pro12 final. Ticket needed.

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

daibev

pro12 final. Ticket needed.

Post by daibev »

Gentlemen, and ladies,

First, let me apologise for gatecrashing your forum, especially being a Llanelli fan.

Also let me say that I know you guys had an off day, but it was a hell of a game.

Anyway, the reason I'm here is that I can't get a ticket for love nor money. I was wondering if any of you would be looking to unload tickets.

Remember, you don't want to sell your tickets to those culchie b$&%@#ds from the west, do you ? Not when there's a 25% irishman from wales in need of a ticket ? Would you rather hear "sospan Fach" belting from the Aviva, or that annoying " Fields of Athenry" ( which makes NO sense anyway. Feebird my arse).

Getting a hotel in Dublin is impossible for Saturday 27th May, so I'll be staying in Rosslare, driving up as close as possible, then DART in to town.

I'd be happy to meet to close the deal etc. Just let me know when and where.

In hope,

Diolch o Galon,

Dafydd.
domhnallj
Rhys Ruddock

Re: pro12 final. Ticket needed.

Post by domhnallj »

daibev wrote:Gentlemen, and ladies,

First, let me apologise for gatecrashing your forum, especially being a Llanelli fan.

Also let me say that I know you guys had an off day, but it was a hell of a game.

Anyway, the reason I'm here is that I can't get a ticket for love nor money. I was wondering if any of you would be looking to unload tickets.

Remember, you don't want to sell your tickets to those culchie b$&%@#ds from the west, do you ? Not when there's a 25% irishman from wales in need of a ticket ? Would you rather hear "sospan Fach" belting from the Aviva, or that annoying " Fields of Athenry" ( which makes NO sense anyway. Feebird my arse).

Getting a hotel in Dublin is impossible for Saturday 27th May, so I'll be staying in Rosslare, driving up as close as possible, then DART in to town.

I'd be happy to meet to close the deal etc. Just let me know when and where.

In hope,

Diolch o Galon,

Dafydd.

There is a thread for tickets running in the Leinster Tickets section of the board. Some offers are up.

http://forum.leinsterfans.com/viewtopic ... 20&t=24793

Good luck!
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
daibev

Re: pro12 final. Ticket needed.

Post by daibev »

Many thanks, Diolch ! We'll give those Munster so and sos a go !! :-)