At Toulon 12th Dec

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

rosscarrick
Knowledgeable

Re: At Toulon 12th Dec

Post by rosscarrick »

We've decided to fly home Monday night.
Sure with the results so far, it'll be a nice relaxing weekend.
The French are predictably unpredictable
Passionercete

Post by Passionercete »

Hello! Welcome in Toulon!
I hope to see you in our team of fans " the Bulls" . Our bar is "el Choza" near Mayol ( on the square at left in front BP gaz station ) We come also in Dublin the next week17/21 with one hundred and more
fans
I hope to see you !
Tel Serge 0033 6 09 550 390
Mail rctbulls@hotmail.fr
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Just got the message from RCT via Sinead that no bags will be allowed into the ground anyone know if they will let me bring an iPad in also is there a baggage check in in Toulon train station ?. Didn't notice last time.Have to get the TGV to Nice directly after the game.
Flying wedge
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

footrush wrote:Just got the message from RCT via Sinead that no bags will be allowed into the ground anyone know if they will let me bring an iPad in also is there a baggage check in in Toulon train station ?. Didn't notice last time.Have to get the TGV to Nice directly after the game.

As far as I know there is no left luggage facility at the train station

The Ibis Styles hotel is directly outside the stadium and there will be plenty of Leinster supporters staying there
So just go in there on Sunday morning and get a blue clad guest ask the concierge to leave your bags there for the match
Can't imagine it wiould be a problem
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Dundalk 1 wrote:
footrush wrote:Just got the message from RCT via Sinead that no bags will be allowed into the ground anyone know if they will let me bring an iPad in also is there a baggage check in in Toulon train station ?. Didn't notice last time.Have to get the TGV to Nice directly after the game.

The Ibis Styles hotel is directly outside the stadium and there will be plenty of Leinster supporters staying there
So just go in there on Sunday morning and get a blue clad guest ask the concierge to leave your bags there for the match
Fantastic really appreciate the advice Dundalk 1.
Flying wedge
Leoslovechild
Mullet

Post by Leoslovechild »

footrush wrote:
Dundalk 1 wrote:

Fantastic really appreciate the advice Dundalk 1.

Any idea of numbers going?
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

Passionercete wrote:Hello! Welcome in Toulon!
I hope to see you in our team of fans " the Bulls" . Our bar is "el Choza" near Mayol ( on the square at left in front BP gaz station ) We come also in Dublin the next week17/21 with one hundred and more
fans
I hope to see you !
Tel Serge 0033 6 09 550 390
Mail rctbulls@hotmail.fr
Serge
Thanks for the invite
Judging by our last visit you will have no shortage of blue clad visitors
nebro83

Post by nebro83 »

Hello, I'm an other Toulon fan (so sorry for my poor English) and I enjoy your come back in Mayol, remembering the quarter final two years ago (see BOD playing in Mayol and the rugby atmosphere in Toulon pubs...)
Welcome back.
For those who will be arrived in Toulon on saturday evening, the supporter club "les fadas" organizes a festive meeting... drink beer, eat french cheese and "charcuterie" (i don't know the English word), sing french and irish songs (ohhh Molly Malone) at 7 PM in their private place (beers are the cheapest in Toulon, it's an associative bar) in a very good atmosphere.
For those who can't come on saturday, it will be open Sunday from 11 AM to.... wooowwww very late.
This place is in front of stade Mayol (on the other side of the roundabout) nearby "el chorza" of the bulls (You'll be able to go to the two places, no jealousy)
https://www.google.fr/maps/place/Les+Fa ... 65!6m1!1e1
Like les bulls, les fadas will come in Dublin next friday and I know for me, it will be an unforgettable week end.

see you on saturday