

Post by D'Arse »

Slipper1 wrote:
D'Arse wrote:
:lol: :lol:
CrapFullBack
Bookworm

Post by CrapFullBack »

Bristol Rovers 0-3 Leeds

Jermaine Beckford scored twice as Leeds made it six wins out of six and moved off the bottom of League One.

Surely it is about time the FA docked Leeds more points :roll:
CrapFullBack
Bookworm

Post by CrapFullBack »