O'Carolans Irish Pub - Montpellier 23/10

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Rowls

O'Carolans Irish Pub - Montpellier 23/10

Post by Rowls »

Hi there!

I'm posting from Montpellier and wanted to say hello to all the Leinster supporters but especially those who will be travelling over for the game on 23rd October.

I work at O'Carolans Irish pub and we're very much looking forward to meeting you. We're a family-owned pub and very proud of our heritage so hope you'll be able to pop in for a drink and a warm welcome.

If you want details on how to find us, here's a link to our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/OCarolans.Irish.Pub/

I've not been living here long but it's a wonderful little city so anyone who is making the trip over is guaranteed a great time.

If anyone has any questions about Montpellier in general or wants advice (how to get around, best way to get to the ground, places to visit etc) then please ask away and I'll do my best to reply.

Naturally, we're looking forward to seeing you at O'Carolans but I'm more than happy to give my honest advice and answer any questions about Montpellier generally.

Cheers!

Rowls
Rowls

Re: O'Carolans Irish Pub - Montpellier 23/10

Post by Rowls »

Just want to post what an absolute pleasure it was to serve all of you Leinster supporters who travelled over for the weekend.

Must make a special mention of the two guys who propped up the bar brilliantly for the entire duration (except the match) of the visit. Hope I've remembered your names correctly as Eric and Ross.

Great chatting to all of you. Thanks for making the weekend enjoyable. :)
johng
Gordon D'Arcy

Re: O'Carolans Irish Pub - Montpellier 23/10

Post by johng »

Wreckless Eric and Ross the Boss. That's them ok. :)