Embra Tickets

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:
claire_m wrote:Just took the plunge and booked. So far, it's you and me, Grumpy :D
I suppose the fair weather supporters are waiting to see how Saturday goes :wink:
Looks like we'll be sitting together on our own! :?
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

sheepshagger wrote:Just an idea but as its not going to be a sellout (and the fact most people want to sit together) can we not just meet up at Pub across the road. . .form a single file line at the ticket booth and pay on entry. . if we all go in one after the other we will get issued with tickets together :idea:

This way you avoid the booking fee. everybody gets to sit who want to sit buy and theres no need to collect tickets from the branch during work hours 8)
Why don't we all just book online with Edinburgh for Section 17?
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

jezzer wrote:
sheepshagger wrote:Just an idea but as its not going to be a sellout (and the fact most people want to sit together) can we not just meet up at Pub across the road. . .form a single file line at the ticket booth and pay on entry. . if we all go in one after the other we will get issued with tickets together :idea:

This way you avoid the booking fee. everybody gets to sit who want to sit buy and theres no need to collect tickets from the branch during work hours 8)
I said that 3 times
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

claire_m wrote:
Grumpy Old Man wrote:
claire_m wrote:Just took the plunge and booked. So far, it's you and me, Grumpy :D
I suppose the fair weather supporters are waiting to see how Saturday goes :wink:
Looks like we'll be sitting together on our own! :?
I'll bring the rug, you bring a nice flask of tea :wink:
A proud Winsome Fluter
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

I haven't got that email GOM, whats the odds I get about 6 in an hour
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
jezzer
Rob Kearney

Post by jezzer »

sarah_lennon wrote:
jezzer wrote:

I said that 3 times
I know! Doesn't make sense to pay extra for seats that could be anywhere in the stadium, if you ask me.
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

I can't be doing with all this indecisiveness. I'm just going to get two through the branch and trust in them to sit me somewhere nice.

Sure, if it's not sold out I'll just move.
TrueBlue
Enlightened

Post by TrueBlue »

Aine...if you're reading this.....I still like you!

:D
Leinster-Heineken European Cup Champions 2007
LeopoldButters
Enlightened

Post by LeopoldButters »

jezzer wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
jezzer wrote: Why don't we all just book online with Edinburgh for Section 17?
I said that 3 times
I know! Doesn't make sense to pay extra for seats that could be anywhere in the stadium, if you ask me.

We need a Poll from SS to help us with yet another troubling dilemma! :?
Broken Wing
Shane Jennings

Post by Broken Wing »

I've no problems with Áine at all. I just emailed her to ask where the tickets the branch have are for and she replied immediately. Unfortunately they don't know where they are for as they don't actually have the tickets yet.
icebaby
Rhys Ruddock

Post by icebaby »

I booked with the branch as well.
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

TrueBlue wrote:Aine...if you're reading this.....I still like you!

:D
Thats because;

a. You've never actually bought a ticket.
b. You don't actually go to games :P
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Ladyboys oh Ladyboys :wink:
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

I didn't get the email (instead of my usual 3) and judging by the number of people posting on this topic, I don't think too many did.

One way or another, should make fock all difference. Max attendance will be 10,000 of which we will be 2,500. I haven't booked anything yet, if anyone is going for a section, count me in, but I don't see why LM's idea won't be a runner. Just arrive and take up some space. :wink:

and anyone who's stuck up in the Upper West, haha.
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

harryp wrote: but I don't see why LM's idea won't be a runner. Just arrive and take up some space.
Who, what now? :shock: :?:
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Leinsterman wrote:
harryp wrote: but I don't see why LM's idea won't be a runner. Just arrive and take up some space.
Who, what now? :shock: :?:
We did it before, we'll do it again. Not being vengeful, but the branch focked up again. Sent emails to some of the supporters club, for an undesignated and unknown zone in the stadium. IMO it'd serve the branch right if they only sold 500 tickets and 3,000 supporters showed up in the stadium...
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Ah right Ted.
Just checked my work mail - no mail from the Branch. Fock them. Let's do what we di the last time and just buy on the day. :evil:
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Leinsterman wrote:Ah right Ted.
Just checked my work mail - no mail from the Branch. Fock them. Let's do what we di the last time and just buy on the day. :evil:
Wait and see, no rush, just more incompetencies and failings. If this happens before the Glaws game, the branch will be stormed & ransacked. :twisted:
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

No rush? Errrrr, for the HEC away games last season I had the tickets in my paws about a month before the game. :?
harryp
Rhys Ruddock

Post by harryp »

Leinsterman wrote:No rush? Errrrr, for the HEC away games last season I had the tickets in my paws about a month before the game. :?
Yeah but this one is Murrayfield, no probs, just an annoyance...... Now Glaws is something we need to get some answers for. Any idea what the allocation is and what KT's cut is?
Ladyboys, Ladyboys
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

harryp wrote:
Leinsterman wrote: Yeah but this one is Murrayfield, no probs, just an annoyance...... Now Glaws is something we need to get some answers for. Any idea what the allocation is and what KT's cut is?
Our allocation is 16% I think - so a bit over 2000.
Dawson said at the Q&A that us "pondlife" (tm Leinsterman 2006 :roll: ), sorry, SUPPORTERS would have a majority of tickets. He didn't say "sizeable majority", just "majority".
Now, being the eternal optimist (glass half full etc) - a majority is 50.1% so I wouldn't be surprised if half the tickets are made available to us, then a certain amount to Killester with the rest being held in reserve for the "highest bidder".

Not that I'm cynical about Killester or anything like that. :roll: