Munster - Leinster in TP

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Postby thecoolfreak » October 7th, 2006, 3:34 pm

sheepshagger wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:On the ticket situation, how will the branch be allocating them?


Dunno coolfreak, its going to be interesting.

Have asked Peter Breen on the main board (but he may refer me to Aine so have sent her an email asking what the story may be).


Really don't want to miss that match. It'll be fockin brilliant
thecoolfreak
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5572
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 2:43 pm
Location: Dublin

Postby sheepshagger » October 7th, 2006, 3:37 pm

thecoolfreak wrote:
Really don't want to miss that match. It'll be fockin brilliant


Judging by some of the shite being written over on mf.com its going to easily be a Sell out (they're even recommending Dr Phil have his medical buddies near by as they 'pay him back' FFS :roll: :lol:
User avatar
sheepshagger
Shane Horgan
 
Posts: 12039
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 1:47 pm
Location: The nearest KFC licking my fingers

Postby glorob » October 7th, 2006, 3:38 pm

thecoolfreak wrote:On the ticket situation, how will the branch be allocating them?


As far as I know there are between 3,500 and 4,000 season tickets which are valid for Thomond Park. Each season ticket admits the holder and the holder is also entitled to take up 2 childrens tcikets free of charge. In the unlikely event of this happening the match would nearly be a sellout without any tickets going on sale.

The Munster Branch have a new tciketing system in place that enables them restrict on line ticket sales to various categories of people such as Season Ticket holders, Full members of the MRSC etc.
I would assume Leinster will get an allocation.
glorob
Learner
 
Posts: 89
Joined: February 24th, 2006, 2:51 pm

Postby thecoolfreak » October 7th, 2006, 3:40 pm

sheepshagger wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
Really don't want to miss that match. It'll be fockin brilliant


Judging by some of the shite being written over on mf.com its going to easily be a Sell out (they're even recommending Dr Phil have his medical buddies near by as they 'pay him back' FFS :roll: :lol:


:lol:
thecoolfreak
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5572
Joined: January 26th, 2006, 2:43 pm
Location: Dublin

Postby Flash Gordon » October 7th, 2006, 4:06 pm

sheepshagger wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
Really don't want to miss that match. It'll be fockin brilliant


Judging by some of the shite being written over on mf.com its going to easily be a Sell out (they're even recommending Dr Phil have his medical buddies near by as they 'pay him back' FFS :roll: :lol:


O'Callaghan will need extensive medical attention if anyone ever actually connects a real punch. That bitch slap Doctor Phil gave him wouldn't have floored my 7 year old kid and he went down Stringer-esque holding his face. :roll:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
User avatar
Flash Gordon
Devin Toner
 
Posts: 9837
Joined: February 7th, 2006, 4:31 pm
Location: Up the orse of the tag bunny

Postby daveirl » October 7th, 2006, 5:57 pm

sheepshagger wrote:Judging by some of the shite being written over on mf.com its going to easily be a Sell out (they're even recommending Dr Phil have his medical buddies near by as they 'pay him back' FFS :roll: :lol:
Where's the 'pay him back' quote, all anyone said is that we'd hope to give Leinster an almighty hockeying on the field, in fact there was a number of posts stating people hoped that our players wouldn't stoop to the levels of Jowitt etc..
daveirl
Bookworm
 
Posts: 222
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 1:00 pm

Postby Darce » October 8th, 2006, 5:39 am

daveirl wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Judging by some of the shite being written over on mf.com its going to easily be a Sell out (they're even recommending Dr Phil have his medical buddies near by as they 'pay him back' FFS :roll: :lol:
Where's the 'pay him back' quote, all anyone said is that we'd hope to give Leinster an almighty hockeying on the field, in fact there was a number of posts stating people hoped that our players wouldn't stoop to the levels of Jowitt etc..


Lets not get into a debate on the disipline records of the various teams. Its been played out enough on both forums at this stage
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
User avatar
Darce
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 6148
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 5:24 pm
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Postby epaddy » October 8th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Dont worry, I will be there. The 27th is OK
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
User avatar
epaddy
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4510
Joined: January 19th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Ladies in the Ho Show

Postby harryp » October 8th, 2006, 1:22 pm

Can't wait, will be coming from Tullamore though, so making my own way down, and plan on making a good night in Limerick. :lol:

and the fog horn is pretty insistent on its attendance :wink:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
harryp
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2687
Joined: January 28th, 2006, 1:54 am
Location: Dublin

Postby Dave Cahill » October 8th, 2006, 1:28 pm

harryp wrote:Can't wait, will be coming from Tullamore though, so making my own way down, and plan on making a good night in Limerick. :lol:

and the fog horn is pretty insistent on its attendance :wink:


TrueBlues not that bad :lol:
I have Bumbleflex
User avatar
Dave Cahill
Gordon D'Arcy
 
Posts: 21380
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 4:32 pm
Location: None of your damn business

Postby sheepshagger » October 8th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Asked on the official website. . .. their response was that they will know more about the ticketing situation on this game in a few weeks time.
User avatar
sheepshagger
Shane Horgan
 
Posts: 12039
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 1:47 pm
Location: The nearest KFC licking my fingers

Postby epaddy » October 8th, 2006, 11:35 pm

I said dont worry
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
User avatar
epaddy
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4510
Joined: January 19th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Ladies in the Ho Show

Previous

Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest