Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby badger79 » November 15th, 2018, 10:25 am

Looking for two if anyone has any spares or cannot make it over. Trip fully booked, but missed out on tickets.
badger79
Bookworm
 
Posts: 122
Joined: April 19th, 2006, 6:24 pm
Location: London

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby The Doc » November 15th, 2018, 10:46 am

badger79 wrote:Looking for two if anyone has any spares or cannot make it over. Trip fully booked, but missed out on tickets.


Go over to the COML fans site by the sounds of it - seems to be a Leinster fella selling over there
I like your right leg. A lovely leg for the role.
I've got nothing against your right leg.
The trouble is ... neither have you
The Doc
Mullet
 
Posts: 1618
Joined: August 11th, 2006, 2:59 pm
Location: Location Location

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby badger79 » November 15th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Thanks, I've tried that
badger79
Bookworm
 
Posts: 122
Joined: April 19th, 2006, 6:24 pm
Location: London

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby leinsterblueyellow » November 15th, 2018, 3:11 pm

I am also looking for 2 tickets if anybody has some. My wife and myself booked the trip but missed out on the tickets.
User avatar
leinsterblueyellow
Learner
 
Posts: 71
Joined: December 17th, 2007, 10:17 am

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby footrush » November 16th, 2018, 11:12 am

footrush wrote:No terrace tickets left on Bath web site got Dyson stand EJ front row not bad at all !. Seem less process as always with Bath !. Anyone else sitting in this corner ?.

The ticket I bought from the Bath general sale on Tuesday arrived this morning, fantastic system the have :happy clapper: !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby OTT » November 16th, 2018, 12:37 pm

footrush wrote:
footrush wrote:No terrace tickets left on Bath web site got Dyson stand EJ front row not bad at all !. Seem less process as always with Bath !. Anyone else sitting in this corner ?.

The ticket I bought from the Bath general sale on Tuesday arrived this morning, fantastic system the have :happy clapper: !.


Not sure how fair that is.

All away fans can buy a print at home ticket for Leinster home games on ticketmaster with months of notice if they choose not to buy from the away allocation, Leinster fans or anyone else can buy print at home right up to close to kickoff. A Bath fan can jump on ticketmaster and buy hundreds of tickets for their away game against us and print off immediately, great system??

I remember last season the Leinster allocation never arrived for the Exeter game the courier lost them or something like that. That was on Exeter not Leinster. They got a solution sorted within 24 hrs where we could print a pdf. Would that have been handier in the first place, yeah of course but it seems not to be what teams do with their away allocation.

For whatever reason the home club seems to send off the away allocation in big batches closer to the game then seems advisable I really don't think Leinster sit on their away tickets for weeks hoping something will crop up to delay things.
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
OTT
Enlightened
 
Posts: 994
Joined: February 2nd, 2012, 5:19 pm
Location: Blackrock

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby footrush » November 16th, 2018, 3:38 pm

OTT wrote:
footrush wrote:
footrush wrote:No terrace tickets left on Bath web site got Dyson stand EJ front row not bad at all !. Seem less process as always with Bath !. Anyone else sitting in this corner ?.

The ticket I bought from the Bath general sale on Tuesday arrived this morning, fantastic system the have :happy clapper: !.


Not sure how fair that is.

All away fans can buy a print at home ticket for Leinster home games on ticketmaster with months of notice if they choose not to buy from the away allocation, Leinster fans or anyone else can buy print at home right up to close to kickoff. A Bath fan can jump on ticketmaster and buy hundreds of tickets for their away game against us and print off immediately, great system??

I remember last season the Leinster allocation never arrived for the Exeter game the courier lost them or something like that. That was on Exeter not Leinster. They got a solution sorted within 24 hrs where we could print a pdf. Would that have been handier in the first place, yeah of course but it seems not to be what teams do with their away allocation.

For whatever reason the home club seems to send off the away allocation in big batches closer to the game then seems advisable I really don't think Leinster sit on their away tickets for weeks hoping something will crop up to delay things.

Just ment that 3 days for a physical ticket to arrive from the time I bought it was really good, can stick it under the pillow now happy days !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby Avenger » November 16th, 2018, 6:10 pm

Also looking for a ticket
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
User avatar
Avenger
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3360
Joined: February 9th, 2006, 4:57 pm
Location: lost in thought; it's unfamiliar territory...

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby desperado » November 16th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Avenger wrote:Also looking for a ticket

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 9,16450762
User avatar
desperado
Mullet
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: May 7th, 2009, 8:10 pm
Location: location location

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby badger79 » November 19th, 2018, 4:33 pm

Those ones on the Bath forum were soon accounted for. The chap who posted was able to use them in the end. Just to save people some time. Not looking likely that there'll be many spares floating about for this.
badger79
Bookworm
 
Posts: 122
Joined: April 19th, 2006, 6:24 pm
Location: London

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby Mcconlon » November 19th, 2018, 10:03 pm

If anyone is still looking for accomodation, we have 3 beds in our dorm room at the YHA. Let me know if interested. Cheers.
Mcconlon
 
Posts: 2
Joined: November 18th, 2018, 11:38 pm

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby footrush » November 20th, 2018, 1:55 pm

Avenger wrote:Also looking for a ticket

Single ticket available on the Bath ticket site in EJ at the moment if you are still looking for one ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby footrush » November 20th, 2018, 3:51 pm

footrush wrote:
Avenger wrote:Also looking for a ticket

Single ticket available on the Bath ticket site in EJ at the moment if you are still looking for one ?.

That one is now gone but they have one in SSD I’m not going to do this all afternoon but it seems that single tickets are being released on a rolling basis if anyone still hasn’t managed to get one ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby footrush » November 20th, 2018, 4:14 pm

footrush wrote:
footrush wrote:
Avenger wrote:Also looking for a ticket

Single ticket available on the Bath ticket site in EJ at the moment if you are still looking for one ?.

That one is now gone but they have one in SSD I’m not going to do this all afternoon but it seems that single tickets are being released on a rolling basis if anyone still hasn’t managed to get one ?.

Yep that’s exactly what they are doing , nice one at the front row near the goal available now, they are releasing single seats all over the ground one at a time !.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby Blue Entertainers » November 21st, 2018, 7:59 pm

I have a spare ticket for Bath away match on 8 December. Its for the Dyson (East) Stand Block F and cost me €84.43 including charges. I don't want to make a profit but will sell it for €90 just to cover costs of phone calls etc. Hope to sell it to a genuine rugby fan so to avoid a tout.
Blue Entertainers
Beginner
 
Posts: 6
Joined: April 6th, 2015, 2:37 pm

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby footrush » November 26th, 2018, 2:22 pm

Blue Entertainers wrote:I have a spare ticket for Bath away match on 8 December. Its for the Dyson (East) Stand Block F and cost me €84.43 including charges. I don't want to make a profit but will sell it for €90 just to cover costs of phone calls etc. Hope to sell it to a genuine rugby fan so to avoid a tout.

About 100 tickets together in EA at the moment if you are travelling in a large group and want to sit together ?. It’s in the corner so not a great view of the far end ?.
Last edited by footrush on November 26th, 2018, 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby footrush » November 26th, 2018, 2:31 pm

badger79 wrote:Thanks, I've tried that

Tickets available at the moment in EH, EE, WB and about 100 together in EA if you are in a large group ?.
Flying wedge
User avatar
footrush
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2028
Joined: February 5th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Location: Marble City

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby Avenger » November 26th, 2018, 2:55 pm

Yeah. Saw that there was some available there today and got one.
“The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else.” - JOHN MADDEN
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
User avatar
Avenger
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3360
Joined: February 9th, 2006, 4:57 pm
Location: lost in thought; it's unfamiliar territory...

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby scrum25 » November 26th, 2018, 3:37 pm

Anyone know if OLSC organing a bus to / from Bristol Airport?
User avatar
scrum25
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 264
Joined: February 17th, 2006, 9:09 am
Location: Gold Coast

Re: Bath V' Leinster Dec 8th

Postby OTT » November 26th, 2018, 3:44 pm

scrum25 wrote:Anyone know if OLSC organing a bus to / from Bristol Airport?


Yep.

https://www.leinsterrugby.ie/olsc-bus-to-bath-update/

There is also an airport bus that goes from Bristol to Bath which I have used before if you are travelling on the Friday

https://www.airdecker.com/book-ticket/
"Horrocks went one way, Taylor the other and I was left holding the bloody hyphen!"

~The Late Great Mick English
OTT
Enlightened
 
Posts: 994
Joined: February 2nd, 2012, 5:19 pm
Location: Blackrock

PreviousNext

Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests