Heineken Cup 2012 Final Tickets on SAle

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

poolfan
Learner

Heineken Cup 2012 Final Tickets on SAle

Post by poolfan »

Before the eurphoria wears off, the first round of ticekts for Twinkenham 2012 are on sale now on ticketrobber.
Leezer
Enlightened

Re: Heineken Cup 2012 Final Tickets on SAle

Post by Leezer »

just book your hotel room on booking.com and fugghedabouit
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Stalk me on ye olde Tweet Machine!!!!!!!
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Degz »

Don't think hotels will be as big an issue this time. Let's face it, London is far better equipped to deal with it.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Degz wrote:Don't think hotels will be as big an issue this time. Let's face it, London is far better equipped to deal with it.
Yep - London is never going ro run out of hotels, same as Paris.
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

Degz wrote:Don't think hotels will be as big an issue this time. Let's face it, London is far better equipped to deal with it.

ah yea but just to get the perfect hotel at a good price!.........never going back to bridgend
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” - Frank Sinatra

Slipper1
Rob Kearney

Post by Slipper1 »

Leezer wrote:

ah yea but just to get the perfect hotel at a good price!.........never going back to bridgend
The Travelodge Bridgend Pencoed - I would have got a warmer welcome and a better nights sleep in a better smelling place if I had kipped in a cave beside the M4.
Get in the f%~king bag.
Leezer
Enlightened

Post by Leezer »

at least i bamboozled the staff in the premier inn Bridgend central to get 2 free brekkies out of the place!

Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

sheepshagger wrote:
London may not but the two Premier Inns at Twickenham have totally sold out :shock:
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Xanthippe wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:
London may not but the two Premier Inns at Twickenham have totally sold out :shock:
Is it a case that they are not taking bookings that far forward yet?
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Post by Xanthippe »

sheepshagger wrote:
Xanthippe wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:
Is it a case that they are not taking bookings that far forward yet?
No. I phoned them this afternoon and they are totally booked - they offered me Brentford for £279 for the two days!!!
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

Slipper1 wrote:
Leezer wrote:

The Travelodge Bridgend Pencoed - I would have got a warmer welcome and a better nights sleep in a better smelling place if I had kipped in a cave beside the M4.
It was Unbelievable! When I asked about train times or taxi prices, all the recepionist could muster was a shrug followed by a disdainful "Sure I dont use public trasport!" Not a time table in site. Location of the hotel was vastle mis-described! Room, fine, cleanliness, fine, bed fine...location and staff an effin joke!!!

Was thinking of buying my ERC2012 ticket this soon but there ain't gonna be a shortage. No panic on hotels either. Might just keep an eye out for the flights.
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
Skinfull
Mullet

Post by Skinfull »

Slipper1 wrote:
Leezer wrote:

It was Unbelievable! When I asked about train times or taxi prices, all the recepionist could muster was a shrug followed by a disdainful "Sure I dont use public trasport!" Not a time table in site. Location of the hotel was vastle mis-described! Room, fine, cleanliness, fine, bed fine...location and staff an effin joke!!!

Was thinking of buying my ERC2012 ticket this soon but there ain't gonna be a shortage. No panic on hotels either. Might just keep an eye out for the flights.
"Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" - Kirk
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Wouldn't worry to much on accommodation, not everybody stays in Twickenham anyway (there's not a lot around after the game itself).

Richmond/Wimbledon are popular spots are you can walk/get the train in/out.

Presume the Amlin will be on at the Stoop the night before the final itself?
TerenureJim
Shane Jennings

Post by TerenureJim »

sheepshagger wrote:Wouldn't worry to much on accommodation, not everybody stays in Twickenham anyway (there's not a lot around after the game itself).

Richmond/Wimbledon are popular spots are you can walk/get the train in/out.

Presume the Amlin will be on at the Stoop the night before the final itself?
It'd be great if they do the Amlin thing again and just have a rugby festival weekend in London (well Richmond). Doubt a London final would be able to live up to the atmosphere that you get in Cardiff/Edinburgh where the game takes over the city given it's size any event in London just gets lost in the flotsam/jetsam and it can be hard to have much of a match day atmosphere.
Blow in
Beginner

Post by Blow in »

Xanthippe wrote:
No. I phoned them this afternoon and they are totally booked - they offered me Brentford for £279 for the two days!!!
Travelodge at London Kew Bridge, on line are quoting £141 for 2 adults for 2 nights (18th and 19th May 2012).

http://www2.travelodge.co.uk/search_and ... &from=list

Ticketmaster are still doing 'group tickets of 4' for £100 plus their usual add ons. Ours shook down to £27.50 each. Obviously not the best seats in the house but great value.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

if it's the same weekend as this year, it's Chelsea Flower Show week- that may not mean much to most of us but London considers it 2 of their 'black-out ' weeks for hotel rooms - that and Ascot...... People / Travel agencies do book rooms out for these well in advance......
"Look what Leinster have done again"
Scrumdog
Bookworm

Post by Scrumdog »

Checked ticketmaster earlier and no decent tickets going yet. Got great tickets for Cardiff (L 8) 10 days before the game so I wouldn`t book too early. It seems the early bird never gets the worm with tm or the erc .