Northampton Game - Transfer to Birmingham Sunday Morning

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Corinthian

Northampton Game - Transfer to Birmingham Sunday Morning

Post by Corinthian »

I am staying in Northampton and booked on the Ryanair Flight from Birmingham Airport at 10:00am Sunday morning. It looks like trains do not run that early on a Sunday morning. Does anyone have any suggestions or want to share a cab from Northampton to Birmingham Airport early Sunday morning?
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Re: Northampton Game - Transfer to Birmingham Sunday Morning

Post by domhnallj »

Try national express, perhaps they have a very early bus. Otherwise it might be better to arrange to stay in Birmingham Saturday night.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Have used early morning Birmingham flights before, there is an etap (now called IBIS Budget) and an IBIS across the car park from the terminal building. Have got the last train to the airport and stayed there the night.
Miss Brindley
Beginner

Post by Miss Brindley »

There'd be a better chance of Mary Magdalene turning back to prostitution than that fella getting the last bus out of Northampton after a game and staying in an Ibis in Brummie Aerport.

Methinks.
I'ld do anything for Leinster
Hornet
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Hornet »

Corinthian wrote:I am staying in Northampton and booked on the Ryanair Flight from Birmingham Airport at 10:00am Sunday morning. It looks like trains do not run that early on a Sunday morning. Does anyone have any suggestions or want to share a cab from Northampton to Birmingham Airport early Sunday morning?
http://www.kcars.org.uk/airport_transfers.html
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".