Leeds Bradford Airport to London

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

zinzan99
Beginner

Leeds Bradford Airport to London

Post by zinzan99 »

Hows it goin lads/ladies

Anyone flying into Leeds tomorrow on the graveyard shift for the match and wants to put the heads/wallets together to find the cheapest transport down to London give me a shout.

National Express Coaches charging the guts of 40 pound and so are the trains. Train looks like the best option but if anyone has a bus/coach/car/rickshaw and are making the trip down be great if you could squeeze two more guys in. Wil contribute to petrol/car rental or what have you.

PM me with a mobile number if any ideas.
Mackman15
Mullet

Re: Leeds Bradford Airport to London

Post by Mackman15 »

zinzan99 wrote:Hows it goin lads/ladies

Anyone flying into Leeds tomorrow on the graveyard shift for the match and wants to put the heads/wallets together to find the cheapest transport down to London give me a shout.

National Express Coaches charging the guts of 40 pound and so are the trains. Train looks like the best option but if anyone has a bus/coach/car/rickshaw and are making the trip down be great if you could squeeze two more guys in. Wil contribute to petrol/car rental or what have you.

PM me with a mobile number if any ideas.

I would suggest looking at hiring a car yourselves with europcar and driving to their branch in Richmond to be there before 1:30pm. Between one thing or another it will be much the same cost wise when you look at buses trains vs car & petrol.
Would offer but we're packed in.
"Since coming back to Ireland, Leinster really has become my home.............." Leinster & Ireland's No. 1 THP