NOVELTY HATS FOR HEINEKEN CUP FINAL

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

lionessleo

NOVELTY HATS FOR HEINEKEN CUP FINAL

Post by lionessleo »

Any bodies dressing up in costume (Leinster colours) for the Heineken Cup Final. I'm looking for some ideas, plus where to shop etc. 4 of us (2 couples) heading over to Cardiff and we want to go mad. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
cleanpairofheals
Beginner

Re: NOVELTY HATS FOR HEINEKEN CUP FINAL

Post by cleanpairofheals »

have a search online for blue cartoon characters there are loads of options. there is also a few blue sesame street dudes. I will be going as Bananaman (again) and my GF is goin as Smurfette. there were a good few of us dressed up at the 2009 final, which was a good laugh.
Kyle
Knowledgeable

Post by Kyle »

A few of us (3) are trying to obtain blue morphsuits with the Leinster badge on the front. Few lads got them in Lions colours in 2009. Timing is a massive issue though. Have also seen half blue and gold morphsuits posted somewhere on this site that may be an option as well!
Brannigans Law is like Brannigans love, hard and fast!
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

Kyle wrote:A few of us (3) are trying to obtain blue morphsuits with the Leinster badge on the front. Few lads got them in Lions colours in 2009. Timing is a massive issue though. Have also seen half blue and gold morphsuits posted somewhere on this site that may be an option as well!
Did you try this place. We've used them in the past for costumes and they are very good. You have to order online but then you can collect from their warehouse in Clonminham Business Park in Portlaoise.

Obviously they don't have suits with the Leinster logo but that's easy enough to sort out with iron on transfers.
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
lionessleo

Post by lionessleo »

lionessleo wrote:Any bodies dressing up in costume (Leinster colours) for the Heineken Cup Final. I'm looking for some ideas, plus where to shop etc. 4 of us (2 couples) heading over to Cardiff and we want to go mad. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for the suggestions. Morphsuits great for the lads, not sure about us ladies, would have to take everything off for the toilet, several times a day/night, jeekers that would be fun!!!!
Kyle
Knowledgeable

Post by Kyle »

Xanthippe wrote:
Kyle wrote:A few of us (3) are trying to obtain blue morphsuits with the Leinster badge on the front. Few lads got them in Lions colours in 2009. Timing is a massive issue though. Have also seen half blue and gold morphsuits posted somewhere on this site that may be an option as well!
Did you try this place. We've used them in the past for costumes and they are very good. You have to order online but then you can collect from their warehouse in Clonminham Business Park in Portlaoise.

Obviously they don't have suits with the Leinster logo but that's easy enough to sort out with iron on transfers.
Excellent that could work a lot better than the English company we've been talking to!! Muchos Gracias!
Brannigans Law is like Brannigans love, hard and fast!
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

Bringing back the Embra 09 pom-poms and with war paint on (Uraki style!) reckon that will be all I'll be able to manage that morning!
*Note to self - replace lost Leinster Cape-Flag, victim of the showgrounds piss up.
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk