Glasgow ticket

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

El Diablo
Mullet

Glasgow ticket

Post by El Diablo »

Looking for 1 ticket for Firhill in the Leinster section if anyone has bought an unwanted 1. I can't seem to log in to my Ticketmaster account. PM me. Thanks.
Degz
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Glasgow ticket

Post by Degz »

El Diablo wrote:Looking for 1 ticket for Firhill in the Leinster section if anyone has bought an unwanted 1. I can't seem to log in to my Ticketmaster account. PM me. Thanks.
Still on sale on Glasgow website. Think it's mainly unreserved anyway.

Would have to pick up on the day as no delivery to Ireland.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Degz wrote:
El Diablo wrote:Looking for 1 ticket for Firhill in the Leinster section if anyone has bought an unwanted 1. I can't seem to log in to my Ticketmaster account. PM me. Thanks.

Thanks for that. I clicked on the link on their site ( https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishru ... emref=2511) and it is offering a number of seperate sections of the Jackie Husband stand. Sections 2,3 5 & 7 are listed as still available. Anyone know what section(s) of this stand we have been allocated?
lineens weegie army
Bookworm

Post by lineens weegie army »

El Diablo wrote:
Degz wrote:

Thanks for that. I clicked on the link on their site ( https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishru ... emref=2511) and it is offering a number of seperate sections of the Jackie Husband stand. Sections 2,3 5 & 7 are listed as still available. Anyone know what section(s) of this stand we have been allocated?
None - seating is only reserved by stand (allocates a seat online because that's how their system works, but your ticket will simply say "Unreserved seating in the Jackie Husband Stand")

Not sure if either of the other stands will be open, mind. I see only one section of the JHS is still showing as available online though... (however they do have to count season tickets as double for this one - not sure how many of them will actually be used though)

Might be worth checking Leinster ST holders are definitely in the JHS, however if they are just buy them online and go and sit with them.
kermischocolate
Mullet

Post by kermischocolate »

LWA Given the attendance at the Montpellier game, the fact Glasgow STHs are getting to bring someone for free and I'd expect a large Leinster travelling support I'd say there's a good chance at least 2 stands will be open (hopefully 3!).

El Diablo- all tickets are unreserved seating despite the website making it appear otherwise.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Thanks Guys, I will just go ahead and book on the Glasgow site so. Cheers
Vamos los azules
Mullet

Post by Vamos los azules »

lineens weegie army wrote:
None - seating is only reserved by stand (allocates a seat online because that's how their system works, but your ticket will simply say "Unreserved seating in the Jackie Husband Stand")

Not sure if either of the other stands will be open, mind. I see only one section of the JHS is still showing as available online though... (however they do have to count season tickets as double for this one - not sure how many of them will actually be used though)

Might be worth checking Leinster ST holders are definitely in the JHS, however if they are just buy them online and go and sit with them.
Collected mine from the branch today and all it says is unreserved seating in the Jackie Husband stand as LWA suggested.

There also seemed to be a healthy number of envelopes awaiting collection so there must a good few heading over.
"You can’t defend like the boss one week and the cookie man the next".
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

ARE WE IN THE OLD STAND, WHERE CAMERAS ARE?
kermischocolate
Mullet

Post by kermischocolate »

No.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

Just bought my ticket on their site and it does have an allocated seat reference....
Row F, seat 58 in section 2 of the JH stand.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

What I want to know is. What does Jackie make of it all? Does her husband mind?
lineens weegie army
Bookworm

Post by lineens weegie army »

El Diablo wrote:Just bought my ticket on their site and it does have an allocated seat reference....
Your order confirmation will - the same as my ST has for the last 5 seasons - but you actual physical ticket that you collect on match day wont.
kermischocolate wrote: LWA Given the attendance at the Montpellier game, the fact Glasgow STHs are getting to bring someone for free and I'd expect a large Leinster travelling support I'd say there's a good chance at least 2 stands will be open (hopefully 3!).
Hopefully! Would be nice to be at 2 matches in a row that actually feel like professional level matches! :)

Would also be quite nice if we could break our HC attendance record, since we have broken so many others this season (current record is about 5,800). Although maybe not by to much - don't want our landlords to get too jealous.

EDIT: Latest is only around 100 tickets for the Jackie Husband Stand left (though that does count every ST x2, regardless of whether they are used or not) :D
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

lineens weegie army wrote:
El Diablo wrote:Just bought my ticket on their site and it does have an allocated seat reference....
Your order confirmation will - the same as my ST has for the last 5 seasons - but you actual physical ticket that you collect on match day wont.
kermischocolate wrote: LWA Given the attendance at the Montpellier game, the fact Glasgow STHs are getting to bring someone for free and I'd expect a large Leinster travelling support I'd say there's a good chance at least 2 stands will be open (hopefully 3!).
Hopefully! Would be nice to be at 2 matches in a row that actually feel like professional level matches! :)

Would also be quite nice if we could break our HC attendance record, since we have broken so many others this season (current record is about 5,800). Although maybe not by to much - don't want our landlords to get too jealous.

EDIT: Latest is only around 100 tickets for the Jackie Husband Stand left (though that does count every ST x2, regardless of whether they are used or not) :D
Thanks for that LWA. We did break the HC attendance record for Murrayfield in the pool stages a few years ago when there was about 5,500`at the ground. Hopefully the atmosphere will be a bit better in Firhill. Really looking forward to it. Pity about the early KO which won't help the atmosphere