Gloucester Travel

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Postby Slipper1 » November 14th, 2006, 9:07 pm

T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Am out Friday back Monday (thought id better cover all the potential ko slots). . .if it did turn out to be on Friday or Saturday (not much chance i know) it means id be stuck in Gloucester for longer than I need to be :(


I'm in the same boat but fock it!


Is that boat big enough for three of us?
Get in the f%~king bag.
User avatar
Slipper1
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 3:13 pm
Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Postby T.C.B. » November 15th, 2006, 9:22 am

Slipper1 wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Am out Friday back Monday (thought id better cover all the potential ko slots). . .if it did turn out to be on Friday or Saturday (not much chance i know) it means id be stuck in Gloucester for longer than I need to be :(


I'm in the same boat but fock it!


Is that boat big enough for three of us?


It's a goddamn yacht. :D

There will probably be a few more aswell.
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
User avatar
T.C.B.
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: February 8th, 2006, 9:23 am
Location: Eagle Nebula

Postby Slipper1 » November 15th, 2006, 9:27 am

T.C.B. wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Am out Friday back Monday (thought id better cover all the potential ko slots). . .if it did turn out to be on Friday or Saturday (not much chance i know) it means id be stuck in Gloucester for longer than I need to be :(


I'm in the same boat but fock it!


Is that boat big enough for three of us?


It's a goddamn yacht. :D

There will probably be a few more aswell.


I much prefer the term "boating" to "yachting" I feel it brings me closer to those less fortunate in society. The "boating" term does not sit well with my G&T swilling friends though.
Get in the f%~king bag.
User avatar
Slipper1
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 8858
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 3:13 pm
Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Postby sarah_lennon » November 15th, 2006, 10:07 am

T.C.B. wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Am out Friday back Monday (thought id better cover all the potential ko slots). . .if it did turn out to be on Friday or Saturday (not much chance i know) it means id be stuck in Gloucester for longer than I need to be :(


I'm in the same boat but fock it!


Is that boat big enough for three of us?


It's a goddamn yacht. :D

There will probably be a few more aswell.


hope they remembered the life jackets :(
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
User avatar
sarah_lennon
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 15361
Joined: April 19th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Postby apple sourz » November 15th, 2006, 3:23 pm

sarah_lennon wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Am out Friday back Monday (thought id better cover all the potential ko slots). . .if it did turn out to be on Friday or Saturday (not much chance i know) it means id be stuck in Gloucester for longer than I need to be :(


I'm in the same boat but fock it!


Is that boat big enough for three of us?


It's a goddamn yacht. :D

There will probably be a few more aswell.


hope they remembered the life jackets :(


I feel a Celine Dion song coming on....... near, far, wherever you are......
mmmmm......... it's minty and it's gooooood
apple sourz
Mullet
 
Posts: 1804
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 12:32 am

Postby T.C.B. » November 15th, 2006, 4:34 pm

apple sourz wrote:I feel a Celine Dion song coming on....... near, far, wherever you are......


Stop that.

:evil:
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
User avatar
T.C.B.
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3399
Joined: February 8th, 2006, 9:23 am
Location: Eagle Nebula

Postby Eve » November 15th, 2006, 5:12 pm

apple sourz wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Am out Friday back Monday (thought id better cover all the potential ko slots). . .if it did turn out to be on Friday or Saturday (not much chance i know) it means id be stuck in Gloucester for longer than I need to be :(


I'm in the same boat but fock it!


Is that boat big enough for three of us?


It's a goddamn yacht. :D

There will probably be a few more aswell.


hope they remembered the life jackets :(


I feel a Celine Dion song coming on....... near, far, wherever you are......


Time to update the forum rules to include The Celine Dion Clause methinks. Instant ban! :evil:
Summer is ready when you are

Image
User avatar
Eve
Mullet Moderator
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: January 25th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Postby claire_m » November 15th, 2006, 5:14 pm

Eve wrote:
apple sourz wrote:

I feel a Celine Dion song coming on....... near, far, wherever you are......


Time to update the forum rules to include The Celine Dion Clause methinks. Instant ban! :evil:


I read this thread as I was eating lunch today (I had a late lunch). Am still feeling ill now.

Good call though, Eve :twisted: :clap:
User avatar
claire_m
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5929
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 2:33 pm
Location: London

Postby Uncle Mort » November 15th, 2006, 5:16 pm

Eve wrote:
apple sourz wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
Slipper1 wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Am out Friday back Monday (thought id better cover all the potential ko slots). . .if it did turn out to be on Friday or Saturday (not much chance i know) it means id be stuck in Gloucester for longer than I need to be :(


I'm in the same boat but fock it!


Is that boat big enough for three of us?


It's a goddamn yacht. :D

There will probably be a few more aswell.


hope they remembered the life jackets :(


I feel a Celine Dion song coming on....... near, far, wherever you are......


Time to update the forum rules to include The Celine Dion Clause methinks. Instant ban! :evil:


Is it true that she used to be carried on stage in a suitcase because she didn't want anyone seeing her?

We once had to get Divine into a student union building full of about 1200 drunk students with no one seeing him - no easy task as he wasn't a small or inconspicuous person.

BTW - there's plenty to do and drink in Gloucester for a long weekend.
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Uncle Mort
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: February 15th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Blue Square Conference

Postby Duke Raoul » November 15th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Divine? No shit! :wink:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Image
Duke Raoul
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 2:57 pm
Location: Crumlin

Postby Uncle Mort » November 15th, 2006, 5:21 pm

Duke Raoul wrote:Divine? No sh!t! :wink:


The very one - a John Hayes lookalike no less!!
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Uncle Mort
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: February 15th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Blue Square Conference

Postby Duke Raoul » November 15th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Uncle Mort wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:Divine? No sh!t! :wink:


The very one - a John Hayes lookalike no less!!


Deary me. I shudder to think what kind of show 'she' put on for you chaps.

Anyway, nice to see that they've kept her memory alive http://www.divinechocolate.com/

*barf*
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Image
Duke Raoul
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 2:57 pm
Location: Crumlin

Postby Uncle Mort » November 15th, 2006, 5:30 pm

Duke Raoul wrote:
Uncle Mort wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:Divine? No sh!t! :wink:


The very one - a John Hayes lookalike no less!!


Deary me. I shudder to think what kind of show 'she' put on for you chaps.

Anyway, nice to see that they've kept her memory alive http://www.divinechocolate.com/


It was one of the best shows that the Union put on when I was there - totally outrageous - and funny - crudely, rudely funny - but very funny

which (to get this back on thread and prevent a split)

is just like a night out in Gloucester will be when we have a number of Leinster fans together!!
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Uncle Mort
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: February 15th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Blue Square Conference

Postby Eve » November 15th, 2006, 5:32 pm



mmm chocolate...
Summer is ready when you are

Image
User avatar
Eve
Mullet Moderator
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: January 25th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Postby Eve » November 15th, 2006, 5:32 pm

Uncle Mort wrote:which (to get this back on thread and prevent a split)

is just like a night out in Gloucester will be when we have a number of Leinster fans together!!


Well rescued :lol:
Summer is ready when you are

Image
User avatar
Eve
Mullet Moderator
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: January 25th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Postby Duke Raoul » November 15th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Eve wrote:


mmm chocolate...


Are you gonna tell her Mort or am I? :twisted:
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Image
Duke Raoul
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 2:57 pm
Location: Crumlin

Postby Uncle Mort » November 15th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Duke Raoul wrote:
Eve wrote:


mmm chocolate...


Are you gonna tell her Mort or am I? :twisted:


I'll leave it to you - you're bound to be more gentle than I could be

(and remember to include a reference to a night out in Gloucester)
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Uncle Mort
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: February 15th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Blue Square Conference

Postby Eve » November 15th, 2006, 5:38 pm

Uncle Mort wrote:
Duke Raoul wrote:
Eve wrote:


mmm chocolate...


Are you gonna tell her Mort or am I? :twisted:


I'll leave it to you - you're bound to be more gentle than I could be

(and remember to include a reference to a night out in Gloucester)


I don't think I want to know :shock:
Summer is ready when you are

Image
User avatar
Eve
Mullet Moderator
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: January 25th, 2006, 1:06 pm

Postby Duke Raoul » November 15th, 2006, 5:42 pm

Really, you don't.

Just stay away from that particular brand of chocolate is all I'm saying.

Erm, why not pick yourself up a large Toblerone in the Duty Free on the way to Gloucester instead.

[that should cover our backs UM]
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Image
Duke Raoul
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 2:57 pm
Location: Crumlin

Postby claire_m » December 5th, 2006, 7:15 pm

Getting this thread slightly back on topic, the Bath-Montpelier game has been confirmed for Sat 20th Jan, kick off at 2.15. The ECC pool games have to be played at the same time that last weekend, so Quins Connacht is also a 2.15pm k/o.

IF the Glaws game is on Sunday (or indeed, Friday night), it's a way to entertain yourselves on Saturday, though I don't really fancy a trip to the Wreck!
User avatar
claire_m
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5929
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 2:33 pm
Location: London

Previous

Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest