Gringoland, brought to you by Harp - Number 1 in blind tests

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

the_git
Graduate

Post by the_git »

Top work Flash! :clap:
One final thing, anyone going needs to show up in a reasonable state at least till we get to the brewery for lunch. If me and Fungal boy show up with anyone who is pissed, we'll get in trouble, so just bear that in mind if you don't mind.

I can asshure you, I will have only had a few ales :lol:

---
sexy_rexy
Rhys Ruddock

Post by sexy_rexy »

Flash Gordon wrote:
Flash, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, Ckav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal Boy, Combatlogo, Duke R, Grumpy, Donny B, Git, Jamotec, Jedi, Slipper, Beer Baron, Mrs Beer Baron, KTF, Limecat, Leinster Lady, Haryy, True Blue, Olaf, Eve, Phil06, Phil06's Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Darce, Darce's mate, Aplle, Sheepshagger, El Diablo, Crazy Dave, Big Deep Blue, Bluesky, Malahide Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donnybrook (+2 mates), Duff, Leinsterman, StuF, Tara.
Oi, that's sexy_rexy to you

Otherwise good work, looking forward to it, I've never drank Harp in this country! (and seeing as we're stopping across the border, doesn't look like I'll ever get to!)
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

sexy_rexy wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
Flash, Rexy, Sarah L, Rex Banner, Ckav, Dave Cahill, Mauler, Fungal Boy, Combatlogo, Duke R, Grumpy, Donny B, Git, Jamotec, Jedi, Slipper, Beer Baron, Mrs Beer Baron, KTF, Limecat, Leinster Lady, Haryy, True Blue, Olaf, Eve, Phil06, Phil06's Dad, Tate, Coolfreak, Darce, Darce's mate, Aplle, Sheepshagger, El Diablo, Crazy Dave, Big Deep Blue, Bluesky, Malahide Mullet, Dan the Fan, Nailer, Farren, Donnybrook (+2 mates), Duff, Leinsterman, StuF, Tara.
Oi, that's sexy_rexy to you

Otherwise good work, looking forward to it, I've never drank Harp in this country! (and seeing as we're stopping across the border, doesn't look like I'll ever get to!)
I have never and will never call a member of the same gender "Sexy". I'm no Top Gun fan.... :wink:

We'll get a pint in Dundalk, don't you worry..... :D
Flash ahhhh ahhh, he'll save every one of us
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

:D
I made it. The anticipation in waiting for this list to go up was like waiting for the team shhet to go up before a Cup match :P
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

thecoolfreak wrote:
I made it. The anticipation in waiting for this list to go up was like waiting for the team shhet to go up before a Cup match :P
As if you're going to show up....... :P
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Flash Gordon wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote:
I'll be there alright
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote: :D
I'll be there alright
Were you there on Friday? Someone asked me if I'd seen you, to which, I replied, obviously, I had no idea who you were. :roll:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Were you there on Friday?
On the ET, between the 10 metre line and the halfway at the NT end of the ground
brian_c
Mullet

Post by brian_c »

Aw cr@p, didn't make it. You snooze you loose I guess.
Its a by-pass. You've got to build by-passes.
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Flash Gordon wrote:
thecoolfreak wrote: :D
I'll be there alright
But no-one will know who you are. We'll have thirty people wandering around all claiming to be TCF :lol:
A proud Winsome Fluter
combatlogo
Rhys Ruddock

Post by combatlogo »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Hmmm, thought you'd always be assured of your place in the starting XV TCF!!! :wink:

Well done Flash, fair focks to you.
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

Hmmm, thought you'd always be assured of your place in the starting XV TCF!!!

Of course i was. :P
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

But no-one will know who you are. We'll have thirty people wandering around all claiming to be TCF
Mullet should be able to recognise me
:P
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

thecoolfreak wrote:
But no-one will know who you are. We'll have thirty people wandering around all claiming to be TCF
really hope you have some photo ID with The Cool Freak as the name, otherwise I can see you getting refused.
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Grumpy Old Man
Shane Jennings

Post by Grumpy Old Man »

thecoolfreak wrote:
Mullet should be able to recognise me
Mullets FF, he'll recognise anyone who slips him a few bob :lol:
A proud Winsome Fluter
Mauler
Seán Cronin

Post by Mauler »

Good man Flash, great job on organising this! :happy clapper:
'VJ Singh hits more balls than Elton John's chin' - David Feherty
Flash Gordon
Leo Cullen

Post by Flash Gordon »

Thanks guys, big up to KTF as well for sorting out the bus booking :clap:
thecoolfreak
Shane Jennings

Post by thecoolfreak »

epaddy's not going. he'll miss my n=unveiling :cry:
tate
Shane Horgan

Post by tate »

i made the team! Sweet, thanks flash and ktf.
Go on, give us a goo! https://twitter.com/DebRugby - rugby from Europe's eastern fringe.
Malahide Mullet
Mullet

Post by Malahide Mullet »

I think we can put the coolfreak down as a no show now
Now that rugby's oldest bridesmaid has finally got hitched, she can cast a haughty glance towards Leinster, her high-living sister from Dublin, who, despite her immense beauty and vast potential, has trouble getting lucky.