ever swapped a jersey/top and regretted it?

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Sarphil
Enlightened

Re: ever swapped a jersey/top and regretted it?

Post by Sarphil »

I asked a ST fan to swap flags with me on Saturday. He was so distraught, he couldn't do it.
'la vista che m'apparve d'un leone
Questi parea che contra me venisse
con la test'alta e con rabbiosa fame,
sì che parea che l'aere ne tremesse'
INFERNO CANTO 01

http://www.bornfree.org.uk
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

[quote="Blues-Ultra"]I foolishly gave away the bank of Scotland jersey to a Clermont fan this year in Clermont. Was pretty messy drunk at the time.
She was damn pretty though, shame she then handed it to her bf!!![/quote]

Boom!
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

sheepshagger wrote:
Blues-Ultra wrote:I foolishly gave away the bank of Scotland jersey to a Clermont fan this year in Clermont. Was pretty messy drunk at the time.
She was damn pretty though, shame she then handed it to her bf!!![/quote]

Boom!
That's the worst, to think he didn't even have the class to ask you himself. Using the hot girlfriend to ask for stuff is a real douché move.

Got stung on trading a flag last year in Toulouse mine was shiny and theirs well I think someone had been using it as a dish cloth. That said despite how drunk I was in Brennan's bar I resisted trading my long sleve 01/02 jersey for an unbranded ST t-shirt. Thanks god for that.
dmnsctt
Beginner

Post by dmnsctt »

Never done it thank jebus.... but one of my mates gave his brother one of the pro home jerseys in Edinburgh in 09... he went out with it on... came home without it. Hadn't a clue where he lost it...

I laughed :-)
iamthephil
Beginner

Post by iamthephil »

dmnsctt wrote:Never done it thank jebus.... but one of my mates gave his brother one of the pro home jerseys in Edinburgh in 09... he went out with it on... came home without it. Hadn't a clue where he lost it...

I laughed :-)

That was not a funny story Damo!!!!!!

:cry: