Gringoland, brought to you by Harp - Number 1 in blind tests

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Dave Cahill
Devin Toner

Post by Dave Cahill »

bluesky wrote:Mauler, I am shocked! Not a fetish but a secret dream of a United Ireland where Wavy Davy, Paisley and Eamon O Cuiv and Gerry Adams can hold hands and dance at the crossroads as Dev once wanted us all to do!
Arthur Riordans Emergency Session wrote: Comely maidens dancing at the crossroads,
risking life and limb,
as if the public highway
was a disco or a gym
I have Bumbleflex
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

Dave Cahill wrote:On the other hand, my cousins wife plays camogie and her club were looking to upgrade their changing rooms a couple of years ago, basically get running water in! After getting run from pillar to post by the NIO, out of desperation they decided to see their local MP, Dr Paisley. They went to his consituency surgery, told him about their problem, he said he'd see what he could do. Precisely 10 days later they had running water, and a water heater! Apparently as a local MP hes brilliant, and takes that part of his job very seriously.
Have heard that before Dave, that he doesn't discriminate when it comes to his own constituents. It's a pity he couldn't be like that with people outside of Ballymena....