Bus to Connacht game, 29th September

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Postby Grumpy Old Man » September 27th, 2006, 2:18 pm

jedifart wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Malahide Mullet wrote:Take me up to Monto[/quote


WELL IF YOU'VE GOT A WINGO, TAKE HER UP TO RINGO!


WHERE THE WAXIES SING -O, ALL THE DAYS

IF YOU'VE HAD YOUR FILL OF PORTER AND YOU CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER...


JUST GIVE YOUR MAN THE ORDER....
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Postby Duff Paddy » September 27th, 2006, 2:27 pm

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
jedifart wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Malahide Mullet wrote:Take me up to Monto[/quote


WELL IF YOU'VE GOT A WINGO, TAKE HER UP TO RINGO!


WHERE THE WAXIES SING -O, ALL THE DAYS

IF YOU'VE HAD YOUR FILL OF PORTER AND YOU CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER...


JUST GIVE YOUR MAN THE ORDER....


BACK TO THE QUAY!
Duff Paddy
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Postby Grumpy Old Man » September 27th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Duff Paddy wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
jedifart wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Malahide Mullet wrote:Take me up to Monto[/quote


WELL IF YOU'VE GOT A WINGO, TAKE HER UP TO RINGO!


WHERE THE WAXIES SING -O, ALL THE DAYS

IF YOU'VE HAD YOUR FILL OF PORTER AND YOU CAN'T GO ANY FURTHER...


JUST GIVE YOUR MAN THE ORDER....


BACK TO THE QUAY!


Somebody tell Mullet he's on........ :wink:
A proud Winsome Fluter
User avatar
Grumpy Old Man
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: February 22nd, 2006, 4:22 pm
Location: Home for the Slightly Bewildered

Postby Malahide Mullet » September 27th, 2006, 5:49 pm

You know I have a feeling this trip for the hardcore will be kick ass
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.
Malahide Mullet
Mullet
 
Posts: 1410
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 2:46 pm
Location: The gold coast of Malahide

Postby Phil06 » September 27th, 2006, 6:11 pm

Malahide Mullet wrote:You know I have a feeling this trip for the hardcore will be kick ass


I assume the breakfast rolls are on you Mullet!?!?
User avatar
Phil06
Graduate
 
Posts: 612
Joined: January 27th, 2006, 12:36 pm

Postby Uncle Mort » September 28th, 2006, 9:58 am

Due to work constraints I will be unable to join you tomorrow - have a good trip - but this is a question mainly for Jedifart who I believe has organised the bus - do you think that you should allow anyone to travel who is not wearing their official Leinster watch?
"I don't think Edinburgh is the place it used to be"
Uncle Mort
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: February 15th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Blue Square Conference

Postby Sandrine » September 28th, 2006, 1:25 pm

Hey guys,

Any news for tomorrow ? Where the bus will be, etc.. ?

See you there !

Sandrine
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby
User avatar
Sandrine
Graduate
 
Posts: 724
Joined: September 22nd, 2006, 10:54 am
Location: Dublin 4

Postby Duff Paddy » September 28th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Yeah good question. Jedifart - what is the plan?
Duff Paddy
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Postby epaddy » September 28th, 2006, 1:39 pm

Duff Paddy wrote:Yeah good question. Jedifart - what is the plan?


Read back, i think he said 1 outside Wesley or something
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
User avatar
epaddy
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4510
Joined: January 19th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Ladies in the Ho Show

Postby jedifart » September 28th, 2006, 1:50 pm

The bus will leave from the old Irish Press offices (apparently now an immigration office) on Burgh Quay at 1 o'clock sharp.

For anyone not familiar with the area, here's a map: http://www.fourdublin.com/map/webmap.jpg

There are still some seats available if anybody makes a last-minute decision to come along!
jedifart
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 363
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 2:29 am
Location: Co. Chill Dara

Postby Duff Paddy » September 28th, 2006, 1:51 pm

Right dart to tara street and turn left.
Duff Paddy
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Postby Duke Raoul » September 28th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Watch Mullet doesn't hold you up with a memorial service for the Press.
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Image
Duke Raoul
Malcolm O'Kelly
 
Posts: 3863
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 2:57 pm
Location: Crumlin

Postby epaddy » September 28th, 2006, 1:55 pm

jedifart wrote:The bus will leave from the old Irish Press offices (apparently now an immigration office) on Burgh Quay at 1 o'clock sharp.

For anyone not familiar with the area, here's a map: http://www.fourdublin.com/map/webmap.jpg

There are still some seats available if anybody makes a last-minute decision to come along!


I got one o'clock right
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
User avatar
epaddy
Brian O'Driscoll
 
Posts: 4510
Joined: January 19th, 2006, 3:56 pm
Location: Ladies in the Ho Show

Postby Duff Paddy » September 28th, 2006, 1:58 pm

how much will the bus cost?
Duff Paddy
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Postby jedifart » September 28th, 2006, 2:05 pm

As long as everyone turns up, it'll be no more than €30.
jedifart
Knowledgeable
 
Posts: 363
Joined: March 28th, 2006, 2:29 am
Location: Co. Chill Dara

Postby Duff Paddy » September 28th, 2006, 2:09 pm

and how much booze do ya reckon for the bus?
Duff Paddy
Rob Kearney
 
Posts: 5267
Joined: January 24th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Postby Sandrine » September 28th, 2006, 2:26 pm

jedifart wrote:The bus will leave from the old Irish Press offices (apparently now an immigration office) on Burgh Quay at 1 o'clock sharp.

For anyone not familiar with the area, here's a map: http://www.fourdublin.com/map/webmap.jpg

There are still some seats available if anybody makes a last-minute decision to come along!


2 ? Is it ?? :lol:

Just kidding !!! Be there on time ! :wink:
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby
User avatar
Sandrine
Graduate
 
Posts: 724
Joined: September 22nd, 2006, 10:54 am
Location: Dublin 4

Postby sexy_rexy » September 28th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Duff Paddy wrote:and how much booze do ya reckon for the bus?


Just the one can......


Image
sexy_rexy
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2406
Joined: March 31st, 2006, 12:36 pm
Location: South Side

Postby Sandrine » September 28th, 2006, 2:58 pm

sexy_rexy wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:and how much booze do ya reckon for the bus?


Just the one can......


Image



Yeah right..... :lol:
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby
User avatar
Sandrine
Graduate
 
Posts: 724
Joined: September 22nd, 2006, 10:54 am
Location: Dublin 4

Postby CRAZYDAVE » September 28th, 2006, 3:55 pm

Sandrine wrote:
sexy_rexy wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:and how much booze do ya reckon for the bus?


Just the one can......


Image



Yeah right..... :lol:


We could always stop off at the Service area east of Athlone to top-up :wink: :wink:
T - 45
CRAZYDAVE
Cian Healy
 
Posts: 2868
Joined: February 7th, 2006, 2:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to On The Road

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest