Cardiff Roll Call!

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

carrie123

Re: Cardiff Roll Call!

Post by carrie123 »

Me + better half flying Belfast to Bristol on Sat am and then train to Cardiff. Staying in Bristol on Saturday night and some cultural activities in Bath on Sunday, hangover permitting 8) Anyone staying central Bristol on Saturday night?
This is my first HC final and I am soooooooooooooo excited :green clap:
madridlion
Knowledgeable

Post by madridlion »

carrie123 wrote:Me + better half flying Belfast to Bristol on Sat am and then train to Cardiff. Staying in Bristol on Saturday night and some cultural activities in Bath on Sunday, hangover permitting 8) Anyone staying central Bristol on Saturday night?
This is my first HC final and I am soooooooooooooo excited :green clap:
We three are staying in Clifton, two mile from Bristol centre. We are leaving Cardiff on train for Bristol at 8.30 PM. We will head straight to Coronation Tap which I have been told by locals is a great spot and lunch on Sunday in Avon Gorge Hotel overlooking the gorge and famous Brunel bridge
jggy2003
Beginner

Post by jggy2003 »

Seven of us heads going. Three flying into Bristol from Dublin,one from Utrecht and three from Manchester the night before,staying in a Hostel in Bristol. Hope the night life is good in Bristol!!
carrie123

Post by carrie123 »

Thanks Madridlion....been years since ive been to Bristol so Coronation Tap it is!!! Gorge is a fantastic spot for lunch...view is great. Nightlife in Bristol was always good jggy2003 and id say well improved since they developed the waterfront area. Enjoy
Benji
Knowledgeable

Post by Benji »

Six flying on the one day with Killester on sat morning. 3 coming from London also Hope no delays cr@p.
Cant wait bags packed nearly. Just have to get the hair cut and sort out my connacht flag.
BoysinBlue
Beginner

Post by BoysinBlue »

Car almost ready to go, waiting on one or two more flags. Driving down with 4 passengers for our first Heineken Cup Final, Rosslare-Fishguard 9am Saturday return Fishguard-Rosslare 2.45am Sunday.

First year buying a season ticket and was worth every single cent
wixfjord
Leo Cullen

Post by wixfjord »

How are you getting back to Fishguard on the Sun if you don't mind me asking Boys in Blue??
Eristic
Knowledgeable

Post by Eristic »

Flying early tomorrow to London, renting a seven seater and driving up with the gang. Staying overnight in one of the camp sites.
HEC Roadtrip Hup!
Noel Reid and James Rodriguez were separated at birth.
dubliner10

Post by dubliner10 »

2 of us travelling from Leicester early Saturday morning by car - can't feckin wait :mrgreen:
Mackman15
Mullet

Post by Mackman15 »

Benji wrote:Six flying on the one day with Killester on sat morning. 3 coming from London also Hope no delays cr@p.
Cant wait bags packed nearly. Just have to get the hair cut and sort out my connacht flag.
Perhaps it's the late hour but the randomness of this brought a great laugh on an otherwise extremely dense evening
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP
BoysinBlue
Beginner

Post by BoysinBlue »

wixfjord wrote:How are you getting back to Fishguard on the Sun if you don't mind me asking Boys in Blue??
Driving to/from Cardiff. Not sure where to leave the car but I'll figure that out