At Toulon 12th Dec

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby rosscarrick » November 9th, 2015, 11:31 am

sheepshagger wrote:Tribune Tribune is where the away allocation is.

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/supporters/14220.php



Lafontan A or D?
The French are predictably unpredictable
User avatar
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 340
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:07 am
Location: D16

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby rosscarrick » November 9th, 2015, 11:42 am

sheepshagger wrote:Tribune Tribune is where the away allocation is.

http://www.leinsterrugby.ie/supporters/14220.php



Lafontan A or D?

None of this makes sense to me.
The French are predictably unpredictable
User avatar
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 340
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:07 am
Location: D16

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby bgmusic » November 9th, 2015, 12:01 pm

Lafontan a and d @69,70. are the main stand, Finale are behind the goal @ 27 euro.
bgmusic
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 430
Joined: March 30th, 2006, 8:16 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby johng » November 9th, 2015, 12:09 pm

Image

They have a picture on ticketmaster neverything.

Finale is at the mountains end and Delagrange is at the sea end. Bonnus is the one that the road goes under. Lafontan is where the posh people sit.

Finale is where the olsc recommend.
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16448
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby rosscarrick » November 9th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Ill go posh.

It was the colour coding on the prices that confused me.

Im all sorted now. Cheers.
The French are predictably unpredictable
User avatar
rosscarrick
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 340
Joined: April 21st, 2009, 9:07 am
Location: D16

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 9th, 2015, 2:09 pm

Fantastic back in the Finale row 3 near the unofficial smoking section may need a cigar or two if it's like the last one.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby Leoslovechild » November 9th, 2015, 2:23 pm

footrush wrote:Fantastic back in the Finale row 3 near the unofficial smoking section may need a cigar or two if it's like the last one.


Yep same row x 2
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 937
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 9th, 2015, 3:49 pm

Hope there's enough interest in a bus to Nice airport after the game ?, will make the whole process of getting home much easier.......... " Possible Nice airport bus The Club makes its final call for those using Nice airport after this game that would be interested in a one-way bus. If you have not already registered with us please email olsc@leinsterrugby.ie by this Wednesday at 5pm."...... please respond if you are looking for this service, remember sunday is the day for rail works in france and a taxi will cost an arm and a leg.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby Leoslovechild » November 9th, 2015, 4:25 pm

footrush wrote:Hope there's enough interest in a bus to Nice airport after the game ?, will make the whole process of getting home much easier.......... " Possible Nice airport bus The Club makes its final call for those using Nice airport after this game that would be interested in a one-way bus. If you have not already registered with us please email olsc@leinsterrugby.ie by this Wednesday at 5pm."...... please respond if you are looking for this service, remember sunday is the day for rail works in france and a taxi will cost an arm and a leg.



After reading that quote from you a few weeks back about the trains I changed plans and am staying in Nice Friday to Monday
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 937
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 9th, 2015, 4:42 pm

Leoslovechild wrote:
footrush wrote:Hope there's enough interest in a bus to Nice airport after the game ?, will make the whole process of getting home much easier.......... " Possible Nice airport bus The Club makes its final call for those using Nice airport after this game that would be interested in a one-way bus. If you have not already registered with us please email olsc@leinsterrugby.ie by this Wednesday at 5pm."...... please respond if you are looking for this service, remember sunday is the day for rail works in france and a taxi will cost an arm and a leg.



After reading that quote from you a few weeks back about the trains I changed plans and am staying in Nice Friday to Monday

Nice
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby Grumpy Old Man » November 9th, 2015, 7:43 pm

Leoslovechild wrote:
footrush wrote:Hope there's enough interest in a bus to Nice airport after the game ?, will make the whole process of getting home much easier.......... " Possible Nice airport bus The Club makes its final call for those using Nice airport after this game that would be interested in a one-way bus. If you have not already registered with us please email olsc@leinsterrugby.ie by this Wednesday at 5pm."...... please respond if you are looking for this service, remember sunday is the day for rail works in france and a taxi will cost an arm and a leg.



After reading that quote from you a few weeks back about the trains I changed plans and am staying in Nice Friday to Monday


Doing that as well. Still worth getting the OLSC bus back on the Sunday night though.
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6497
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby Leoslovechild » November 10th, 2015, 10:13 am

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Leoslovechild wrote:
footrush wrote:Hope there's enough interest in a bus to Nice airport after the game ?, will make the whole process of getting home much easier.......... " Possible Nice airport bus The Club makes its final call for those using Nice airport after this game that would be interested in a one-way bus. If you have not already registered with us please email olsc@leinsterrugby.ie by this Wednesday at 5pm."...... please respond if you are looking for this service, remember sunday is the day for rail works in france and a taxi will cost an arm and a leg.



After reading that quote from you a few weeks back about the trains I changed plans and am staying in Nice Friday to Monday


Doing that as well. Still worth getting the OLSC bus back on the Sunday night though.


Yep never thought of that...get the bus to Nice airport and then the bus back to Nice
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 937
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 10th, 2015, 11:41 am

Drop them an email leoslovechild as soon as you can, if you haven't already ?, as they are trying to firm up the numbers.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby Leoslovechild » November 10th, 2015, 2:56 pm

footrush wrote:Drop them an email leoslovechild as soon as you can, if you haven't already ?, as they are trying to firm up the numbers.


Done now thanks
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 937
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 10th, 2015, 3:18 pm

Leoslovechild wrote:
footrush wrote:Drop them an email leoslovechild as soon as you can, if you haven't already ?, as they are trying to firm up the numbers.


Done now thanks

Great stuff hope they get the numbers.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 13th, 2015, 11:00 am

Any updates on the possibility of a supporters bus transfer from Toulon to Nice airport after the game ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 13th, 2015, 7:36 pm

footrush wrote:Any updates on the possibility of a supporters bus transfer from Toulon to Nice airport after the game ?.

Just heard from OLSC looks like a bus transfer is possible, big thanks to everyone involved :clap: .
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby Leoslovechild » November 16th, 2015, 12:56 pm

footrush wrote:
footrush wrote:Any updates on the possibility of a supporters bus transfer from Toulon to Nice airport after the game ?.

Just heard from OLSC looks like a bus transfer is possible, big thanks to everyone involved :clap: .


Just got an email to say no bus as not enough interest
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 937
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 16th, 2015, 1:07 pm

Leoslovechild wrote:
footrush wrote:
footrush wrote:Any updates on the possibility of a supporters bus transfer from Toulon to Nice airport after the game ?.

Just heard from OLSC looks like a bus transfer is possible, big thanks to everyone involved :clap: .


Just got an email to say no bus as not enough interest

,!#%! At least they tried alternatives anyone ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Postby footrush » November 16th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Just booked the 18.47 TGV 21.50 Euro get into Nice town 20.37 flight at 22.45, should be fine if no rail works/ disruption etc which there usually is in France on a Sunday.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1743
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

PreviousNext

Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest