Lyon Roll Call

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Lar
Mullet

Re: Lyon Roll Call

Post by Lar »

That's where I booked - - I was given a little pic of the stadium and could click on the section I wanted to book in.
Four Stars
Mickado
Knowledgeable

Post by Mickado »

2 of us going.
Can I raise a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do "Stonehenge" tomorrow?
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

footrush wrote:
nc6000 wrote:
footrush wrote:Seems we are mainly going to be in Cat 2 is that the general concencus ?.
I think so. I'm going for Cat 2 as Cat 3 is behind the goals and apparently a good bit back from the pitch.
Thanks for the heads up !.
Got one for G :happy clapper: it offered me row Z so just went for it suppose that means it's at the back, said select the best ticket looks like that might be the usual thing of selling the furthest back first ?. Still happy out to have one in my possession :happy clapper: .
Flying wedge
desperado
Mullet

Post by desperado »

nc6000 wrote:I'm being offered Serfim Inf G when I select Cat 2.

Is this what everyone else is getting?
Use the interactive map; Serfim Inf G is the stand I think (Tribune = Stand), and G is the block. Seems like most so far Cat 2 are in Block G ( we've 2 there; row T - hopefully far enough back)
The Doc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by The Doc »

Another 3 in G
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
elfan
Knowledgeable

Post by elfan »

Plus 3 more in G (Row S)
elfan
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Wonder which way the rows go suppose it's A to Z front to back ?.
Flying wedge
Lar
Mullet

Post by Lar »

We are in Row X - quite happy with that.
Four Stars
scrum25
Knowledgeable

Post by scrum25 »

footrush wrote:Wonder which way the rows go suppose it's A to Z front to back ?.
"je te conseil jean bouin inférieur central! Essaie de prendre aumoins au rang p ou+(c a dire les lettres de l'alphabet après p )car cela defini la hateur et si toi et ton fils etes trop bas vous aurrez une moins bonne vision et ne depasse pas rang AA en inférieur qui est le 27 eme (a le 1er ...z le 26eme et AAle 27eme AB le 28em) cela s'arrete à AC je crois mais els places aux rangs AA AB et AC son moins bien car un peu cacher par le "toit" de la tribune supérieur"

Seems A is front row. 29 Rows in total. They recommend rows P to Z because below that you are too low. Rows AA to AC at back of lower level you have a restricted view from roof of upper deck are also not recommended.
El Diablo
Mullet

Post by El Diablo »

scrum25 wrote:
footrush wrote:Wonder which way the rows go suppose it's A to Z front to back ?.
"je te conseil jean bouin inférieur central! Essaie de prendre aumoins au rang p ou+(c a dire les lettres de l'alphabet après p )car cela defini la hateur et si toi et ton fils etes trop bas vous aurrez une moins bonne vision et ne depasse pas rang AA en inférieur qui est le 27 eme (a le 1er ...z le 26eme et AAle 27eme AB le 28em) cela s'arrete à AC je crois mais els places aux rangs AA AB et AC son moins bien car un peu cacher par le "toit" de la tribune supérieur"

Seems A is front row. 29 Rows in total. They recommend rows P to Z because below that you are too low. Rows AA to AC at back of lower level you have a restricted view from roof of upper deck are also not recommended.
Thanks for that. We are 6 of us in Row R, section G.
Laighin Break
Mullet

Post by Laighin Break »

scrum25 wrote:

Very useful info. Cheers!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Laighin Break wrote:
scrum25 wrote:

Very useful info. Cheers!
Much appreciated!.
Flying wedge
Hughie

Post by Hughie »

Aye me and mickado are travelling out early Saturday from Gatwick direct to Lyon. Anyone else on that flight is welcome to join us in the Spoons for a pre flight pit and breakfast.

Meeting a group of about 5 or 6 other fans in lyon as well .
mikey
Rhys Ruddock

Post by mikey »

footrush wrote:
footrush wrote:
nc6000 wrote: Got one for G :happy clapper: it offered me row Z so just went for it suppose that means it's at the back, said select the best ticket looks like that might be the usual thing of selling the furthest back first ?. Still happy out to have one in my possession :happy clapper: .
Have just sent you a PM Footrush - wonder if we could discuss tickets?!!
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Got one for G :happy clapper: it offered me row Z so just went for it suppose that means it's at the back, said select the best ticket looks like that might be the usual thing of selling the furthest back first ?. Still happy out to have one in my possession :happy clapper: .[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Have just sent you a PM Footrush - wonder if we could discuss tickets?!![/quote]
Just sent a pm.
Flying wedge
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Have just sent you a PM Footrush - wonder if we could discuss tickets?!![/quote]
Hi Mikey will get another if you pm me in the next hour or so ?.
Flying wedge
Blue not red blood
Mullet

Post by Blue not red blood »

6 in row M
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

footrush wrote:Have just sent you a PM Footrush - wonder if we could discuss tickets?!!
Hi Mikey will get another if you pm me in the next hour or so ?.[/quote]
Mikey all sorted now just meet me in the seat that I have PMd you and we can swap the Stubbs and I happily move to the one in Q.
Flying wedge
grapevine
Beginner

Post by grapevine »

4 booked Serfim G Row M... Lots of blue booking here....
noeldempsey
Beginner

Post by noeldempsey »

2 booked Serfim G row P