Aironi Rugby

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Aironi Rugby

Post by footrush »

Yep seems like a really good deal snapped it up .
Flying wedge
rooster
Seán Cronin

Post by rooster »

footrush wrote:Just got this message back from the tourism office :
Hi Footrush,
I can organise a bus transfer fron Parma to Viadana there and back. As there are other rugby supporters from Leinster, I can organise only one little bus, in this way the price for the transport is lower. Is it ok for you?

There are other 4 supporters. So the cost from Parma to Viadana there and back for 6 people is 180€.

Kind regards
Valeria

Pretty good deal as far as I can see .
That is a good deal in comparison to taxi which is the only other way there, was same person we dealt with and the more you can get the bigger the bus they will use and the price per head will come down, advice is take it and try and find ore people.
Ps you are lucky to get a firm price but they won't overcharge anyway so don't worry if they start talking different prices, that will be your max per head.
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

I know this is a bit late for many, but it is a reminder for future trips to Aironi. I was going to do the trip but stay in Mantova, rather than Parma. Reason being is there are 2 bus services from there to Viadana. Mantova is down as a decent enough town and can be reached by train from Milan, Venice and Verona. Check out timetable link for services 16 and 17:-

http://www.apam.it/linee/4Eextra

As i say for future reference. BTW there is a bus link from Lake Garda to Mantova for those interested.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Good few number of supporters checking in for the charter that leaves at 3pm today 8)
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Excellent experience , hope you all got back to Bolonga safely ?.
Flying wedge