Zebre away

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Zebre away

Postby Leoslovechild » January 25th, 2016, 2:36 pm

Do we normally get an allocation for this or just buy direct.first time to go so just say to know the story
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 953
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: Zebre away

Postby Hornet » January 25th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Leoslovechild wrote:Do we normally get an allocation for this or just buy direct.first time to go so just say to know the story


Buy them on the day. I've done that for both Zebre and Treviso. Italian games don't attract massive crowds.
"The one thing we learn from History, is that we never learn from History".
Hornet
Mullet
 
Posts: 1847
Joined: January 21st, 2007, 8:48 pm
Location: 32,000 feet over Liverpool

Re: Zebre away

Postby Grumpy Old Man » January 25th, 2016, 5:15 pm

Yep, there should be no difficulty in getting them on the day. Looking forward to it.
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: Zebre away

Postby Leoslovechild » January 26th, 2016, 12:29 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:Yep, there should be no difficulty in getting them on the day. Looking forward to it.


Is it general admission so you can sit with any other Leinster souls on the day?

Does it matter which stand to go to?
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 953
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: Zebre away

Postby Grumpy Old Man » January 26th, 2016, 7:27 pm

Leoslovechild wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:Yep, there should be no difficulty in getting them on the day. Looking forward to it.


Is it general admission so you can sit with any other Leinster souls on the day?

Does it matter which stand to go to?


It is very relaxed. I think the entire crowd sat in the one spot last season.
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Re: Zebre away

Postby Leoslovechild » January 27th, 2016, 2:31 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Leoslovechild wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:Yep, there should be no difficulty in getting them on the day. Looking forward to it.


Is it general admission so you can sit with any other Leinster souls on the day?

Does it matter which stand to go to?


It is very relaxed. I think the entire crowd sat in the one spot last season.


Cheers Thanks
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 953
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: Zebre away

Postby Leoslovechild » February 15th, 2016, 11:20 am

Anyone know of a good pub/location to watch the Ireland England match in Parma on the Saturday?
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 953
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: Zebre away

Postby Leoslovechild » February 25th, 2016, 1:25 pm

anyone else heading over for this?

Never been before so looking forward to a few days in Parma!
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 953
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: Zebre away

Postby Grumpy Old Man » February 25th, 2016, 3:05 pm

Heading to Milan tomorrow for a few days. Will be going down to Parma on Sunday - see you there!
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 6521
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered


Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests