European Cup final 2019

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Re: European Cup final 2019

Postby Scott » May 9th, 2018, 10:51 pm

Dave Cahill wrote:
Scott wrote:Anyone else get the email saying you have to list e full names of everyone attending the matches on the tickets you purchased
Yep. Bit odd

Like if they wanted that type of info to stop touting fair enough but surely ask for it at the time of purchase.
"My final expression of thanks is to the supporters of both Ireland and Leinster with whom I have shared some special days that I will never forget" - Shane Horgan
Scott
Cian Healy

Postby footrush » May 14th, 2018, 7:47 pm

Just bought another ticket before the flood gates open in the morning they are selling really well went for behind the posts four rows back from the pitch , really like seeing the patterns emerge this was roughly where I was on Saturday and found it really absorbing !. £30 for that one £40 if I don’t go to the Friday game is a steal be interesting to see how long it is before neutral rugby punters cop on to the value this represents ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby footrush » May 15th, 2018, 9:51 am

General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 10:04 am

footrush wrote:General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.

Any link available for this? Can't see it.
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

Golf Man sums up the mood of a nation
domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 10:14 am

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:General sale in 10mins most tickets seem under £45 great value !. Unless it’s Saracens v Toulon ?.

Found it...
"That was shiterarse coaches need to look at themselves this is as bad at is.beem with school. Items impeovrnkyb neefedc"

domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby footrush » May 15th, 2018, 10:19 am

domhnallj wrote:
domhnallj wrote:

Found it...

Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 10:31 am

footrush wrote:Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.

I went for the Leazes end at £60.

domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby footrush » May 15th, 2018, 10:47 am

domhnallj wrote:
footrush wrote:Fantastic value Gallowgate Stand Lower Area c for both finals £50 , Area a £33 for both finals !.

Like low down behind the post ?, can’t wait !.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby domhnallj » May 15th, 2018, 11:15 am

footrush wrote:
domhnallj wrote:

Like low down behind the post ?, can’t wait !.

Section L2N - the middle section.

domhnallj
Cian Healy

Postby neill_m » September 21st, 2018, 12:11 pm

I see the flights to Newcastle for the final weekend have gone into telephone number phase........crazy numbers.
neill_m
Graduate

Postby footrush » September 22nd, 2018, 10:55 am

neill_m wrote:I see the flights to Newcastle for the final weekend have gone into telephone number phase........crazy numbers.

Bit the bullet on the Dublin / Newcastle Saturday morning flight because travelling from Birmingham , Manchester or Edinburgh would probably cost the same, picked up some cheap accommodation in a place called the Osborne Hotel so I suppose it all balances out ?. Will probably go back to Dublin via Birmingham in no hurry coming back on the Sunday but could not fly out until Saturday morning . Works out at about €300 all in staying in Newcastle Saturday night including match ticket, about €100 cheaper than Bilbao last year.
Last edited by footrush on September 22nd, 2018, 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
footrush
Cian Healy

Postby MylesNaGapoleen » September 22nd, 2018, 10:58 am

neill_m wrote:I see the flights to Newcastle for the final weekend have gone into telephone number phase........crazy numbers.

in fairness newcastle isn't as difficult to get to as Bilbao....both accom and flights for that were off the scale this time last year.
am going to both games and snagged tickets and accom the day after the bilbao final.
MylesNaGapoleen
Graduate

Postby neill_m » September 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am

Travelling to Edinburgh then getting the train. Flights were very cheap. Going to both finals. Got a AirBnB in the city centre for the weekend, very reasonable.
neill_m
Graduate

Previous

Return to On The Road