World snooker

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Unfortunately he seems to be making a comeback - 10-15 now. I fell asleep during the first session yesterday afternoon - 2 bloody hours to play 4 frames.
FFS, I'm cr@p at snooker but I can sure as hell play more than 4 frames in 2 hours. :roll:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Leinsterman wrote:Unfortunately he seems to be making a comeback - 10-15 now. I fell asleep during the first session yesterday afternoon - 2 bloody hours to play 4 frames.
FFS, I'm cr@p at snooker but I can sure as hell play more than 4 frames in 2 hours. :roll:
The second session seemed to be even slower. Wasn't over till after 12 FFS
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

27th frame has lasted well over an hour and still more to be played. Could they be any slower!
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Well a new record set for the latest finish at a Crucible final. Can't believe i actuallt stayed up to watch that :shock:
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

thecoolfreak wrote:Well a new record set for the latest finish at a Crucible final. Can't believe i actuallt stayed up to watch that :shock:
I left it at 11pm - at least in the Thorburn-Griffiths marathon of 1980 we had the SAS storming the Iranian embassy as a bit of excitement half way through.