Saints v Leinster - Sat 7th Dec 6pm

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

TheBear
Enlightened

Re: Saints v Leinster - Sat 7th Dec 6pm

Post by TheBear »

Lar wrote:Do I take it that the Terrace tickets have sold out if they don't appear on my Leinster Ticket account page? If I must sit where are most Leinster fans going to be?
We went for the Burrda Stand Lower. Didn't get a choice of section or anything, but they're in the Leinster allocation.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

Looks like a healthy crowd heading over and am sure UK based fans will be there in numbers too :happy clapper: :happy clapper: :happy clapper:
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

TheBear wrote:
Lar wrote:Do I take it that the Terrace tickets have sold out if they don't appear on my Leinster Ticket account page? If I must sit where are most Leinster fans going to be?
We went for the Burrda Stand Lower. Didn't get a choice of section or anything, but they're in the Leinster allocation.
2 of us joining you in the Burrda Stand anyway!

May I add to the chorus: The price of the tickets...............................................................we'd better win, with a bp and Hartley to be red carded for the money we're shelling out :evil:
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Cianostays wrote:
TheBear wrote:
2 of us joining you in the Burrda Stand anyway!

May I add to the chorus: The price of the tickets...............................................................we'd better win, with a bp and Hartley to be red carded for the money we're shelling out :evil:
Sooo. Why did you go to the Burrda stand then?

Because the Burrda told me about it was a fecken roide.....

OK. I'll get me coat.
nelly the elephant
Rhys Ruddock

Post by nelly the elephant »

Have just decided to make this one....flights booked outbound to Brum on Friday night (19.40) and back Sunday evening(19.00).....got a ticket in the Burda...whatever/wherever that is? Anyway....it's been a while...will have been a year since my last away game(off the island)....bring it on. :D
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
murrayoisin

Post by murrayoisin »

Guys where is everyone going in the ground for this one???
murrayoisin

Post by murrayoisin »

where are you gettin the terrace tickets guys?!!! i can only get v expensive ones on my account!!
Cianostays
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Cianostays »

Because the ground is so small, all the terrace tickets (€47.50 each ffs) are gone. A few of us are in the Burrdda stand (€53 each for a seat).
The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day.

Gerry Thornley 23/3/09. 'Nuff said.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Cianostays wrote:Because the ground is so small, all the terrace tickets (€47.50 each ffs) are gone. A few of us are in the Burrdda stand (€53 each for a seat).
And because we are very sneaky and bought when the home fans were on their holliers.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

domhnallj wrote:
Cianostays wrote:Because the ground is so small, all the terrace tickets (€47.50 each ffs) are gone. A few of us are in the Burrdda stand (€53 each for a seat).
And because we are very sneaky and bought when the home fans were on their holliers.
Love it, ure on terrace C aswell Domhnallj ?.
Flying wedge
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:
Love it, ure on terrace C aswell Domhnallj ?.
Yes, right behind you! :evil:
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

And because we are very sneaky and bought when the home fans were on their holliers.[/quote]
Love it, ure on terrace C aswell Domhnallj ?.[/quote]

Yes, right behind you! :evil:[/quote]
Fantastic,bring it on :happy clapper:
Flying wedge
louielou
Beginner

Post by louielou »

Hi all

Saints fan here.... If you need any help with directions..decent pubs...or how far away your digs are from the ground just give me a shout only too happy to help...

http://www.lovenorthampton.co.uk/

This site has some offers for travelling rugby fans with match tickets...May be of some use !!
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

louielou wrote:Hi all

Saints fan here.... If you need any help with directions..decent pubs...or how far away your digs are from the ground just give me a shout only too happy to help...

This site has some offers for travelling rugby fans with match tickets...May be of some use !!
Thanks for the link louielou. But can any place beat Tony Macaronis in Glasgow?

louielou
Beginner

Post by louielou »

Cant guarantee any place in northampton can match anywhere in Glasgow.
There are some very good boozers in the town though if you pick the right ones...
If you stay in the town centre you are 15 mins from the ground and on top of pubs a plenty !!
Not too many o's fans I spoke to that stayed the weekend had a bad time!!
Corinthian

Post by Corinthian »

Hi Louielou,

I am booked on a flight out of Birmingham at 10:00am Sunday morning 8th of December. Looks like there are no early trains on Sunday mornings to get me to Birmingham International on time, any suggestions?
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Post by johng »

Corinthian wrote:

Hi Louielou,

I am booked on a flight out of Birmingham at 10:00am Sunday morning 8th of December. Looks like there are no early trains on Sunday mornings to get me to Birmingham International on time, any suggestions?
Away trips rule 2. Never book an early morning flight after a game.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Corinthian wrote:

Hi Louielou,

Get the last train on Saturday night (10.55pm) and stay at a cheap airport hotel (can recommend the etap)
louielou
Beginner

Post by louielou »

Corinthian wrote:

Hi Louielou,

We have a stagecoach bus station in the town centre,could be worth a quick look online. Otherwise your looking at a £40
taxi ride.

http://coach.nationalexpress.com/nxbook ... ngs.action
Looks like one coach Sunday morning that will get you to the airport at 0950... How brave are you??
louielou
Beginner

Post by louielou »

Game is now sold out....with only hospitality packages available!!