Glasgow in Hughenden

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Glasgow in Hughenden

Post by sarah_lennon »

Anybody know the date of this game? The Magners league website says Friday the 6th of April at 19:30 and the Warriers site says Sunday 8th of April at 3!?
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Re: Glasgow in Hughenden

Post by Donny B. »

sarah_lennon wrote:Anybody know the date of this game? The Magners league website says Friday the 6th of April at 19:30 and the Warriers site says Sunday 8th of April at 3!?
I wouldn't trust either of those Sarah.
They probably won't set the time until the new year, because Setanta will dictate what times the game will be on.

Are you thinking of going over to it?
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Donny B. wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:Anybody know the date of this game? The Magners league website says Friday the 6th of April at 19:30 and the Warriers site says Sunday 8th of April at 3!?
They probably won't set the time until the new year, because Setanta will dictate what times the game will be on.

Yep will probably go over it's the weekend of my birthday. But if it's the friday it'll be tight, can't take any more leave next year!!!!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Royston Sole
Knowledgeable

Post by Royston Sole »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Donny B. wrote:

Yep will probably go over it's the weekend of my birthday. But if it's the friday it'll be tight, can't take any more leave next year!!!!
Last edited by Royston Sole on November 13th, 2006, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Longtime Turnipfans.com poster who retired when the Munster Girl Guides Association started Moderating.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Royston Sole wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
Donny B. wrote: I wouldn't trust either of those Sarah.

Isn't April in next year though? :roll:
Yep that's exactly my point, next year is very top heavy with regards to time off.
Last edited by sarah_lennon on November 13th, 2006, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Royston Sole
Knowledgeable

Post by Royston Sole »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Royston Sole wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote: Yep will probably go over it's the weekend of my birthday. But if it's the friday it'll be tight, can't take any more leave next year!!!!

Yep that's exactly my point, next year is very top heavy with regards to time off.

My wrong - I saw an "until" that isn't there. :oops:
Longtime Turnipfans.com poster who retired when the Munster Girl Guides Association started Moderating.
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Royston Sole wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
Royston Sole wrote:

My wrong - I saw an "until" that isn't there. :oops:
Hmm well if you start hearing voices that aren't there too............. :wink:
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
Donny B.
Devin Toner

Post by Donny B. »

sarah_lennon wrote:
Donny B. wrote:

To be honest with you, I wouldn't recommend it.
Hughendon's a kip and they made us feel about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit last year.
Wouldn't even serve us a pint, the miserable feckers. :roll:
claire_m
Shane Jennings

Post by claire_m »

Donny B. wrote:
sarah_lennon wrote:
Donny B. wrote: I wouldn't trust either of those Sarah.

Hughendon's a kip and they made us feel about as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit last year.
Come and stay at mine for the weekend. Quins are at home to LI on the Saturday, and I can show you the sights of Londonium. (And I'll be watching the Leinster game if it's on setanta, so you won't miss out)
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Donny B. wrote:
Sounds like Llanelli then!!

Nice mental image btw!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4
sarah_lennon
Jamie Heaslip

Post by sarah_lennon »

Seems the 9th of April is a Monday and the 6th is good friday so I might get the time off either way (to pray of course)!!!
Ici, ici, c'est Dublin 4