Roll Call Exeter

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 22nd, 2017, 7:39 am

Just posted this in a spirit of euphoria from our win in Glasgow, bring this game on !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby BlueBlue » October 22nd, 2017, 3:24 pm

When will Leinster make tickets available for Exeter away?
drive for 5
Munster 6-Leinster 25 H-cup semi Croke
Leinster 30-Munster 0 2009/10 RDS
Munster 15-Leinster 16 2009/10 Thomond
Leinster 16-Munster 6 2009/10 semi RDS
Leinster 13-Munster 9 2010 Lansdowne
Munster 16-Leinster 22 POC kicks DK in head 2013
User avatar
BlueBlue
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3274
Joined: June 16th, 2006, 11:27 am
Location: deepest Leinster

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 22nd, 2017, 3:41 pm

BlueBlue wrote:When will Leinster make tickets available for Exeter away?

Not sure ? picked up at terrace ticket (was there the last time great atmosphere with their fans) from the Chiefs site over a month ago printed it off there and then it's safe and sound under my pillow. Checked last Friday and it looked like they were selling tickets still in all areas of the ground not sure how many are left after today's result or where and how many our allocation is ?. The cr@p kick off time may mean that it's less attractive for travelling support ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 22nd, 2017, 3:51 pm

footrush wrote:
BlueBlue wrote:When will Leinster make tickets available for Exeter away?

Not sure ? picked up at terrace ticket (was there the last time great atmosphere with their fans) from the Chiefs site over a month ago printed it off there and then it's safe and sound under my pillow. Checked last Friday and it looked like they were selling tickets still in all areas of the ground not sure how many are left after today's result or where and how many our allocation is ?. The cr@p kick off time may mean that it's less attractive for travelling support ?.

Yep checked just now its offering tickets in most areas of the ground , am sticking with the terrace however !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby yellabelly1961 » October 22nd, 2017, 9:19 pm

We are planning to go but haven't bought tickets yet, did I see something from the OLSC last week about an email this week suggesting which section to buy tickets for??
yellabelly1961
Bookworm
 
Posts: 155
Joined: October 19th, 2011, 7:21 pm

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby TheBear » October 23rd, 2017, 8:13 pm

yellabelly1961 wrote:We are planning to go but haven't bought tickets yet, did I see something from the OLSC last week about an email this week suggesting which section to buy tickets for??

Wondering the same thing. Not on an OLSC list anymore, so wouldn't get their emails.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
User avatar
TheBear
Enlightened
 
Posts: 969
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 6:55 pm
Location: The Grandstand

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby yellabelly1961 » October 23rd, 2017, 9:15 pm

TheBear wrote:
yellabelly1961 wrote:We are planning to go but haven't bought tickets yet, did I see something from the OLSC last week about an email this week suggesting which section to buy tickets for??

Wondering the same thing. Not on an OLSC list anymore, so wouldn't get their emails.

Email received today , tickets on sale tomorrow from 10am on STH accounts. OLsc suggesting East Terrace
yellabelly1961
Bookworm
 
Posts: 155
Joined: October 19th, 2011, 7:21 pm

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 23rd, 2017, 9:51 pm

yellabelly1961 wrote:
TheBear wrote:
yellabelly1961 wrote:We are planning to go but haven't bought tickets yet, did I see something from the OLSC last week about an email this week suggesting which section to buy tickets for??

Wondering the same thing. Not on an OLSC list anymore, so wouldn't get their emails.

Email received today , tickets on sale tomorrow from 10am on STH accounts. OLsc suggesting East Terrace

Fantastic that's where I got my ticket. I'm surprised they gave us tickets here, East terrace central is as near to the game as you can be, get there early however.....
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby TheBear » October 23rd, 2017, 10:34 pm

footrush wrote:
yellabelly1961 wrote:Email received today , tickets on sale tomorrow from 10am on STH accounts. OLsc suggesting East Terrace

Fantastic that's where I got my ticket. I'm surprised they gave us tickets here, East terrace central is as near to the game as you can be, get there early however.....

East North and East South are available on the Chiefs' website, but not Central. I'll ask one of my STH friends to get a ticket for me from the OLSC allocation, to make sure I'm with others in blue.
Heavy words are so lightly thrown
User avatar
TheBear
Enlightened
 
Posts: 969
Joined: April 12th, 2011, 6:55 pm
Location: The Grandstand

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 23rd, 2017, 10:59 pm

TheBear wrote:
footrush wrote:
yellabelly1961 wrote:Email received today , tickets on sale tomorrow from 10am on STH accounts. OLsc suggesting East Terrace

Fantastic that's where I got my ticket. I'm surprised they gave us tickets here, East terrace central is as near to the game as you can be, get there early however.....

East North and East South are available on the Chiefs' website, but not Central. I'll ask one of my STH friends to get a ticket for me from the OLSC allocation, to make sure I'm with others in blue.

Got my ticket for East central direct from the Chiefs site.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby Leoslovechild » October 24th, 2017, 11:53 am

Fantastic that's where I got my ticket. I'm surprised they gave us tickets here, East terrace central is as near to the game as you can be, get there early however.....[/quote]
East North and East South are available on the Chiefs' website, but not Central. I'll ask one of my STH friends to get a ticket for me from the OLSC allocation, to make sure I'm with others in blue.[/quote]
Got my ticket for East central direct from the Chiefs site.[/quote]

Have 4 from the Chiefs site in East terrace central too and the were nearly 6 eur o odd cheaper than the Leinster allocation so saved 25 euro!
User avatar
Leoslovechild
Enlightened
 
Posts: 986
Joined: December 8th, 2009, 1:49 pm
Location: baku azerbaijan

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 24th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Leoslovechild wrote:Fantastic that's where I got my ticket. I'm surprised they gave us tickets here, East terrace central is as near to the game as you can be, get there early however.....

East North and East South are available on the Chiefs' website, but not Central. I'll ask one of my STH friends to get a ticket for me from the OLSC allocation, to make sure I'm with others in blue.[/quote]
Got my ticket for East central direct from the Chiefs site.[/quote]

Have 4 from the Chiefs site in East terrace central too and the were nearly 6 eur o odd cheaper than the Leinster allocation so saved 25 euro![/quote]
See you there , it fills up so try and get a spot as soon as you can , can't wait , one of my favourite places in any ground !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby desperado » October 24th, 2017, 1:20 pm

2 x East terrace central
hope Exeter not as cold as the last time.... it was baltic; then again don't care so long as no rain.
User avatar
desperado
Mullet
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: May 7th, 2009, 8:10 pm
Location: location location

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 25th, 2017, 12:39 pm

desperado wrote:2 x East terrace central
hope Exeter not as cold as the last time.... it was baltic; then again don't care so long as no rain.

Bit of a tin roof over the terrace as far as I can remembered depends on the breeze if rain gets in , by that stage on Sunday probably won't care ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby El Diablo » October 25th, 2017, 7:01 pm

No bloody East Terrace Central available at the minute!! Too slow!
Anyone got a spare? PM me. Thks
User avatar
El Diablo
Mullet
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: April 14th, 2006, 1:34 am
Location: Happyland

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 26th, 2017, 2:41 pm

El Diablo wrote:No bloody East Terrace Central available at the minute!! Too slow!
Anyone got a spare? PM me. Thks

On the Chiefs forum they have a spot where people with spare tickets particularly East central terrace post might be worth a shot !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby icebaby » October 30th, 2017, 12:38 am

Recommendation is to buy East Terrace Central but the Leinster link has no tickets on that side at all. There are tickets on all of the other 3 sides. Anyone else having the same issue?
"Look what Leinster have done again"
User avatar
icebaby
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 23rd, 2006, 9:09 pm
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, Leinster

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby El Diablo » October 30th, 2017, 11:14 pm

icebaby wrote:Recommendation is to buy East Terrace Central but the Leinster link has no tickets on that side at all. There are tickets on all of the other 3 sides. Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes we are going for the 65 euro tickets, WESTGR, Row G. Hopefully there will be a few of us in blue there. A bit cheaper than the top price stand tickets. I read on the Chiefs fans site that the cheaper stand behind the goal is not good and I don't fancy being on the Nrth terrace packed with Exeter fans.
User avatar
El Diablo
Mullet
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: April 14th, 2006, 1:34 am
Location: Happyland

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby johng » October 31st, 2017, 2:47 am

El Diablo wrote:I don't fancy being on the Nrth terrace packed with Exeter fans.
I do!
User avatar
johng
Leo Cullen
 
Posts: 17472
Joined: March 23rd, 2009, 11:37 pm
Location: Behind You!!

Re: Roll Call Exeter

Postby footrush » October 31st, 2017, 8:44 am

johng wrote:
El Diablo wrote:I don't fancy being on the Nrth terrace packed with Exeter fans.
I do!

Fantastic fans the terrace is the best place to be !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Next

Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SemrushBot [Bot] and 1 guest