Gringoland, brought to you by Harp - Number 1 in blind tests

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Flash, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, Ckav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal Boy, Combatlogo, Duke R, Grumpy, Donny B, Git, Jamotec, Jedi, Slipper, Beer Baron, Mrs Beer Baron, KTF, Limecat, Leinster Lady, Haryy, True Blue, Olaf, Eve, Phil06, Phil06's Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Darce, Darce's mate, Aplle, Sheepshagger, El Diablo, Crazy Dave, Big Deep Blue, Bluesky, Malahide Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donnybrook (+2 mates), Duff, Leinsterman, StuF, Tara.
epaddy's not going. he'll miss my n=unveiling :cry:
I dont do buses, but I may be there
*** image removed by mod ***

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
Eve
Mullet Moderator

Post by Eve »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Flash, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, Ckav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal Boy, Combatlogo, Duke R, Grumpy, Donny B, Git, Jamotec, Jedi, Slipper, Beer Baron, Mrs Beer Baron, KTF, Limecat, Leinster Lady, Haryy, True Blue, Olaf, Eve, Phil06, Phil06's Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Darce, Darce's mate, Aplle, Sheepshagger, El Diablo, Crazy Dave, Big Deep Blue, Bluesky, Malahide Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donnybrook (+2 mates), Duff, Leinsterman, StuF, Tara.
Another coolfreak unveiling :roll:

Summer is ready when you are

claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Eve wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:

:lol: :roll:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Malahide Mullet wrote:I think we can put the coolfreak down as a no show now
What? :shock:
I will most definitly be there unless something goes seriously wrong in the intervening period
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Eve wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:

I can already sense the exceitement among you all :P
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

thecoolfreak wrote:
I will most definitly be there unless something goes seriously wrong in the intervening period
Like a physio appointment :lol:

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

epaddy wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
I did have an appointment and the problem is now sorted. I want to emphasis that i will be there on the 2nd of December
epaddy
Shane Horgan

Post by epaddy »

thecoolfreak wrote:
epaddy wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote: What? :shock:
I did have an appointment and the problem is now sorted. I want to emphasis that i will be there on the 2nd of December
Chillax, only winding you up

Epaddy, Freedom Fighter
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

epaddy wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
epaddy wrote: Like a physio appointment :lol:
Chillax, only winding you up
I know, sure that is all you know how to do :lol:
StuF
Mullet

Post by StuF »

Cheers to the organising committee....
Ken Kesey wrote:There are going to be times when we can't wait for somebody. Now, you're either on the bus or off the bus. If you're on the bus, and you get left behind, then you'll find it again. If you're off the bus in the first place—then it won't make a damn.
Ken Kesey wrote:When people ask me what I think is my best work, it's the bus. There're lots of books, but there's only one bus.
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

I know Donnybrook is a big lad but does he really need 2 places on the bus?(I can only assume as that's why you have his name down twice)
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

sexy_rexy wrote:I know Donnybrook is a big lad but does he really need 2 places on the bus?(I can only assume as that's why you have his name down twice)
Bloody Cheek there Rexy!

I've already alerted Flash to the fact that my name was down twice, (the recent name change caused some confusion).

Thought a smart-arse like you would have spotted that sooner. :wink:
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Donny B. wrote:
sexy_rexy wrote:I know Donnybrook is a big lad but does he really need 2 places on the bus?(I can only assume as that's why you have his name down twice)
Bloody Cheek there Rexy!

I've already alerted Flash to the fact that my name was down twice, (the recent name change caused some confusion).

Thought a smart-arse like you would have spotted that sooner. :wink:
I'm with you. I bet he wouldn't say it to your face though! :roll:
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Yep, he's told me. I have 3 places for you Rexy. One for you, one for your ego and another for your full length mirror.... :wink:
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Yep, he's told me. I have 3 places for you Rexy. One for you, one for your ego and another for your full length mirror.... :wink:
Damnit Flash, I was just coming back with "the seat for his ego" joke but you got there before me...

Guess that's why they call you flash :wink:
meinster
Rhys Ruddock

Post by meinster »

Keep cancelling folks, keep cancelling .. I'm nearly there.
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

meinster wrote:Keep cancelling folks, keep cancelling .. I'm nearly there.
Don't worry too much - KTF is looking for a 15 seater currently. Hopefully that will come in!
T.C.B.
Seán Cronin

Post by T.C.B. »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Don't worry too much - KTF is looking for a 15 seater currently. Hopefully that will come in!
Flash, I know it's early days yet but perchance do you have an idea what time the bus will be leaving at? No worries if you don't.
"It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye, then it's just fun you can't see" - James Hetfield
jedifart
Knowledgeable

Post by jedifart »

Great stuff, Flash + KTF... thanks!

:D
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

T.C.B. wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Flash, I know it's early days yet but perchance do you have an idea what time the bus will be leaving at? No worries if you don't.
Not at the moment TCB - probably in time to hit Dundalk around lunch time I guess! Will keep you posted.