Post Agen Match Destination

Forum to enable fans to provide help and tips on travel arrangements to away matches, as well as for opposition fans travelling to the Irish capital for matches.

Moderator: moderators

Where are you going to after the Agen vs Leinster match?

Agen
46%
Toulouse
17%
Bordeaux
No votes
Home
17%
Other
4%
Anthony Foley
17%

Total votes: 24

jamoTec
Bookworm

Post Agen Match Destination

Post by jamoTec »

I am in 2 (or many) minds where to go after the match against Agen, I have spoken to other fans bout it, and everybody is either goin to Bordeaux, Toulouse or staying in Agen.

Basically after the match, I wana go where the craic is, like it was in Edingburgh with the "Walkabout" bar. Also if you know of any good bars to go to in either Bordeaux, Toulouse or Agen, let us know.

thanks
jrc
Rhys Ruddock

Post by jrc »

I'm staying in Toulouse as I'm on the lunchtime flight out of Carcassone on Sunday morning. De Danu is a good bar in Toulouse, there's bound to be plenty of Leinster and Llanelli fans there on Friday and Saturday nights.
sheepshagger
Leo Cullen

Post by sheepshagger »

Am staying in Agen after the game. . will make my way back to Toulouse on the Sunday afternoon. . . spend a night there and fly back home on Monday.
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

I'm staying in Agen and am relying on the recon of those arriving earlier on the Friday to determine drinking venues.
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
Dalkey Megane
Beginner

Post by Dalkey Megane »

Staying in Agen that night, before heading down south to Pau on Sunday afternoon. Monday morning flight home then. Looks like only one hotel in the town has internet booking, so we're staying opposite the post office.

Is anyone else travelling through Pau?
Here's hoping for a Leinster, Meath and Kings Hos treble this season!!!
Psycho B
Graduate

Post by Psycho B »

Staying in Agen all weekend.
Tara, we'll try and sample all available watering holes on the Friday night :twisted:
Tara
Rhys Ruddock

Post by Tara »

Psycho B wrote:Staying in Agen all weekend.
Tara, we'll try and sample all available watering holes on the Friday night :twisted:
Comforting to know the recon is in such capable hands. If you could find scope out the places that serve particularly late that will be much appreciated as I expect I'll have some catching up to do when we arrive. :wink:
"What is immediately striking is that as soon as an oval ball appears in a group of men there's an extraordinary release of heat." Robert Roy
Psycho B
Graduate

Post by Psycho B »

Will do.
All in the name of good drinking times :lol:
the muckmeister
Beginner

Post by the muckmeister »

Staying in Agen for the Friday and Saturday night.

I've a sneaking suspicion that we'll take the town over for the weekend!!