Toulon HQ?

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Donny B.
Devin Toner

Toulon HQ?

Post by Donny B. »

Anyone got good suggestions for a rugby friendly pub in Toulon, specifically somewhere to watch Ulster-Saracens on Saturday evening?
eddiej

Re: Toulon HQ?

Post by eddiej »

There's an Irish pub very close to the station which is pretty good. Failing that, there's a few places near the Stade Mayol.
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

Donny B. wrote:Anyone got good suggestions for a rugby friendly pub in Toulon, specifically somewhere to watch Ulster-Saracens on Saturday evening?

Dave Cahill wrote:
Toulon are putting on a village in one of the town squares on the saturday and sunday with big screens to watch all the quarters and all sorts of entertainments, food, and drink according to their website
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Leoslovechild wrote:
Donny B. wrote:Anyone got good suggestions for a rugby friendly pub in Toulon, specifically somewhere to watch Ulster-Saracens on Saturday evening?

Dave Cahill wrote:
Toulon are putting on a village in one of the town squares on the saturday and sunday with big screens to watch all the quarters and all sorts of entertainments, food, and drink according to their website
Sounds great! Not bad to have another option though just in case it's pants!
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Donny B. wrote:
Leoslovechild wrote:

Dave Cahill wrote:
Sounds great! Not bad to have another option though just in case it's pants!
or the price of a pint in the village costs you your pants
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
RCT83
Beginner

Post by RCT83 »

Leoslovechild wrote:

Dave Cahill wrote:
At first, sorry for my english.

Here are some suggestions.
You can see the match in:
The "Corsair" near the stadium (east side of the stadium) (I will be there probably on sunday)
The 'Irish Tatoo" near the "place d'armes" (I will be there probably on saturday)
The "Guinness bouc" near the train station (I will be there probably on friday)
The Village on the "place Besagne" (I will be there probably on saturday and sunday)

See you
Last edited by RCT83 on March 26th, 2014, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

Jaysus I think yer man could have a bit of a drink problem :lol: :lol:
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

Blue not red blood wrote:Jaysus I think yer man could have a bit of a drink problem :lol: :lol:
Indeed. It seems he can't get enough of the stuff.
Four Stars
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Post by domhnallj »

Blue not red blood wrote:Jaysus I think yer man could have a bit of a drink problem :lol: :lol:
not to mention a bit of a scarlet pimpernel
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

RCT83 wrote:
Leoslovechild wrote:

Dave Cahill wrote:
At first, sorry for my english.

Here are some suggestions.
You can see the match in:
The "Corsair" near the stadium (east side of the stadium) (I will be there probably on sunday)
The 'Irish Tatoo" near the "place d'armes" (I will be there probably on saturday)
The "Guinness bouc" near the train station (I will be there probably on friday)
The Village on the "place Besagne" (I will be there probably on saturday and sunday)

See you
Thanks RCT.
bails
Graduate

Post by bails »

My sources advise me that the Guinness Bouc is the pub you are looking for Donny. Beside the Railway station , happy hour Friday Sat Sun and he usually reduces price of drink on the basis of the volume sales he will have

Before and after game on Sunday I gather around the Waterfront is where the buzz is but I am warned that beer in a scenic area usually costs more money. ( a couple of Flagons in the port might be the man)

Should be some Craic -