Welcome To Rotherham!

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Michael Sylvester

Welcome To Rotherham!

Post by Michael Sylvester »

A warm welcome to any fans travelling to watch Leinster A in the British & Irish Cup and hope the following is of use for any travelling fans.

For anybody wanting to make a weekend of it we have a great deal with our local Holiday Inn 2 people sharing can stay on the Friday evening for £49 inc parking, use of leisure club and full English breakfast. To book telephone 044 1709 830630 and quote Rotherham Supporters Club Offer.

The clubs full address is Rotherham Rugby Club, Badsley Moor Lane Rotherham S60 2SN, I'm afraid only local on street parking is available. For those on public transport Rotherham Central train station is the stop you require with a ttaxi to the ground costing approx £3 or bus routes 1,2 or 14 from the neighbouring bus staion with a fare of £1.50.

Match day tickets are now on sale via our website and with limited seating we would strongly recommend anybody needing a seat does so in advance.

We have a number of offers available first for families 2 adults and 2 children entry is £40 standing £50 seated (again for seated please book in advance)

If its cold or wet our conservatory offer is very popular £25 gets you a seat indoors if you want to watch the game out of the weather (you can stand outside if you prefer) and includes a pint, pie & peas and a programme.

For disabled customers if you require a carer they come free please let me know if you need a wheelchair space saving either in or outdoors.

All ticket offers can be booked on the shop site on our website here www.rotherhamrugby.co.uk

On the day our clubhouse is open from noon for those who haven't been before we offer 4 real ales the local brew being Chantry Ales which we will have at least 2 on and our famous match day pie will be available both in the clubhouse and outside. All visiting supporters are welcome in the clubhouse.

To help you budget a programme is £2.50, cheapest beer IPA Smooth is £2.80 per pint, we have a policy of low priced soft drinks for starting at just 50p per pint for cordials & our match day pie & peas comes in at £4.50

Post match at what we call the Third Half which comprises of the Chairman's Choice award where we will ask our Chairman to select the Leinster player who has given the best game and the senior visiting leinster official will be asked to select the best performing Titan and together we given a cheer hopefully they will hear in Belgium. We then have a live music act Mark O'Flynn and party until late to which you are all invited.

Finally if there is any extra information you need or anything that will help us ensure you have a good day out please let me know by any of the means below.

Michael Sylvester,
Events & Promotions Manager,
Rotherham Titans,
Clifton Lane Sports Ground,
Badsley Moor Lane,
Rotherham.
S60 2SN

01709 408162
Xanthippe
Shane Horgan

Re: Welcome To Rotherham!

Post by Xanthippe »

This sounds fantastic and I really wish we could be there but with the match against Wasps on at 1pm there no chance we can get back up the road in time - pity the kick off wasn't at 4pm instead
#LiveLifeLoveLeinster

#BeSeenBeHeardBeBlueBELIEVE

I'm a Book Mark and damn proud of it. Storm 1:08 forever
awaaf
Bookworm

Re: Welcome To Rotherham!

Post by awaaf »

Nice Info Michael!