Roll call for Bath

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Roll call for Bath

Postby footrush » November 15th, 2015, 6:13 pm

Since European competition started I have never seen us loose in Bath, let's try and help the team keep that record !. I'm not going there or Toulon or Coventry for that matter to watch us throw the towel in, let's lift the place, we have done this before all over Europe, I know today's game dictates otherwise ...... Stuff it lets let the lads know we are there next Saturday !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby nelly the elephant » November 15th, 2015, 7:48 pm

Travelling out next Saturday morning... meeting a Bath mate at his in Bristol and meeting another pal domiciled in London at the game.
We all dream of a team of Sean O'Briens......
User avatar
nelly the elephant
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 4:29 pm
Location: Gleann Fhaidhle, Contae Cill Mhantáin

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby Hornet » November 15th, 2015, 9:33 pm

Taking the other half on one of her rare rugby excursions. Hope we can put up a much better performance than today. I don't think I could survive another horror show as today, and the missus giving it large in my earhole about the cold/rain/how bad we are playing!
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Hornet
Mullet
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: January 21st, 2007, 8:48 pm
Location: 32,000 feet over Liverpool

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby Leoslovechild » November 16th, 2015, 10:07 am

footrush wrote:Since European competition started I have never seen us loose in Bath, let's try and help the team keep that record !. I'm not going there or Toulon or Coventry for that matter to watch us throw the towel in, let's lift the place, we have done this before all over Europe, I know today's game dictates otherwise ...... Stuff it lets let the lads know we are there next Saturday !.



Agreed bringing my youngest to her first away game so lets give it socks
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 953
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby footrush » November 16th, 2015, 10:31 am

Leoslovechild wrote:
footrush wrote:Since European competition started I have never seen us loose in Bath, let's try and help the team keep that record !. I'm not going there or Toulon or Coventry for that matter to watch us throw the towel in, let's lift the place, we have done this before all over Europe, I know today's game dictates otherwise ...... Stuff it lets let the lads know we are there next Saturday !.



Agreed bringing my youngest to her first away game so lets give it socks

:happy clapper: Nice one. The further I get from yesterday the more determined I become to leave nothing behind, support wise at the Rec : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J7Hd4OUTuQ one my most cherished moments supporting Leinster .
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby domhnallj » November 16th, 2015, 10:31 am

I'll be there, just behind footrush slightly to the right and a few rows back.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
User avatar
domhnallj
Girvan Dempsey
 
Posts: 2469
Joined: May 19th, 2011, 9:12 am

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby footrush » November 16th, 2015, 10:38 am

domhnallj wrote:I'll be there, just behind footrush slightly to the right and a few rows back.

:happy clapper: Nice one Domhnallj , am going to see if I can find that rep shirt, have it tucked away some where almost a decade since I last wore it but will try and fit into it any way. Lets leave nothing behind.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby Blue not red blood » November 16th, 2015, 3:34 pm

Yep we are you going
User avatar
Blue not red blood
Enlightened
 
Posts: 938
Joined: May 6th, 2009, 8:33 pm

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby bails » November 16th, 2015, 7:35 pm

X 3. Friday to Sunday, staying in Bath, tickers for terrace
100% behind the boys in blue! they have given us some great away days
User avatar
bails
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 421
Joined: December 22nd, 2010, 7:45 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby footrush » November 16th, 2015, 9:30 pm

bails wrote:X 3. Friday to Sunday, staying in Bath, tickers for terrace
100% behind the boys in blue! they have given us some great away days

Same here was thinking of trying The Pig and Fiddle again ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Mullet
 
Posts: 1795
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby cormac » November 18th, 2015, 5:39 pm

6 of us travelling from Dublin on Sat morning with another joining us from London.
Look out Itchy, he's Irish
User avatar
cormac
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: May 24th, 2006, 2:05 pm

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby johng » November 19th, 2015, 11:56 am

4 of us on the Saturday morning.

If there are 3 or 4 people in anyone's group it is worth considering a taxi to Bath. Bus is 14 Pahnd. (That's 20 odd in real money)
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 16703
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby DartVader » November 19th, 2015, 2:06 pm

4 of us Friday morning with 2 more stragglers Friday afternoon :D
and a very hungover head for all on the early flight home on Sunday morning! :cry:
User avatar
DartVader
Bookworm
 
Posts: 163
Joined: September 20th, 2010, 1:38 am

Re: Roll call for Bath

Postby Leoslovechild » November 19th, 2015, 5:13 pm

Looks like I made a mess of my purchase...Thought I had bought the Thathcers terrace but appears I am in the Riverview..oh well cannot be helped now and heading off tomorrow.Really looking forward to this now!
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 953
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan


Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests