European Cup final 2019

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby footrush » April 14th, 2019, 10:58 am

domhnallj wrote:Osbourne road in Jesmond is a suburb of Newcastle. It’s about 15-20 minute walk to the city centre (or a short bus ride). There are two universities in Newcastle, and Jesmond is where a huge number of them live during the term - Jesmond and Osbourne road in particular are very lively as consequence. There are plenty of pubs etc on Osbourne road - as a rule they tend to be part of the hotels that are on the road so I’d imagine your hotel will have a pub downstairs.

Think it has a Hawaiian theme :shock: .....
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby domhnallj » April 16th, 2019, 9:04 am

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:Osbourne road in Jesmond is a suburb of Newcastle. It’s about 15-20 minute walk to the city centre (or a short bus ride). There are two universities in Newcastle, and Jesmond is where a huge number of them live during the term - Jesmond and Osbourne road in particular are very lively as consequence. There are plenty of pubs etc on Osbourne road - as a rule they tend to be part of the hotels that are on the road so I’d imagine your hotel will have a pub downstairs.

It will be quieter in May - the students have exams. Jesmond is a nice area though, the centre is a great spot for a relaxing breakfast.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby Leinster Lout » April 16th, 2019, 11:15 am

lawrence wrote:Hi all,
Munsterfan here (Dont shoot I come in peace) I have travel arrangements for the final that I can’t use if anyone is interested assuming Leinster make it and Munster don’t (and even then I mightn’t be able to) then you can have it face value. Its flights, tickets (challenge cup & champions cup) and accommodation for two people Friday morning to Sunday evening. Flights (cork -Edinburgh) get a train down easily or rent a car- 260euro. Hotel is 250pounds and the match tickets were 100 euro. PM me if your interested, Might be charge to change names on the flights whatever Aer Lingus charge. I would prefer one person to take all 3...

PM'ed
Leinster Lout
Knowledgeable

Postby leinsterfan100 » April 16th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Just a heads up for anyone looking to get tickets for the final regardless, there are a few £35 price category tickets available via the link that was posted previously in this thread. Not great seats but cheaper than the £120 option.
leinsterfan100
Knowledgeable

Postby footrush » April 20th, 2019, 2:27 pm

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:

It will be quieter in May - the students have exams. Jesmond is a nice area though, the centre is a great spot for a relaxing breakfast.

Excellent thanks even if it’s Toulouse Saracens will still be worth the trip !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby neill_m » April 21st, 2019, 12:27 am

Clermont v La Rochelle in the Challenge Final on the Friday, should be noisy in town!
neill_m
Enlightened

Postby footrush » April 21st, 2019, 10:10 am

neill_m wrote:Clermont v La Rochelle in the Challenge Final on the Friday, should be noisy in town!

Fantastic hope they stay on and cheer Toulouse or ourselves in the final :happy clapper: !.
Last edited by footrush on April 21st, 2019, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby Proudleinsterman » April 21st, 2019, 4:55 pm

Looking for x2 tickets to both finals, lifelong Leinster fan (attended all previous finals) with La Rochelle wife... PM please.
Cheers.
Proudleinsterman
Knowledgeable

Postby lawrence » April 21st, 2019, 6:03 pm

I still have that trip flights/ hotel / tickets for the final weekend going if anyone is interested pm me for details.
lawrence

Previous

Return to On The Road