Embra Tickets

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

2 days later, and still waiting on an acknowledgement from Aine.......
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Limecat made a boo boo and deleted his entire post. :cry:

Why are we not allowed do that???? :cry:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

icebaby wrote:Hi, any news on tickets from the Branch.? The web site , while we can get back at it now, hasn't a word about them. The message board hasn't had anything posted to it since Sunday.
Last time, we just went over on spec.

That was an ML game though, but I very much doubt they'll sell out Murrayfield ;)
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

I doubt i'll be over myself but i think you goys would be best off using this forum to decide where you's want to sit and then when you's are over there, try and spread the word as much as poss. As, IIRC, there wasn't much joy in getting a block booking last time and it looks the same this time
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Darce wrote:I doubt i'll be over myself but i think you goys would be best off using this forum to decide where you's want to sit and then when you's are over there, try and spread the word as much as poss. As, IIRC, there wasn't much joy in getting a block booking last time and it looks the same this time
Last game was ML, this is HEC, surely we are supposed to get a 10% block somewhere? Haven't heard anything as yet from SRU, so most likely no tickets going on sale in Scotland in advance of the game.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
limecat
Lazy totalitarian

Post by limecat »

harryp wrote:Limecat made a boo boo and deleted his entire post. :cry:

Why are we not allowed do that???? :cry:
um...I've no idea what you're talking about :lol:
Keep up to date on our facebook page or follow us on mastodon.
Darce
Shane Jennings
Location: Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front HQ, South West Dublin Brigade, D24 Unit

Post by Darce »

harryp wrote:
Darce wrote:I doubt i'll be over myself but i think you goys would be best off using this forum to decide where you's want to sit and then when you's are over there, try and spread the word as much as poss. As, IIRC, there wasn't much joy in getting a block booking last time and it looks the same this time
Last game was ML, this is HEC, surely we are supposed to get a 10% block somewhere? Haven't heard anything as yet from SRU, so most likely no tickets going on sale in Scotland in advance of the game.
Fair point, i never actually thought about that
"I don't do desserts"

Gary Brown Fundamentalist Supporters' Front
The Front Lives on
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Leinsterman wrote:Harry - get ready for 8 replies from Áine - each one with a different answer. :roll:
In about a month.

Couldn't we just all go here
https://eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/default.aspx
and buy say Lower West Stand, Block 17
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
LeopoldButters
Enlightened

Post by LeopoldButters »

sarah_lennon wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
Leinsterman wrote:Harry - get ready for 8 replies from Áine - each one with a different answer. :roll:
In about a month.

Couldn't we just all go here
https://eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/default.aspx
and buy say Lower West Stand, Block 17
yeah that looks like a good idea if we can't get the branch o organise it!!

Any word from the great communicator? Aine that is!! :lol:
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

LeopoldButters wrote:Any word from the great communicator? Aine that is!! :lol:
To be honest, I wouldn't expect to hear anything from the LB that isn't absolutely necessary for a while. With Smart Telecom going down the jacksie their communications systems are banjaxed at the moment.
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

harryp wrote:
The tickets are on sale on http://www.scottishrugby.org , but you need to register to buy them.
French by Birth, Irish by the Grace of Rugby
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Sandrine wrote:
harryp wrote:
The tickets are on sale on http://www.scottishrugby.org , but you need to register to buy them.
I haven't got mine yet, as I'd like to be with everyone else. Leinster are entitled to an allocation, as stated above, and I'd probably prefer to go with those, but Murrayfield is NOT going to sell out, and there's a few weeks to go, so am not overly concerned. Worst case scenario, I rock up at the game and buy mine then, but I'd like it to be in my beady little hand before then. :D
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

claire_m wrote:
Sandrine wrote:
harryp wrote: Last game was ML, this is HEC, surely we are supposed to get a 10% block somewhere? Haven't heard anything as yet from SRU, so most likely no tickets going on sale in Scotland in advance of the game.
I haven't got mine yet, as I'd like to be with everyone else. Leinster are entitled to an allocation, as stated above, and I'd probably prefer to go with those, but Murrayfield is NOT going to sell out, and there's a few weeks to go, so am not overly concerned. Worst case scenario, I rock up at the game and buy mine then, but I'd like it to be in my beady little hand before then. :D

Of course, I want to be with the Leinster fellas... as I said yesterday, I dont want to be seating between 2 scottish guys...

I sent an email to Aine... I'm hoping to get an answer before the kick-off.. :D
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Sandrine wrote:
claire_m wrote:
Sandrine wrote: The tickets are on sale on http://www.scottishrugby.org , but you need to register to buy them.

Of course, I want to be with the Leinster fellas... as I said yesterday, I dont want to be seating between 2 scottish guys...

I sent an email to Aine... I'm hoping to get an answer before the kick-off.. :D
Think I'll email Aine too for the laugh
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

I have nothing against her, but I was used to get an answer within the hour with Ronan.. so it's a big change for me and all of us I guess..
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Got an out of office reply!!!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

sarah_lennon wrote:Got an out of office reply!!!
Is that not because their systems are down because of the Smart Telecom debacle??
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

T.C.B. wrote:
Is that not because their systems are down because of the Smart Telecom debacle??
Quite possibly, or else she's just had enough!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Sandrine
Graduate

Post by Sandrine »

sarah_lennon wrote:
T.C.B. wrote:
You're lucky you get something from her...
If she has enough, I will be pleased to take her seat ! :D
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Sandrine wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
T.C.B. wrote: Is that not because their systems are down because of the Smart Telecom debacle??
You're lucky you get something from her...
If she has enough, I will be pleased to take her seat ! :D
Got an out of office reply on Monday....today don't get anything??
Inspires confidence?

I'm off to annoy Breener............. :idea:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys