Gringoland, brought to you by Harp - Number 1 in blind tests

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

Flash Gordon wrote:Not at the moment TCB - probably in time to hit Dundalk around lunch time I guess! Will keep you posted.
Thanks dude. Much appreciated!

:D
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Guys, KTF has requested a cost for the second bus. Will get back to you.

We still need to get match tickets - I'd have think about going to the Gringos directly rather than Aine on this one..... :roll:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
LeopoldButters
Enlightened

Post by LeopoldButters »

Flash Gordon wrote:Guys, KTF has requested a cost for the second bus. Will get back to you.

We still need to get match tickets - I'd have think about going to the Gringos directly rather than Aine on this one..... :roll:
Good work lads!!! :D :D :D
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

Flash Gordon wrote:Guys, KTF has requested a cost for the second bus. Will get back to you.

Any point in going straight to Mick Dawson?
A proud Winsome Fluter
Leinsterman
Rob Kearney

Post by Leinsterman »

Grumpy Old Man wrote: Any point in going straight to Mick Dawson?
Don't think they have a public entrance to his ivory tower. :roll:
...to the sound of a Sivivatu slap!
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Grumpy Old Man wrote:

Any point in going straight to Mick Dawson?
You mean the Boss of Tout Travel's golfing partner? I don't think so..... :roll:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
the_git
Graduate

Post by the_git »

Flash,

Have so little time to keep track of this thread or any other for that matter.
Do you have an idea of when you want to get the money for this, I dont want to get turfed off for not paying!
So if you have an idea of when you need the cash that would be good.

PS thanks to KTF also for his work on this.
---
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

Doubt if they would give a non-official grouping like us the time of day, they'll give a ticket allocation straight to the Branch though.
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Woohoo how jolly exciting, its like the Harp bus myster tour! My first trip to Ravers.....better leave my Roy Keane tricolour and who shot Mick Collins t-shirt at home.
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

bluesky wrote:better leave my Roy Keane tricolour and who shot Mick Collins t-shirt at home.
Agreed. I think I will wear my Blue Union Jack t-shirt
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

epaddy wrote:
bluesky wrote:better leave my Roy Keane tricolour and who shot Mick Collins t-shirt at home.
Why not dust off your sash! The Rev Ian will be outside waiting for us... :D Like a meet and greet, I'd be sure to ask him to come have a pint roysh.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

bluesky wrote:
epaddy wrote:
Why not dust off your sash! The Rev Ian will be outside waiting for us... :D Like a meet and greet, I'd be sure to ask him to come have a pint roysh.
THE DEVILS BUTTERMILK
A proud Winsome Fluter
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Ah sure listen, ol Ian couldn't be as much of a joker as he is without having been on the lash the night before. That's his whole problem he's hungover to bits when he heads into these meetings. Explains a heap of the narkiness.
Ian, just pop a few solpies and not a bother on you.
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

Ian would love to meet us up in Ravers!! There's a good story about him from a couple of years ago, the Irish cricket team were dining in the same restaurant as him, and one of the team members (from Belfast) approached him to say hello. Big Ian says 'the irish cricket team?, is that northern ireland or southern ireland?' Your man says 'well, actually Ian, it's an all Ireland team, and we've a big match tomorrow'. Big Ian replies 'Oh well, good luck to the boys from the North anyway'......

Can't imagine he's a big fan of any sport that fields an all-island team, rugby, hockey, cricket, etc.....
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

On the other hand, my cousins wife plays camogie and her club were looking to upgrade their changing rooms a couple of years ago, basically get running water in! After getting run from pillar to post by the NIO, out of desperation they decided to see their local MP, Dr Paisley. They went to his consituency surgery, told him about their problem, he said he'd see what he could do. Precisely 10 days later they had running water, and a water heater! Apparently as a local MP hes brilliant, and takes that part of his job very seriously.
I have Bumbleflex
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Good Man Dr Rev! Ah do you know he's all huff and puff, underneath it all there is an Aran sweater and rosary beads.
Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

bluesky wrote:Good Man Dr Rev! Ah do you know he's all huff and puff, underneath it all there is an Aran sweater and rosary beads.
I wouldn't go that far :lol:
I have Bumbleflex
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Dave Cahill wrote:
bluesky wrote:Good Man Dr Rev! Ah do you know he's all huff and puff, underneath it all there is an Aran sweater and rosary beads.

I can but dream! :roll:
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

bluesky wrote:
Dave Cahill wrote:

I can but dream! :roll:
Thats some Focking Fetish you got there Bluesky!!! :shock:
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
bluesky
Mullet

Post by bluesky »

Mauler, I am shocked! Not a fetish but a secret dream of a United Ireland where Wavy Davy, Paisley and Eamon O Cuiv and Gerry Adams can hold hands and dance at the crossroads as Dev once wanted us all to do!

Jesus, disturbed by any sort of imagery of Paisley in a nudie way, gross. Ugh, ok picture Trevor Hogan.....ahhh better.