Tickets for any rugby match in Dublin

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

camino

Tickets for any rugby match in Dublin

Post by camino »

My husband and my son are great rugby fans and they would like to watch any six nation match in Dublin. We are Spanish and trips to Dublin are good price. I would appreciate if anyone had tickets to go to any of those matches. I'd rather if you had four tickets to sell as they want to travel with some friends.

Thanks

Camino
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Re: Tickets for any rugby match in Dublin

Post by sheepshagger »

camino wrote:My husband and my son are great rugby fans and they would like to watch any six nation match in Dublin. We are Spanish and trips to Dublin are good price. I would appreciate if anyone had tickets to go to any of those matches. I'd rather if you had four tickets to sell as they want to travel with some friends.

Thanks

Camino
To early for them to go on sale at this stage.

This years home 6N games are against Wales, Scotland and Italy . . .they might put tickets on public sale for these but your best bet is to probably join the IRFU Supporters Club (http://www.irishrugby.ie) as they often have tickets for sale to members.
TheMenace
Learner

Post by TheMenace »

Yep - you can either sign-up to the Irish Rugby supporters club (around €100 per year) and you'll get first refusal on home 6 Nations tickets after the club allocations. It's usually easy enough to pick up tickets for home Leinster matches on Ticketmaster.
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

TheMenace wrote:Yep - you can either sign-up to the Irish Rugby supporters club (around €100 per year)
€50 per adult, €25 per child.
Champions of Europe 09, 11 & 12!
Pro 12 and Challenge Cup Champions 13!
Pro 12 Champions 14!
Magners League Champions 08!
Best supported in the Magners League 08 & 11!