Aironi Team Charter

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Aironi Team Charter

Post by mikey »

Just back from what was a brilliant couple of days in Parma. First team charter we had done and have to say it was a fantastic trip. Helped of course by great weather, fab food, great company, a good win, and travelling with the team - whats not to like?

Thanks to everyone involved - we had a superb time. Especially thanks to the team for getting the win and accommodating us rabble on their flight. True gents the lot of them, even if there is a clear addiction to Monopoly on the ipad going on there!.

See everyone next year for more Italian adventures I hope.
aisling7
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Aironi Team Charter

Post by aisling7 »

I second all of that Mikey. Super trip :)
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Yep, theres a reason that charter always sells out in record time....not the easiest place to get to so its a hassle free trip via the charter.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

sheepshagger wrote:Yep, theres a reason that charter always sells out in record time....not the easiest place to get to so its a hassle free trip via the charter.
I'll be first in next year - great time was had - a little tired now after 2 and a half hours sleep - maybe we were a little ambitious getting the 6.30 flight back to Birmimgham having landed in Dublin at 1.30am!
dmnsctt
Beginner

Post by dmnsctt »

Sounds like a good trip alright... pity Aironi will be gone next season... would have liked to have gone there!
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

dmnsctt wrote:Sounds like a good trip alright... pity Aironi will be gone next season... would have liked to have gone there!
Unless the Pro12 becomes the Pro11 would say Aironi will be replaced.
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

sheepshagger wrote:
dmnsctt wrote:Sounds like a good trip alright... pity Aironi will be gone next season... would have liked to have gone there!
Unless the Pro12 becomes the Pro11 would say Aironi will be replaced.

Gutted as it was a great trip - but Rome would be handy!! Cant imagine they will (the Sponsors) will want the ignomy of rebranding......rabodirectpro11.com is still available though - maybe some cyber squatting in order??!!!