Glasgow v Leinster 21/10/2017

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Glasgow v Leinster 21/10/2017

Post by footrush »

Hi I've just picked up a pitch side standing ticket for this game from the SRU site because I want to be close to the action , have only been to Hughenden and Firhill for Glasgow games before, anyone any experience of the terrace in Scoutstoun stadium ?.
Flying wedge
kermischocolate
Mullet

Re: Glasgow v Leinster 21/10/2017

Post by kermischocolate »

footrush wrote:Hi I've just picked up a pitch side standing ticket for this game from the SRU site because I want to be close to the action , have only been to Hughenden and Firhill for Glasgow games before, anyone any experience of the terrace in Scoutstoun stadium ?.
Don't excite yourself. There are 2 (I think) small areas on the corners of the main stand. There's no elevation so no idea what the view is like. But, easy access to the bars.

It's not like Murrayfeld's pitchside which is literally the full length of the pitch.
Woody01
Bookworm

Post by Woody01 »

Anyone know if ST holders got email about away allocation today? I need to pick up three tickets and can get through friends who are ST holders this year.
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

Tickets on sale this afternoon through the season ticket holders account
footrush
Rhys Ruddock

Post by footrush »

Dundalk 1 wrote:Tickets on sale this afternoon through the season ticket holders account
Be interesting to see what parts of the ground they are for, anyone else going for the terrace option ?.
Flying wedge
Dundalk 1
Bookworm

Post by Dundalk 1 »

There were no terrace tickets earlier today in the Leinster allocation
The offering is basically anywhere else except centre of the pitch in the Main Stand
I bought a couple in Main Stand Section G which seems as it if is on the 22
81.90 euro for 2 tickets
OLSC should recommend areas otherwise we will be scattered all around the stands
kermischocolate
Mullet

Dundalk 1 wrote:There were no terrace tickets earlier today in the Leinster allocation
The offering is basically anywhere else except centre of the pitch in the Main Stand
I bought a couple in Main Stand Section G which seems as it if is on the 22
81.90 euro for 2 tickets
OLSC should recommend areas otherwise we will be scattered all around the stands
There won't be many main or north stand tickets available ever. Those that are will be either end of the stands. With a capacity of 7300 odd we have 5k STHs.

I believe OLSC are recommending East stand for you guys.
Ruckedtobits
Rob Kearney

Post by Ruckedtobits »

So Midi Olympique break the story today that Finn Russell is going to sign for Racing 92 to replace Dan Carter for next season. Will this turn the young man's head and encourage him to play more for self preservation? We should be told.

If completed, this will provide Russell with a monthly salary of c. €40-50,000 per month. Nice number if you can get it.
blockhead
Rob Kearney

Post by blockhead »

Glasgow centre Alex Dunbar out for 6 weeks.
You know I'm going to lose,
And gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby, I don't want to live FOREVER!
kermischocolate
Mullet

Ruckedtobits wrote:So Midi Olympique break the story today that Finn Russell is going to sign for Racing 92 to replace Dan Carter for next season. Will this turn the young man's head and encourage him to play more for self preservation? We should be told.

If completed, this will provide Russell with a monthly salary of c. €40-50,000 per month. Nice number if you can get it.
Hmmm hearing €450k a year. If he goes for that little he's an idiot.