Bath Away: spare ticket for sale at face value

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

mcgeenbers
Beginner

Bath Away: spare ticket for sale at face value

Post by mcgeenbers »

I have a spare ticket for Bath away on Sunday week. It's in the IPL South Stand, Section E (this is a Leinster section and tickets were bought using my Leinster Rugby Season Ticket account) sitting with me and 8 friends. One guy had to drop out.

Ticket face value is €60.50 and add on cost of regular postage or Express, whichever purchaser prefers. Will organise to receive payment via Pay Pal prior to posting out ticket.

P.S. If anyone is looking for a return flight over I have a spare ticket. Change of name fee is €100 with Aer Lingus plus €50 to recoup half the cost of original ticket, so €150 in total. It's Aer Arann flight leaving Dublin on Saturday 10th at 16h00, arriving Bristol 17h10. Return flight leaves Bristol at 20h45 on Sunday evening (match at 12h45). Bristol only 20 miles from Bath. Again, will collect payment via Pay Pal.

I've left my details with OLSC who can verify my bone fides