NFL

for discussion of other sports

Moderator: moderators

tate
Shane Horgan

Re: NFL

Post by tate »

rumour is its his ACL.
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

What a game in Wembley today. Great entertainment
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

anyone watching eagls cardinals?

f%~king cracking game. Come on don!!
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Avenger
Seán Cronin

Post by Avenger »

Saw the 2nd half after I got home from London. Cracking game. best I've seen in a long time. The home crowd were really into it too... but thats only to be expected from fans that wouldn't have had any success in the last 60 years.
Great to see Kurt Warner back in the big game too. Legend.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

New season starting tonight guys...........How do you see things going this year? I'm hoping the Fins horrible schedule,the Pat's defensive rebuilding and the Bills going into meltdown will give my beloved Jets a reasonable shot at the division title in the AFC east. The Steelers still look awesome in the AFC....not as clearcut in the NFC-a lot of the marquee names seem to have major problems.
And best of luck to the Vikings with the Favre signing, you're gonna need it guys when he starts throwing 60yd interceptions!
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
Mika
Bookworm

Post by Mika »

being a Broncos fan it's going to be an interesting year, first time in a very long time that there'll be no involvement from Mike Shanahan in the team so I'm just hoping for a break even season!
Duke Raoul
Seán Cronin

Post by Duke Raoul »

Al picking heyward-Bey with the 7th, Cable decking one of his assistants and now Richard Seymour refusing to head West. I love the off season, most entertaining part of any Raiderfan's year!
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.