Castres v Leinster Round 6

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

El Presidente
Beginner

Re: Castres v Leinster Round 6

Post by El Presidente »

Made Of Ale wrote:For info, there's going to be a "flash sale" of (presumably cheaper) tickets on the Castres website from 2PM French time on Monday:
http://billetterie.castres-olympique.ds ... =Ticketing
this looks ideal - except (for some bizarre reason presumably known only to the club) you can only buy one ticket via this method :roll:

tickets go on general release next Monday and I imagine there should be plenty, especially if they lose in Northampton
Made Of Ale
Graduate

Post by Made Of Ale »

El Presidente wrote:
Made Of Ale wrote:For info, there's going to be a "flash sale" of (presumably cheaper) tickets on the Castres website from 2PM French time on Monday:
http://billetterie.castres-olympique.ds ... =Ticketing
this looks ideal - except (for some bizarre reason presumably known only to the club) you can only buy one ticket via this method :roll:

tickets go on general release next Monday and I imagine there should be plenty, especially if they lose in Northampton
Yes, it was bizarre. I only had to buy two tickets so I set up two accounts and bought them simultaneously. If I'd had to buy more then I wouldn't have bothered, but it was nice to get the deal (22.50 per ticket on the half way line in the Tribune Gabarrou).
El Presidente
Beginner

Post by El Presidente »

Tickets now on general release. Didn't seem to be all that much availability - we ended up in Tribune Rui, block K.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

Bring warm gear for match - sharp fall in Temp on Friday night.
offshorerules
Seán Cronin

Post by offshorerules »

Cant be much colder than the RDS last Friday.
"POC will not be going to Toulon" - All Blacks nil » May 27th, 2015, 12:18 am
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

If our guys can provide the same antidote as last week to warm us up, I don't care what the temperature falls to!